It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man roundhouse-kicks pro-life woman

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: NiNjABackflip
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I bet virtue-signalling males are a high risk toward women both sexually and physically. Look at Weinstein for example.

Occupy- dozens and dozens of rapes and who knows how many sexual assaults.

Tea Party- no confirmed rapes or assaults that I know of.

Guess which group is filled with "believe all women" and "I'm a Male feminist" type.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Don't hit girls. Use your words. Defend yourself. Don't be a bully. Don't talk about peoples' mamas. Don't let people talk about your mama. Mind your business. Don't look for trouble. Absolutely nobody likes a snitch.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: LSU2018

What a girl. Good thing no men were near, he'd be in the hospital with his mouth wired shut after having that lisp knocked right out.

There are no men in Toronto. It's the anus of Canada. LA with less pollution.

As a man from Toronto, I'll only half-way agree with you.

Sorry bro. Sometimes I let my hatred of Eastern Canada get the best of me lol.

Probably due to me being a born and raised Albertan. Pretty strong dislike out here of anyone east of Manitoba. I won't even hire anyone that's from Ontario or Quebec.

But let it be known that I will never in my life rescind any slur or derogatory remark about Quebec or Quebecers.

I'd like to see that province nuked. No take backs.
edit on 4-10-2018 by Carcharadon because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

apparently a man can not be considered decent if he does not rush to the defense of a woman he does not know. forget about his own personal safety.

Actually no, I dont think youre a real man if you dont defend a woman being accosted by another man...........or any other person in danger..........

Too many people more willing to video something for their social media, than willing to do the right thing is another symptom of the systemic cancer in our society..............

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Because I think a lot of us are thinking we don't want to live in a society where people don't want to get involved to the extent that they will step over a person who has clearly been knifed and is lying on the street bleeding out because they figure it's someone else's problem.

But the attitude of not getting involved is what leads to that when carried out to its logical extent.

Or that guy who filmed someone trapped in a wrecked car dying when he could have been doing something ... even calling emergency services.

Or those horrible teenagers who filmed someone drowning instead of getting help or trying to alert people or do anything.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Carcharadon

No worries, I get it. You should see when I'm in Montreal and tell them I'm from Toronto.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: projectvxn

so are bitch internet tough guys that talk about how they would love to use stun guns on these people

Triggered hard.

i love when people like you puff up and say you would do this or that.

i enjoy it

Yeah, I'll bet you do.

is that all you trump tough guys have anymore?

anytime someone makes a comment that is sideways of your post its triggered. triggered.

try something new

Dude, you wouldn't even call the police for an old lady when she asked for your help.

Sad dude, very sad.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Maybe it's geography, but here in conservative, small town Midwest, we are taught to never hit women. Ever. If a man hits a woman, you can bet your bottom dollar that every other single man in the room is gonna stand up and do something about it.

hey im not advocating hitting women.
im not advocating for hitting anyone. as i said i do not like fighting unless it is mutually agreed on.

i would never want to associate with a man that liked to knock ladies around

at the same time i never want to associate with the type of person that is going to fly off the handle on a person that does.

it just makes no sense to me

like i said though

it is what it is

if you want to square up with a juiced up trained fighter cause he cracked a woman you dont even know then good luck to you.

definitely not a bar full of people i want to be in.

count me out of that #

sounds like too much testosterone all around for me

i like it nice and mellow

I share your sentiment, but at the same time I can't let a man straight brutalize a woman. At least I can take the damage better without crushing my eye socket or something. I'd feel worse knowing I let a woman be hospitalized than taking some stitches myself. My woman and I are EMTs and know how to suture pretty well.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

He should have been aborted.

LOL He could be the poster child for abortion. That was a good one!

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

He should have been aborted.

LOL He could be the poster child for abortion. That was a good one!

It used to be "Mamas, don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys ..."

But I think we can trade out cowboys for soyboys.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

"Don't call him a cowboy until you seen him ride.."

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Dude, you internalized a comment that wasn't even about you.

That's the definition of being triggered.

You can't be this emotionally weak...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Carcharadon

No worries, I get it. You should see when I'm in Montreal and tell them I'm from Toronto.

Quebec is the worst. After the war they should have shipped the entire lot back to France. Biggest mistake Canada has ever made was letting the French stay after kicking the crap out of them.

Stupid Brits.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

Dude, you internalized a comment that wasn't even about you.

That's the definition of being triggered.

You can't be this emotionally weak...

Cut him some slack, hes on the wagon now, starting to see things clearer and his programming is fighting it.

I'm sure he'll turn out okay, during trumps second term....

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

What would have happened if he pulled a Stunt like that in My Neighborhood ? Walking with a Limp the Rest of his Life.......

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
As much as it may pain someone to read this, I am a Republican and work in one of the most liberal jobs with VERY liberal people. They are very nice and I enjoy working with them. This sniphead is the exception. I just wish that thinking went both ways, Americans just have a tendency to be very kind to one another. Face to face, we’re all the same people. It just takes a few snipheads to divide us. Out of the probably hundreds of leftists I work around there’s maybe 2 who don’t like me. That’s fine. I don’t like them either. It’s a tiny percent on both sides that are just mentally unable(immature?) to not get their way all the time. Being involved in the music industry at varying levels for 30+ years at varying times in my life, I was a hardcore leftist myself. That was and is the culture. So I come across as maybe more understanding? I don’t know. I’ll make a not very nice analogy, when you’re young, it’s good to get dirty and be around germs. It builds your immunity to them.

edit on 4-10-2018 by valve because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

this cant be

judging by all the internet machismo in this thread you women folk need big tough men to protect you

apparently a man can not be considered decent if he does not rush to the defense of a woman he does not know.
forget about his own personal safety.

run fast to save the day

Lmfao, considering MarkOftheV insinuated feminist caterwauling on my part (boy does not know my stance on the waste modern feminism is at all, does he?) I can't help but laugh at your comment. Because that's exactly what they're laying on so thick -- poor widdle wimminz can't do nothing, thus got to have the menfolk save them in co-ed fisticuffs.

As to those who pointed it out, I do understand that it's socially ingrained to just bend over & take a beating if it dangles, but that's pretty sexist in and of itself. I didn't say start the fight -- I said defend yourself. If you can't do that when up against a woman, you're really only half a man at best, but it's not entirely your fault. Some of our social expectations completely screw you over, including being the pegged automatic aggressor when a rabid woman really was. If I can pick a fight with any one of you men in this thread, do any kind of damage at all, and you still get scorned & penalized for legitimately defending yourself, then there's something wrong with society -- not with you.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

See, now I totally agree with this. But the fact is, it is a societal thing. Men aren't allowed to defend themselves. But this also gives women the thought that men are somehow weak. I've witnessed male to female domestic violence and it has been brutal. Did you see that UFC fight between the male to female trans and the born female fighter. It was an absolute slaughter.

There are ways to defend yourself as a male without clobbering the woman. But because of the society in which we live, men still have to be extremely careful. Like I said I have a million stories about this topic...

I did strike my abusive girlfriend one time. It was a completely involuntary defensive reaction. She was definitely in the wrong, and I had been punched six or seven times in the face already, and I naturally swatted back at her. I ended up splitting her eye open and she was pouring blood everywhere, from a simple backhanded swat with little force behind it. I still feel absolutely terrible about it.

ETA: I feel like a POS for even bringing it up...
edit on 5-10-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

That is not a man...!! Male genitalia maybe (albeit shrunken and withdrawn), but a MAN it is not. That is a Soyboy..!! The woman should have kicked his scrawny little ass.

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Pro life vs pro end the life before it grows anymore.

You already had unprotected sex until you got pregnant and now want to prevent the thing from develiping into a human.

Yeah. You make bad choices

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join