It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man roundhouse-kicks pro-life woman

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

...I see so many people white knighting to a woman's defense in a fight/assault sitch, but AS ONE, that makes no sense....

...Come on, this one is worth debating. Women can whip men pretty well in fights, I've seen more than a few well built men used to mop the floor by women....

Not much to debate here... Anybody who has ever participated in combat sports knows that even the women of higher skill are at a severe disadvantage to MOST men. Granted there are a lot of grown boys out there that a pissed off woman could eat alive... maybe that's what you're arguing for said "sissy" in the video...

BUT... I'd argue that it's best to have chivalry and air on the side of caution. I'd rather not live in a society where women have to go around knocking out their assailants and risking harm because men are "under the impression" thru constant feminist berating that you can handle yourself and don't need our help.

If we didn't white knight we'd be the first blamed when something bad happened to you.

"Sorry honey I thought you could take care of yourself."

edit on 4-10-2018 by MarkOfTheV because: (CLARIFICATION)

I thought I'd clarify, I'd only white knight my wife. I'm not single, as I suspect some of the women in here might be.

edit on 4-10-2018 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: TinySickTears

so are bitch internet tough guys that talk about how they would love to use stun guns on these people

Triggered hard.

i love when people like you puff up and say you would do this or that.

i enjoy it

Yeah, I'll bet you do.

is that all you trump tough guys have anymore?

anytime someone makes a comment that is sideways of your post its triggered. triggered.

try something new

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

this cant be

judging by all the internet machismo in this thread you women folk need big tough men to protect you

apparently a man can not be considered decent if he does not rush to the defense of a woman he does not know.
forget about his own personal safety.

run fast to save the day

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

That's not true. I don't think anyone said you were indecent for not helping. I even said I understand where you are coming from and respected your opinion. Bottom line - nobody is obligated to help anyone.

If I were to intervene, it's not because I feel the person is helpless or can't defend themselves, but if something is happening right in front of me, and I am willing and able to help, I feel like it's my civic duty to do so. It's not like I'm walking around waiting for something to pop off so I can play the white-knight.

At the end of the day, to each their own.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

apparently a man can not be considered decent if he does not rush to the defense of a woman he does not know. forget about his own personal safety.

Some of us would consider this as humanitarian. Tossing aside ones safety to help another that they see as in danger.

No one is obligated.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dude needs beaten down hard for that stunt... hopefully whatever police dept. responded to the assault made sure he had a difficult time.

And suddenly all that pontificating about the Constitution and due process goes out the window. It's not the job of police to dispense street justice, is it?

Hopefully this moron was not denied his rights under the 14th Amendment, ultimately receives a legal punishment befitting his crime and that's enough to get keep him from assaulting people in the future.

Screw the cops. Street justice is needed there. Drag his azz into an alley and beat him 3 ways from Sunday.

Call the paramedics for him on the way to the pub.

Yeah, let’s kill him. Chop his head off and put it on a stick.

Who said anything about killing him? I sure didn't. But you knew that.

I don't chop heads off, that's the purview of the Muslims you consistently defend.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

What a girl. Good thing no men were near, he'd be in the hospital with his mouth wired shut after having that lisp knocked right out.

There are no men in Toronto. It's the anus of Canada. LA with less pollution.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Well, speaking from personal experience from being in a relationship with someone who I could only describe as a crazy bitch, it can get pretty complicated for a man.

I remember driving home with her once and she freaked out and started repeatedly punching me in the face. I was trying to get us home safely so all I did was grab her wrist to stop the attack. She reached her other hand out the window of the car and called 911 for domestic abuse.

Luckily for me, she's a crazy bitch, and the victim card goes out the window when you assault the responding officer.

I have a million of these stories BTW, but the point is she could've send me to jail for that. Because apparently I bruised her wrist.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Soy boy leftists.

They make good punching bags when they get rowdy like this. I'd love to try out my new stun gun on this asshole.

I can't remember their group name, but one of these girly nerds tried this on a pro-Trump group and swung a pipe at one of the members, that guy put his arm up to block the pipe and countered the soy boy with a right hook, knocked him out cold.

Proud Boys.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

What a girl. Good thing no men were near, he'd be in the hospital with his mouth wired shut after having that lisp knocked right out.

There are no men in Toronto. It's the anus of Canada. LA with less pollution.

As a man from Toronto, I'll only half-way agree with you.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

apparently a man can not be considered decent if he does not rush to the defense of a woman he does not know. forget about his own personal safety.

Some of us would consider this as humanitarian. Tossing aside ones safety to help another that they see as in danger.

No one is obligated.

correct

but you also say this

Decent men have it ingrained since birth that striking a female is simply not tolerated...at all.

that can only mean if you let a woman get cracked, even a stranger and do nothing about it you are not decent?

i really do get what you all are saying and on the surface i do not think it is a bad quality.
i just dont think you all are thinking it completely through. maybe letting emotion take over

i know i mention a lot of what ifs but those are the unknowns and they do happen

when you engage someone you are taking a risk.

i guess i just dont understand taking that risk for s stranger.

again this could be a terrible quality in me but it is how i feel

i think a lot of people assume they are going to come out on top when its comment like how they would break their jaw or blah blah.
i dont think they entertain the idea that it could be their jaw that is broken.
i mean it could happen

just cause the dude cracked a woman does not mean he can not fight. he could be a god damn ninja and just be an asshole.

tyson has been known to bust on a woman for example. now there is only 1 tyson but there are a lot of dudes that put the time in and just cause they lower themselves to cracking someone smaller and weaker does not mean that they cant handle it the other way too.

i guess if you know for a fact youre a #in killer or you have nobody that depends on you or you can actually afford to land in jail for a bit then yeah. do your thing.

ever think about the escalation?
what if you crack dude to break his jaw and he shakes it off and comes at you?
now youre really going at it?

what if he gets seriously inured or worse?
easy on the internet to say # him but the reality is youre going to pay for that

remember the thread about the guy that confronted a dude pissing up against a wall outside a restaurant?
well the pisser wasnt happy about it and the dude that confronted him sunk in a choke and did not know what he was doing or was just a total spazz but he killed the dude.
the dude that confronted had 2 kids.

i seriously doubt he saw that situation going that way.
he probably thought he was gonna break his jaw for that infraction. ended up killing a dude and now its prison time and his kids dont have a dad in their life.

there are just so many possibilities and they do not all end with you breaking their jaw or restraining the person.
an equal amount of possibilities end with you being the one getting #ed up, killed, arrested etc.

i know everyone on the internet is tough and has been in a million fights and is not worried about a little purple wearing twerp.

just saying.

lot of possibilities that most probably dont think about in the moment when they want to save the poor little lady

best to think about those possibilities now

good intentions can end in a bad way.

i just dont see it as worth it personally

i guess if you do then it is

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Scumbag tweeted this.

Jordan Hunt ‏ @jordan_hunt18 @jordan_hunt18

I will NOT apologize for defending women’s right to choose. Even to a woman.

#TheResistance

Here is this things Twitter account

Violence isn't the answer.

-the Allies as Germany rolled through Europe.

Violence is the answer

-as the Allies crushed the Axis Powers.

Violence is often the only way to straighten people out. A friend of mine had a sister who's boyfriend liked to beat on her. So me , him and 2 others went over one night dragged him out of his house and gave him the beating of a lifetime. Ended it with a warning that for every indignity he visited on his gf he would be paid back tenfold. He never touched her again.

Cops didn't do nothing. Courts did nothing.

We did. And the problem was solved. One of the most satisfying days of my life.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm an old women, and if I saw this , he would have a handbag upside his head, and it is heavy.

What a creep.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Maybe it's geography, but here in conservative, small town Midwest, we are taught to never hit women. Ever. If a man hits a woman, you can bet your bottom dollar that every other single man in the room is gonna stand up and do something about it.

I've seen an MMA fighter geeked out on pure testosterone strike a women. An ambulance was called for the guy about 2 minutes later.

ETA: It was kinda funny because I was the first guy who got to him and probably wouldn't have fared well in a fight with him. He did a few bobs and wound up, and right before he struck me this 280lb beast of a man bear hug tackled him from behind and took him to the floor. It was over after that. Happened in the blink of an eye because you don't hit a woman. Ever.
edit on 4-10-2018 by sine.nomine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

that can only mean if you let a woman get cracked, even a stranger and do nothing about it you are not decent?

If I saw a group of men watch another man strike a female and do nothing, then yes, I would assume there wasn't anyone decent among them. Doesn't even need to be a violent reaction but an intervention of some sort would be the correct route IMO.

i guess i just dont understand taking that risk for s stranger.

I certainly understand that stance. I also understand that many strangers sacrificed so you could have that position.

Bottom line being is regardless of what 'could' happen, it would make sense to handle what 'is' happening.

In this case the dude got his kick in and stopped. No more violence and is now in line at the all you can eat justice factory.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Look, as a woman who went through a phase where I was in top athlete shape, I'm just letting you know how it is.

We do what we can, but there are certain hard biological realities in life, and that's one of them.

Well shoot that can't be right *scratches head* all the progressives I know assure me that theres no difference between men and women and gender(and differences) is just a made up social construct.

I haz confusion
edit on 4-10-2018 by Carcharadon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Hey man, I like Kayla, I really do.. and I think she knows that too.

Please don't shoot me.

Don't look at me, I was apparently raised differently than 95% of the people in this thread: Don't hit girls. Use your words. Defend yourself. Don't be a bully. Don't talk about peoples' mamas. Don't let people talk about your mama. Mind your business. Don't look for trouble. Absolutely nobody likes a snitch.

You know — normal stuff — or maybe not? I sure as hell don't remember anything about how that # in the video was justification for a group of men to drag an effeminate Canuck into an alley and beat him half to death or that cops had a right to dispense street justice. And I grew up in a house with about a dozen firearms and somehow nobody told me that the real measure of a man was how many scenarios for pulling his gun out he could dream up in Internet forum posts.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

Maybe it's geography, but here in conservative, small town Midwest, we are taught to never hit women. Ever. If a man hits a woman, you can bet your bottom dollar that every other single man in the room is gonna stand up and do something about it.

hey im not advocating hitting women.
im not advocating for hitting anyone. as i said i do not like fighting unless it is mutually agreed on.

i would never want to associate with a man that liked to knock ladies around

at the same time i never want to associate with the type of person that is going to fly off the handle on a person that does.

it just makes no sense to me

like i said though

it is what it is

if you want to square up with a juiced up trained fighter cause he cracked a woman you dont even know then good luck to you.

definitely not a bar full of people i want to be in.

count me out of that #

sounds like too much testosterone all around for me

i like it nice and mellow

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

I honestly don't understand why everyone resorts to "call the cops".

I mean really what would you learn more from... a few court hearings and a mark on your "permanent record"

Or having a permanent limp for kicking someones wife/spouse 10 years ago?

Maybe I'm old school, but I'd rather not bother hardworking police officers with something I could take of myself and have a more profound effect anyway. "Dealing" with a twerp like this would be like shooting fish in a barrel.

"...just 5 minutes your Honor. That's the only justice I want or need."

for the permanent record these are the posts that i love the most

like fish in a barrel till this twerp buries something in your head

i know i know
youre harder than a coffin nail

wouldnt happen to you

so sorry

why have cops anyway

Some people are cowards that dont want to get involved and other people are willing to assume the risk to do the right thing. No need to mock them for wanting to do the right thing.

They're the type of person that goes down the alley to help the woman getting raped. You're the type to keep walking cause you might get hurt.

Put it this way. You are the type to flee your country during times of strife. The people you are mocking are the type that stay and fight and rebuild

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I can't walk away when a guy lays hands on a defenseless woman. That's a red line only a coward will cross.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join