It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rockafeller, CFR, Free Masonry, Sumerians...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticOfRadiance
yes the belief that a single entity/consciousness created the start of the universe, through time things then evolve in the physical spectrum of energies.

Yes, but all that "evolution" is just His work in progress. He is The Grand Contractor as well as the Architect, the way I see it.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by akilles
Regardless, could we address Pillar symbolism in Freemasonry?

I think people would be interested.

Interested in what? Two brazen pillars symbolic of the two pillars that adorned the entrance to the Temple of King Solomon? OK, I've addresses them, now what's your point? ANSWER ME!

Well Akilles!?!? You wanted to address pillars, I did. Why are you avoiding the subject? Out with it. What's so interesting about pillars in symbology!?!?!?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Was Solomon's Temple destroyed?

Was it destroyed by Babylon?

Is the US now attacking Iraq?

I won't discuss symbolism with close minded people, its never pretty.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Was Solomon's Temple destroyed?

Was it destroyed by Babylon?

Is the US now attacking Iraq?

I won't discuss symbolism with close minded people, its never pretty.

What does the US attacking Iraq have anything to do with Babylonians invading Jerusalem 2000 years ago? You think's the U.S. LIBERATED Iraq as retribution for a temple being destroyed? YOU THINK THAT IS SYMBOLISM?!? That's completely absurd.

And either way, what does that have to do with pillars? You still haven't stated why you think the public would be interested by pillar symbolism (unless it's what you wrote above, in which case i dont think you expect to be taken seriously).

I'll tell you what's close-minded: someone who refuses to accept something even when presented with absolute, undeniable evidence. That's close-minded. In any case, I'd rather be close minded than ridiculous.

[edit on 5-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wow I haven't checked out this thread in a while ... it got pretty big.

Bump

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Since its been nearly two years since you made the opening post in this thread, do you think that your ideas have changed any?

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a suitable theory would be that during rockafellers time they had robed the people of they're money by making them use the rockafellers when they spent their money and thus they control all the money still today and by covering their tracks by making the "treasury" make more bills to devalue the dollar while they go ahead and put the money in anthoer country and even exchange to gold or diamonds. and so the american economy has always been behind its just that they were pegging their dollars so that we can fall deeper into our debt and then they will sell american and we will have nothing left. Thats what they meant when they said "OSAMA" said the whole bit with ruining the American economy. And when bush is in paraguay protected by the secret service who are all ready paid off. Our next president will also be a puppet who will only focus on slowly raising our economy and show us that their are "legit" presidents. But we all know until this government all become replaced we will be living under a corrupt government.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Dick Chaney was the director for the CFR twice....
now that rite there has bad news written all over it.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Did you watch the video on youtube.com were David Rockefeller thanks Cheney for suporting his F.T.A.A. Cheney also stated that he never disclosed being a director of the C.F.R. when rerunning for vice president. You can hear all the C.F.R. members laughing.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join