It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Diane Feinstein is Facing Investigation for Corruption and Conspiracy...for Starters.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Already trending on Twitter:

#FeinsteinResign NOW!

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Unrelated, but I just saw this neat clip of Lindsey Graham telling a CNN host:

“So if you don’t like me working with President Trump to make the world a better place, I don’t give a sh'it.”

The clip: twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Can you imagine.. a U.S. SENATOR behaving like this?

Diane Feinstein interviewed S.C. nominee Brett Kavanaugh in her office, for over an hour, on August 20th. She had the letter from Christine Ford, alleging that Kavanaugh attempted to rape her, around 1982. But she did not mention the letter or allegation to Mr. Kavanaugh.

This past Thursday, Feinstein's first question to Kavanaugh at the televised hearing, was if he ran a "Rape Gang" when he was in high school!

Source - Sen. Orrin Hatch: twitter.com...

There has got to be some rule in the Senate for removing incompetent deceitful lying Senators from office. After all, they took an Oath...although I don't know what they swore to.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I agree with your post above.

There is no doubt in my mind this whole contrived "BK sudden accusation" was nothing more than a premeditated politicsl hit and delay tactic (and a shameful one). The pack mentality of the Democrats has been openly very apparent and on display this past week for all to see during this ambush.

Imho, it was not just BK that was ambushed, as Ford has also been played as a pawn.

The only good I personally see so far in all of this is even my staunch Democrat friends see right through this sharade. Most believe "something" did happen to Ford, but not in regards to BK; Ford was used and exposed without an investigation (which in lock-step the Democrats demanded after a he said she said).

For the first time, I have heard mention of term limits for Congress by my afore mentioned friends. In a nutshell, the vast majority of my politically active friends agree on this topic as well as an investigation into 'who knew what and when'. Throwing this out to public opinion, an ambush devoid of corroborating facts and denying basic due process, no one desires to see such a sham stunt again.

Mg

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:31 AM
link   
More than one picture floating around of Ford drunk as a skunk... having removed her clothes. Defend her honor if you want, but raise your daughters to be better than that.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran
That's what I thought as well, but my more social media aware buddy informed me pics he'd seen were fotoshopd.
Pictures on the internet always need to be checked out by professionals/experts/anons for verification.

NOT SAYING there aren't original pics, but even if there were, they're going to have digital fingerprints all over them just in getting photos/negatives/slides digitized.

And PLEASE don't take my remarks as a rebuttal to your statements, we grok.

ganjoa

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Already trending on Twitter:

#FeinsteinResign NOW!

Don't worry; she'll call her buddy and by the end of the day Twitter will be shadowbanning anyone who retweets that.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I want to know how on a gov salary she acquired a multimillion dollar fortune when her gov salary is listed as her only source of revenue and when she went in office she barely had a hundred thousand dollars in assets?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Open servers
Pakistani spies
Chinese spies
Western governments interfering

It’s the secret society we need to expose here, until that is done these attacks from the deepstate will keep coming

Because the deepstate work for the secret society’s globalist NWO agenda

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Good! She can go down in history as one of the most degrading Senators for this reprehensible activity. It will be interesting when the dust settles on the findings of the non-partisan prosecutor.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

Doesn't seem kosher, does it?

Until you realize that her third husband, Richard Blum, is rather wealthy. Estimated net worth of almost 100 million dollars.

How they came about that money, is however, or should be, subject to questioning.

How is it that deals that benefit her husband so greatly, go through committees that she is ranking member of so often...?

Coincidence? Possibly. In fact, probably likely...but it doesn't look good.

Having spent a whole hour or so on this...exhaustive, I know, reading both pro and con, I have come to the conclusion that she, and her husband, have gamed the system. Not illegal per say, but not exactly on the up and up, as they say.

His ties with China, and the fact that she had a Chinese spy on her staff, does, or should, raise a plethora of red flags. But don't hold your breath.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

“Dianne Feinstein and her staff is going to face an investigation for why they leaked (Ford’s confidential letter alleging Kavanaugh assaulted her),” Cotton said. “She came forward confidentially to Dianne Feinstein. Dianne Feinstein did not share that with the proper authorities.”

From your link. Interesting - because it is complete conjecture, and without any validation.

Who is doing the investigation?

OK, I know. It is fake news.

Like me saying you are going to be investigated for spreading fake news on ATS....

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The real question folks should be asking is “Who is the Puppet Master pulling Feinstein’s strings?

And Tool should forever be remembered for so accurately describing California and its politics ... (profanity warning)

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Who has more power over people's lives in California?
Diane Feinstein
Maxine Waters
Nancy Pelosi
Kamala Harris

After seeing those 4 lined up like that, I'm starting to realize why California is in such dire straits in many ways.

That is a very good question.
The answer is Moonbeam.

I didn't know CA governor Jerry Brown was nicknamed "Moonbeam" in 1976. Back then, it was a compliment.
www.nytimes.com...

My how things have changed.

We in state had to learn it (if we were not alive at the time).
It wasn't a complement back then it was a pet name from a girlfriend.

Wasn't his girlfriend during that period the lovely Linda Ronstadt?

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I dont want her to resign........

I want her put in jail........

I want real consequences for these people, not just being able to resign to save face and then collecting their pension for the rest of their life , like nothing happened.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
How can someone who allowed a Chinese spy to sit beside her for years still be allowed to run this kind of crap?

Where is the ''Chinese interference'' calls from the Democrats?

This is insane.. and disgusting!

Not only that, but given the small fortune her husband has made off of China, I have to question their loyalties.

Don't assume the Communist Party in America disbanded when the Cold War ended.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I dont want her to resign........

I want her put in jail........

I want real consequences for these people, not just being able to resign to save face and then collecting their pension for the rest of their life , like nothing happened.
It's probably just the tip of the iceberg too. That pic of her intimidating Murkowski also bothers me a lot. That really shows what she is about.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
How can someone who allowed a Chinese spy to sit beside her for years still be allowed to run this kind of crap?

Where is the ''Chinese interference'' calls from the Democrats?

This is insane.. and disgusting!

Not only that, but given the small fortune her husband has made off of China, I have to question their loyalties.

Don't assume the Communist Party in America disbanded when the Cold War ended.

There have been quite a few communists around government.... some of them unelected. Take Van Jones for instance.... unelected, merely appointed by Obama. Valerie Jarrett.... Bernie Sanders

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

...Trying to figure out why a man worth $100 mil would marry Dianne Feinstein has now left me with a serious headache pain, the type of headache that radiates from the point between the eyes back and downward towards the center of the brain.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join