It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Diane Feinstein is Facing Investigation for Corruption and Conspiracy...for Starters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
GOP lawmakers demand 'immediate' ethics probe into leak of Ford's Kavanaugh letter

GOP Reps. Andy Biggs, Louie Gohmert, Steve King, and several other lawmakers penned a letter Wednesday to both the House and Senate Ethics Committees requesting an immediate probe to “identify the individuals” who shared Ford’s July 30 letter accusing Kavanaugh of pinning her down and trying to remove her clothing at a high school party 36 years ago.

“This sensitive document was leaked to the media without Dr. Ford’s consent while it was hidden from the majority staff of the Senate Judiciary Committee. These acts demand an immediate and thorough investigation to find out who is responsible,” they wrote.

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And this " Assclown " is Getting Out while the Getting is Good . The HEAT is On Him Now ............Hmm...

" Ellison's campaign has been rocked by his ex-girlfriend Karen Monahan's accusation that Ellison physical and emotional abused her in 2016, which the congressman has denied. The Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party in Minnesota conducted an internal investigation and found the claim to be unsubstantiated."

BUT , The Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party in Minnesota is a Soros Funded Group . This Guys Pecker is Not Out of the Fire just Yet..........

freebeacon.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think Ellison knows he's facing a serious investigation as long as he stays in Congress. Perhaps he's betting the people of Minnesota won't care that he's a woman beater?

posted on Oct, 5 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I think Diane Feinstein has been under suspicion/investigation for awhile. But it's now ramping up, as she continues to break rules, and federal laws. She might be wearing a tracking device soon.

1.) The Chinese Spy was her Office Director and personal driver for many years. MSM ignored the revelation, but Intel Officials are taking it very seriously.

2.) Then, she leaked classified testimony transcripts in 2017.

3.) Feinstein employed a staffer who recently published personal info of Republican Senators, and also threatened to expose medical records of Senators families, before he was caught/arrested. (I think it was referred to as Doxing?)

4.) Now she's smack dab in the middle of the Christine Ford attempt to derail a Supreme Court Justice's nomination. That's looking more like a case of FRAUD, with Diane Feinstein playing a key role.

5.) At $94 million net worth, Feinstein is the 2nd most wealthy U.S. Senator.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Nothing but a witch hunt, amirite?

posted on Oct, 12 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
Nothing but a witch hunt, amirite?

October 11, 2018

The day Kavanaugh was confirmed to the Supreme Court, Senate Judiciary chairman Chuck Grassley was interviewed by FoxNews. When asked if he was going to investigate Diane Feinstein, and other Democrats on the committee, like Cory Booker, who released confidential info without approval, Grassley responded: "I need to be able to work with Ms. Feinstein on many issues going forward. My placing her under investigation, would damage our working relationship."

Today, another article appeared, quoting Chuck Grassley as being AGAINST investigating Feinstein, Booker, and others responsible for creating the Kavanaugh confirmation circus.

Source Article: www.washingtonexaminer.com...
edit on 10/12/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join