It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Diane Feinstein is Facing Investigation for Corruption and Conspiracy...for Starters.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33
Simple George Soros.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Because he wants to be protected if the Communists take over. He wants to be part of the elite politburo. You must have connections for that.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

That's why I am thrilled to see an investigation of Senator Diane Feinstein. This would have never been done in previous administrations. But now we are in the "Drain the Swamp" era. Hopefully none of them are immune to being cleaned out.

After all, they put their hand on the Bible and took an Oath...a very serious Oath.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
I dont want her to resign........

I want her put in jail........

I want real consequences for these people, not just being able to resign to save face and then collecting their pension for the rest of their life , like nothing happened.
It's probably just the tip of the iceberg too. That pic of her intimidating Murkowski also bothers me a lot. That really shows what she is about.

Feinstein has operated with impunity for decades. She doesn't try to hide the fact that she feels immune to prosecution, as her releasing the classified documents in 2017 shows.

posted on Oct, 1 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull
I don't recall the media blasting her with questions about the Chinese spy. Strange that they weren't more interested in this.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparky63

I don't either, now that you mention it.

I'm sure there's a good reason. [/sarc]

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Is is possible that you could for once, start a thread which didn't come from either a report or article by an obscure or dubious site, or a site which is politically from your ideology, i.e.a Conservative site. Pretty much every, single day you post some definite proof of this or that to support your belief and when you click on the link it will fall into one of those categories : obscure, dubious or Conservative. There are a few that do this and it is ridiculous. You get all excited and exclaim that you have absolutely proved something when in fact, no. You've just found a site to back up your already held belief. Stop it. It's not clever, it's tiring and it's now predictable.

This site is about the truth. Open minded and critical thinking. So stop quoting from obviously biased or dodgy sites just because it props up your firmly held belief. It isn't helping. It just throws more confusion and mis-information around when we should ALL be working together to understand exactly what is happening.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

So... do you get all of your news from CNN and MSNBC, etc? If so, you are doing yourself a disservice.

Do you think that Feinstein will not be investigated?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme
wha happened to him with those selling arms to the triad charges? or whatever happened? he was connecting to selling weapons to gangs, correct? Good ol staunch anti-gun rights californians.

I used to have a poster from CalGuns with frankensteins monsters, obombya and moonbeam. When he got caught up I X'ed him out on the poster, it looked pretty funny.
edit on 2-10-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Senator Feinstein just told 4 lies in a hallway interview !!!

They are not learning are they.

Defective and protective.

LOL 😃

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No I don't get my news from CNN or MSNBC. And the OP shouldn't repeatedly get his news from the political right versions of them. He can't berate people for quoting CNN to support their views but then use biased sites at the same time to support his. He isn't the only one but it's got to the point where he is constantly doing it.

Ultimately we should be looking at impartial sites, as few and far between they may be, so NOT sites that are obviously politically motivated.

link   

No I don't get my news from CNN or MSNBC. And the OP shouldn't repeatedly get his news from the political right versions of them. He can't berate people for quoting CNN to support their views but then use biased sites at the same time to support his. He isn't the only one but it's got to the point where he is constantly doing it.

Ultimately we should be looking at impartial sites, as few and far between they may be, so NOT sites that are obviously politically motivated.

link   

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe it'll trigger strokes/embolisms, if we're lucky

We could only be so lucky. I would, however, enjoy watching them stripped of security clearance, their senate seats and incarcerated (either through standard legal process, or "unlawful enemy combatant" national security threat designations/renditions/perm. relocation)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: bluesilver

Make a thread and make a case.

Whining and bitching doesn't work.

And who says anybody should worship the ground you walk on anyway.

💥😯💥

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thank God!! This witch needs to go!! Justice will hopefully be served!! Woohoo!!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Thank God!! This witch needs to go!! Justice will hopefully be served!! Woohoo!!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Who has more power over people's lives in California?
Diane Feinstein
Maxine Waters
Nancy Pelosi
Kamala Harris

After seeing those 4 lined up like that, I'm starting to realize why California is in such dire straits in many ways.

That is a very good question.
The answer is Moonbeam.

I didn't know CA governor Jerry Brown was nicknamed "Moonbeam" in 1976. Back then, it was a compliment.
www.nytimes.com...

My how things have changed.

Back in those days, it was a theoretical idea at various universities like Stanford that it would be possible to bounce radio signals off satellites in geostationary orbit above the USA. With a powerful enough transmitter, even the Moon could be used as a reflector. He talked about this "can do" attitude and got the label "Governor Moonbeam". The USA actually ended up using this technology as part of the Emergency Broadcast System.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I was under the impression moonbeam was leeland yee, and had no idea where the term came from. In my last post I was referring incorrectly to yee as moonbeam, my bad. I thought I had heard of yee being referred to as moonbeam in the past on other forums. That is a great story about Jerry Brown though, thank you guys.
edit on 2-10-2018 by smashdem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So I have to make a case for people's evidence to be independent and unbiased? And asking for that makes me whining and bitching and asking for people to worship me? Wow, your credibility just disappeared. Hilarious.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join