It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo's: The Good, The Bad, The Regerts..sorry I was eating a Snickers.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have a yin/yang centered on my back. Took about 3.5 hours of wonderful pain. No one sees it. It is just for me as a reminder. I have never had any regrets, just trying to avoid the thirst of adding some more to it.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I think tattoos are very interesting and like to look at them. I used to watch a reality show about a tattoo shop in Florida. The artists were very talented and did really beautiful tattoos and the people who came in to get them always had interesting stories about why they were getting them. I have none myself- I very strongly feel that if I got a tattoo I would quickly tire of it and regret getting it. Also, at my place of employment you are not allowed to have visible tattoos.

Sal

a reply to: openyourmind1262

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That is an awesome piece of art!

Sal

a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I always wonder how many will regret getting tattoos as they get older and the color fades. I can't understand why people like to mark-up their body like a walking billboard. A majority of the time you can't make out the image of the tattoo unless you're standing right nest to them.

I remember seeing a young women in a grocery store one day whose backless top exposed a huge facial tattoo of Frankenstein! I couldn't understand why she would have a picture of Frankenstein on her back. As I wheeled my cart closer to this young lady to get a better look, I said to myself OMG!!! It wasn't a picture of Frankenstein after all! it was a picture of Michael Jackson! The skin color of his face was brown but had a hue of green in it and the crack I thought was on his forehead turned out to be a strand of his hair hanging down.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

ive got about 60
prettu much full sleeves
ribs
knees
throat
hands

i will post a couple pics once i upload

people always talk # when they take digs at me so now is your chance

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I have lots.
My newest ones are on my hands.

left hand:

right hand - got it done last Thursday, so its still healing.

I have more on my forearms, left shoulder,
my right arm from my elbow up to mid neck...

boom

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

edit on 9/27/2018 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Definitely curious to hear about what happened to the missing finger... I'm guessing you pissed off the wrong person?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
a reply to: TinySickTears

Definitely curious to hear about what happened to the missing finger... I'm guessing you pissed off the wrong person?

nope
foundry accident

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I got all my tats done in invisible ink so nobody could see them

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I got all my tats done in invisible ink so nobody could see them

i didnt want to tell you but they look like #

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

My dad had two tattoo's. One on his right forearm and one on his left. If your old enough to remember this...His was the women hidden within the camel's leg on Camel cigarette's pack. Other arm was the motel oasis scene on the back of the pack. When he went into the Army they ,the Army tattooed panties & Bra on his woman tat. I've never had the desire to have one.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Very tastefully done.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

I want hire anyone with tattoo's of violence or words of hate. Will not hire anyone with their hands, face or neck tattooed.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

They are tastefully done. Crisp lines, crisp color.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Yea, tell me about it. My two kids have several each. My son has Mexican Day of the Dead artwork on his forearm. And his name in Latin over his shoulder. Daughter has Shamrock on right elbow...she was born on St.Patty's Day. A block type butterfly on her neck in the back below the collar line. And Her and her brothers names in Arabic on her left shoulder and me & her moms name on right. All was their decisions as they are grown asre adults.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

I have seen that very blossom in bloom. Beautiful tattoo art.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'll do a scar thread story later in the week.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Starhooker

Probaly got a lil shat from work too, no? Just kidding my man. Plumb Dog Millionaire.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

Cool tat you should just leave it as is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join