It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tattoo's: The Good, The Bad, The Regerts..sorry I was eating a Snickers.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

I'm guessing one Anarchist symbol just wasn't enough huh. Or were they running a special that day. Just kidding no need to get your panties in a bunch. To each his own. You do tat's. I do firearms. To be quite honest, you say you have 60...do they all have the same imagery? To me, their dark and angry and let's out the wrong impression of the man behind the tattoo's. But.....To each his own. If you like them that's all that matters. No matter what others may think. To me yours look a lot like the tattoo's you see people get in prison...they just have that particular look. But again, to each his own.
edit on 27-9-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

I'm guessing one Anarchist symbol just wasn't enough huh. Or were they running a special that day. Just kidding no need to get your panties in a bunch. To each his own. You do tat's. I do firearms. To be quite honest, you say you have 60...do they all have the same imagery? To me, their dark and angry and let's out the wrong impression of the man behind the tattoo's. But.....To each his own. If you like them that's all that matters. No matter what others may think.

nah man
the anarchy signs was just a phase i was in a while back. was reading a lot of emma goldman just trying to figure my # out

most of them are stupid

i have a pineapple on my hand
i have a lot of song titles and album titles spread around
a bunch of jiu jitsu player and catch wrestler names
a dead rabbit
a few skulls
frank zappa

i was watching a murder show and this psycho dude kept saying he had rage and anger so the next day i got rage and anger

i really really want to get "im not black im OJ" but my wife is quashing that for the moment

just random # mixed in with some halfway decent art

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Mind if I ask how old you are ? I'm guessing around your early 30's. About the same age as my two kids. Sort of like you loaded up a tattoo shotgun and blasted away. I would have to be sedated to have a needle put in me. Comes from a lot of needles being put into me at an early age.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:51 PM
link   
edit'

older than 30
edit on 27-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Not older than 35.....definitely the reason we butt heads as much as we do on here. Age gap.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: openyourmind1262

youre definitely wrong
older than that

if youre trying to figure me out or think you have a handle on me you dont

im not normal

this is no secret

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:34 AM
link   

*hugs* i like this thread.we know people better. i thought you were girl. it was really strange to get that vibes from girl posts. it was a little confusing. i understand better now. more comfy.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:38 AM
link   

thanks for the opportunity man

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Thank you!

The only reason why I even got my hands done - was me being self-conscience about something.

My hands started to develop vitaligo.
It really started to bother me and I thought people would be staring at it if it got any worse.
So I wanted to cover it up.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Trust us we all here at ATS know this fact. Believe you me. Was just wanting to see all the prison tats you have with all the violent images and hate. And 1 anarchist symbol would have done the trick. Those tats of yours look like a tattoo guy loaded up a tattoo shotgun with really bad tat's, stood you against the wall and blasted you. Your own words said best.....Most of them are stupid. Your words not mine. I totally agree with that statement. Have a great day.
edit on 28-9-2018 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Damla

Not sure how an English folk song, sung by an Irish rock band, has anything to do with this OP?

To topic. There was mention of this earlier, but some people have foolishly had a tattoo that is designed to limit their future careers. Perhaps, there should be a "cooling off" period between asking for a tattoo and actually getting it, so the person can reflect on the impact of their decision in the cold light of day!

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

so you saying other videos of mine were related? you are weird really.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Haha
So as suspected. Just wanted to have a look so you can be a dick. Knew that before I posted a pic.
Classic.
And prison tats. Lol

Have a nice one yourself # head

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

LMAO.. that was a good one. Well played

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262

Mind if I ask how old you are ? I'm guessing around your early 30's. About the same age as my two kids. Sort of like you loaded up a tattoo shotgun and blasted away. I would have to be sedated to have a needle put in me. Comes from a lot of needles being put into me at an early age.

The endorphines from a tat needle make it a pleasurable experience. No pain unless the artists is a hack and butchers you. It happens, biggest issue then is you'll bleed and have a scabbed tat for a couple of weeks... then probably go somewhere else after a year to have it retouched. I had that problem with a couple of mine... but again, it's an enjoyable pain, not a painful pain, if that makes sense.

Mine are coverable by standard short sleeved shorts and pants. I have a mix of critters, confederate stuff, little bit of darkness thrown in for the hell of it (literally.) Nothing all that mentionable, really.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
I got all my tats done in invisible ink so nobody could see them

i didnt want to tell you but they look like #

They were done in the jail what do you expect

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

I got all my tats done in invisible ink so nobody could see them

i didnt want to tell you but they look like #

They were done in the jail what do you expect

Haha.
Nice play

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I got a totally different gist then openyourmin1262 did of you (or even Damla):

Here's my guess
You are between 45-50 but young at heart
You have a very mean/scary exterior but you're a complete softie on the inside, maybe more so than you'd admit.
You have had some hard times but try (sometimes it's hard) to see the good side of things, but if needed you are also capable of hurting someone maybe both mentally and physically.

How close am I? ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join