It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ford - Kavanaugh Hearings 9-27-18

page: 166
<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

We agree more or less. That's why I mentioned it should be handled by the authority with jurisdiction, which would be in her state where apparently there is no statute of limitations. She only needs to file the criminal complaint and let the system do its job.

I won't lie and say I'm not highly skeptical of the claims and other than Ford, I out of hand dismiss the other two claims. I think the Dem's poked themselves in the eye by even bringing those other claims up.

Avenatti is a clown and they know it. How he holds his Bar card is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: soberbacchus

According to Ford it was leaked. Democrats blamed Republicans. Republicans then proved it had to be someone Ford trusted since the Democrats and her lawyers that the Democrats bought for her are the only ones who had it.

According to Ford, she told friends on the beach and that is where the leak originated.

The Dems did not out her, though that is convenient rhetoric as long as facts aren't involved.

Cause she tetsified only her, her democratic congresswoman, and fienstein teams had that letter.

And it was leaked, so one of them did it.

You might be conflating two different things.

A) Her name being leaked to the media and thus her going public. She said this happened after discussing with "beach friends"

B) The letter being shared with the press.

As best I can tell A) happened before B)

The letter wasn't leaked, it was part of the press explaining her accusation once she went public.

Can you please demonstrate otherwise if you disagree?

Her name may have been leaked first; i dont know. But she never authorized anyone to reveal the letter, no one has said she has. And the letter was leaked, so one of those dems did that.

Even the intercept which got the letter only said fienstein didnt leak it. If it was legitimately given at fords request then they would have no reason to make claims like that.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Article

The gist of the letter, including some details were being reported on before Ford's identity was publicized.

edit on 28-9-2018 by burdman30ott6 because: hyperlink wasn't working

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I don't really hate either side. I am disgusted with our current crop of elected officials though. We are pretty much like minded.

I'm pro legalization. I'm for a single payer system because I honestly believe it would be cheaper. At the same time I'm opposed to high taxes and want them lowered and I'm opposed to open borders, but all in for an easy way for people to come here and work, based on need.

I guess I'm a Republicratitarian.

edit on 9/28/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

We agree more or less. That's why I mentioned it should be handled by the authority with jurisdiction, which would be in her state where apparently there is no statute of limitations. She only needs to file the criminal complaint and let the system do its job.

The reason that won't happen is because there's an actual conclusion to a case such as that and the ramifications of a "not guilty" verdict in favor of Kavanaugh are wide reaching. With this farce, an FBI investigation, etc, the Dems can (and will) leave the door open regardless of what the FBI reports, that Kavanaugh has been accused and must therefore be considered a sexual abuser.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

As it turns out, that may end up being a bit of a problem. Apparently, the statute of limitations HAS run out, according to a statement released by the Montgomery County Police Department

link   

I just had a wild thought. Thinking like one of those rich preppies of the day (of which I was neither), imagine this scenario.

*** WARNING: UNSUBSTANTIATED CONSPIRACY THEORY AHEAD ***

This actually did happen, and was actually orchestrated by Ford's girl friend there. Kav, Judge, and Leland all conspired to get Kav laid that night. It didn't go down as planned, in fact Ford kinda freaked out. So, after Ford ran out, the remaining three made a pact to never acknowledge this event ever happened. If one went down, they all went down. This is exactly the kind of thing the rich preppies I knew growing up would do since they felt entitled to do whatever they wanted. That was because they were protected by their influential families.

Over the years, Kav climbs the legal ladder, Judge feels so much remorse he drinks himself almost to death, and Leland (don't know her current story yet).

That secret pact was put into effect again when Ford spilled it over Kav and it went public.

link   

You're right, it will never happen.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I don't really hate either side. I am disgusted with our current crop of elected officials though. We are pretty much like minded.

I'm pro legalization. I'm for a single payer system because I honestly believe it would be cheaper. At the same time I'm opposed to high taxes and want them lowered and I'm opposed to open borders, but all in for an easy way for people to come here and work, based on need.

I guess I'm a Republicratitarian.

dont worry, I am running in two years for congress (i seriously am)

But yeah, hyou are right.

I am tired of the partisanship.

People look at me klike a trump fan boy. I get it, i stick up for him a lot.

But then when I am against him, i think sometimes people think i sold out or something (not neccesarily on ats, but oin my life)

I just dont care about "the team"

I want what i think is right. SOmetimes I am wrong in my opinions, but I will not sell out to help my team.

That seems to be the problem.

I think deep down, most republicans would know exploding the debt like trump has done is wrong. But many look the other way because hes their team.

And in this instance, i think deep down democrats know this was disgusting, but they have to defend their team.

This disgusting circus, and the idea of weaponizing sexual assault, even at the expense of the alleged victim is frightening and appalling, regardless of the politics around it.

And I will call that out as storngly as possible while trying to be respectful to those that disagree.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

According to Ford it was leaked. Democrats blamed Republicans. Republicans then proved it had to be someone Ford trusted since the Democrats and her lawyers that the Democrats bought for her are the only ones who had it.

According to Ford, she told friends on the beach and that is where the leak originated.

The Dems did not out her, though that is convenient rhetoric as long as facts aren't involved.

Cause she tetsified only her, her democratic congresswoman, and fienstein teams had that letter.

A) Her name being leaked to the media and thus her going public. She said this happened after discussing with "beach friends"

The letter wasn't leaked, it was part of the press explaining her accusation once she went public.

Her name may have been leaked first; i dont know. But she never authorized anyone to reveal the letter, no one has said she has. And the letter was leaked, so one of those dems did that.

Even the intercept which got the letter only said fienstein didnt leak it. If it was legitimately given at fords request then they would have no reason to make claims like that.

I know. Why are they all denying it, when it was only one of 4 groups according to Ford. Herself, her Feinstein lawyer, Feinstein or her Staff, or Eshoo or her Staff?

Who ever did it doesn't seem to want to own up to it, I wonder why?

Ford said it wasn't her or her lawyer.

You do the math.

Maybe they should take polygraphs.....
edit on 28-9-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I know. Why are they all denying it, when it was only one of 4 groups according to Ford. Herself, her Feinstein lawyer, Feinstein or her Staff, or Eshoo or her Staff?

Who ever did it doesn't seem to want to own up to it, I wonder why?

Ford said it wasn't her or her lawyer.

You do the math.

They cant admit it because it shatters the entire narrative of republicans hating rape victims and the democrats being their protector.

The truth is both would seek to politicize victims if it meant a huge political victory.

But the democrats have went lower than i even thought possible by intentionally feeding ford to the wolves.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I cannot believe that a U S Senator would get himself elected, wake up in the morning, put on his suit, head out to the hearing and proceed to interrogate a 50 something year old man over his high school yearbook?

Even worse, you have 99 other Senators, there in that room and none of them thinks that maybe something is off in this whole perfect train wreck?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carlncarl

On the good side, the vast majority of the public won't be able to stand 100 Senators doing their grandstanding speeches like we have seen so far.

That's very cruel and unusual punishment.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

What we need is an actual Independent Party (and maybe a fourth), with no platform, just a fundraising tool and a third caucus in the fray, which I think would force Congress to actually do their jobs since there would be no majority.

I don't think I'm going to move to the lower 48, but your platform would draw my interest.

We are a conservative state, but in a more Libertarian sort of way. That is changing though. As an example, weed legalization barely passed in Fairbanks, but when they tried to drive it out afterward, they were voted down by over 70%. There are conservatives, then there are conservatives.

edit on 9/28/2018 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

When you run for president make me your VP running mate. im just the bulldog you need. By the letter of the law kind of guy. And im Blunt as a sledgehammer.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

We have an actual third party when you think about all of us who do not vote strictly along party lines.
Unfortunately most people vote the party line without a thought to anything or what that politician has done or not done, and the parties depend on that to fill seats and rake in money.

In an ideal world every politician would be independent and forced to outline his individual stance on everything and prove himself to his constituents.

Never gonna happen but I can dream.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
USA TODAY implying Kavanaugh is also a Pedophile?
twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

When you run for president make me your VP running mate. im just the bulldog you need. By the letter of the law kind of guy. And im Blunt as a sledgehammer.

Well heck, if we're talking about government jobs, I volunteer to be Deputy Assistant Undersecretary of the Treasury for Fraud, Waste and Abuse.

I happen to be very good at all three.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
USA TODAY implying Kavanaugh is also a Pedophile?
twitter.com...

Oh here we go....... now call him a pedo. whats next a nazi?

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Majic

I'm good at deleting emails. Can I get secretary pf state?

A2D

top topics

<< 163  164  165    167  168  169 >>

join