It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avenatti releases name and account of accuser

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
i.imgur.com... apaprenly fords lawyers are not willing to release her medical reccords or therapists notes to the judiciary committee

Well of course not !!!!

💥😀💥

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

People of Color.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

He'd be insane to do anything other than deny.

He's well past the point of being able to withdraw now. He can not withdraw, without destroying, by his own hand, every shred of professional/personal reputation he has.

Someone is going to go down.

It's kinda like a knife fight in a phone booth, now. Irregardless of who, someone is going to die, if only metaphorically.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

It's kinda like a knife fight in a phone booth, now. Irregardless of who, someone is going to die, if only metaphorically.

I agree.

Either way, there MUST be dire consequences for all of this.

link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Hold the vote.....if he is confirmed, then investigate and if warranted, then remove the man.

Right there!!

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

They have to get a sworn statement from the accusers to open an investigation.....they wont give them sworn statements. The attorneys know this is the process yet still haven't done it. They could literally give a sworn statement anywhere with a notary....they havent.

Why?

*sigh* I hope that you are asking a rhetorical question. The Democrats are trying to run the clock out. If the vote proceeds and Kavanaugh gets the seat then the criminal investigations will begin and he will be removed by the Democratic Congress. Yes, it is all partisan BS coming from both sides. Shocked?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Personally, I have been seeing this attempted coup for many years now. Hence my support for Roy Moore.

I men, come on, you didn't think I supported him just over politics, did you? The guy is a corrosive fly in the ointment everywhere he goes.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: SonOfThor

That's two corroborations. Thank you. I hereby retract my statements which were based on my (apparently false) assumption that the statement was legally binding.

I learned something today.

TheRedneck

Logically the document released to the press looks like a MSWord doc, NOT scan.

The Senate Judiciary Committee would have been sent a stamped version with Notary Seal.

If the Senate shared their version it would be a Scan of a doc.

The Document ends with:
"I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Untied States of America that the foregoing is true and correct, I have executed this declaration on September 25th, 2018"

- With here signature

Note that a Notary republic does not attest to the content of the document, only that the person signing it is who they say they are.

She has offered to testify under oath and the Senate Committee has not responded yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Why have none of these accusers gone to the Montgomery County Sherrif's office?

They say they will investigate.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 26-9-2018 by loam because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: DJW001

And you really thing they can get a 2/3 vote in both houses to remove Kavanaugh? I don’t think so

link   

We know why.

My whole deal with this now, is this. They've doubled down, twice. Now the accusation are of a criminal conspiracy that ran a series of sex crimes involving multiple attacks, over an extended period of time.

If this isn't quashed, it'll happen to someone else. Someone needs to pay a steep price for this.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I have to admit, your explanations do make a lot of sense. As a federal judge, Kavanaugh surely knows the law, quite probably better than Avernatti. However, I think an easy way to establish this would be for the Senate to demand that Swetnick swear out an oath with the FBI. If she refuses, then she gets swept to the side. If she agrees, then and only then could I see another delay in the confirmation.

In other words, she needs to put up or shut up.

TheRedneck

Totally agree...they should request them if they want to go any further.

Aren't the Republicans, a good majority of them lawyers? They why aren't we hearing this "what you are saying Vasa" from them??? I mean I don't just blindly believe what you told me but researched it and you are right! So why are the Republicans not nipping this in the bud? Force them to file charges in MD or the nomination goes thru!

If you could give your opponent lots of room to hang themselves with for a while and then finally have it come out just before elections....wouldn't you?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It could all be word games. If you want to see a brutal rape then you see it. If you are open to other interpretations then you see something such as.... boys lined up outside a bathroom waiting their turn while a lone girl occupies the locked bathroom. See?

Or.... a girl passed out drunk on the floor while her girl friends draw on her face with a marker. Some boys are nearby while this offensive act occurs. See?

Rape is a word with multiple meanings. Some sexual. Some not.

Professional deceivers play with the meanings of words and allow the listener to imagine the meaning. This is pure deception.

link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

The Senate Judiciary Committee would have been sent a stamped version with Notary Seal.

That at this point is an assumption. I'm sure the document itself is being presented in the best light possible, so that would indicate it would show the stamp, or at least a statement indicating the original was notarized.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: avgguy

For a proven rapist? Absolutely.

The fact you think otherwise is the precise reason I think the left feels at liberty to destroy all due process considerations. The by-any-means-necessary mantra is the left's primary guiding principle now, since they see all opposition as a moral imperative now.

smh.... none of this will end well.

link   

originally posted by: loam

They say they will investigate.

That is likely the problem, they really don't want
any law enforcement agency to investigate.

They call for the FBI to do it because they know
that is not the FBI's realm....its a red herring.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

We know why.

My whole deal with this now, is this. They've doubled down, twice. Now the accusation are of a criminal conspiracy that ran a series of sex crimes involving multiple attacks, over an extended period of time.

If this isn't quashed, it'll happen to someone else. Someone needs to pay a steep price for this.

I agree with you! However the genie is out of the bottle now. This is what our Republic and elected officials have resorted too, to stay in office and retain whatever power they have over us.

Anyone who claims to support our Constitution should be deeply disturbed by our government officials acting out in this manner regardless of party.

Don't think for a second that Avanatti acted on this alone. Someone is paying him LOTS of money for this stunt!

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

a reply to: SonOfThor

That's two corroborations. Thank you. I hereby retract my statements which were based on my (apparently false) assumption that the statement was legally binding.

I learned something today.

TheRedneck

Logically the document released to the press looks like a MSWord doc, NOT scan.

If the Senate shared their version it would be a Scan of a doc.

The Document ends with:
"I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the Untied States of America that the foregoing is true and correct, I have executed this declaration on September 25th, 2018"

- With here signature

Note that a Notary republic does not attest to the content of the document, only that the person signing it is who they say they are.

She has offered to testify under oath and the Senate Committee has not responded yet.

It would still be on her document if it was a legally binding doc. This is just a statement from her. Avenatti knows he can make the public believe by making it sound as if it is a legally binding doc.

If her signature is on it and there is no notary signature then it was not signed in front of anyone that can make it legal.

Plain and simple....it is just her statement.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com... apparently ford and others have sent sworn afidavits to the judiciary committee

Attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford on Wednesday submitted to the Senate Judiciary Committee sworn affidavits from four people they say corroborate her sexual assault claim against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Blasey’s husband, Russell Ford, and three of her friends described past conversations with Blasey about the alleged assault in the signed declarations, obtained by HuffPost. Blasey has alleged Kavanaugh pinned her down, groped her and tried to remove her clothes at a small party in suburban Maryland when they were both in high school in the early 1980s. Kavanaugh, now a federal appeals judge, has vehemently denied the allegation. Blasey first told her husband she had experienced sexual assault around the time they were married in 2002, according to Ford’s affidavit. She revealed additional details during a couple’s therapy session 10 years later, Ford stated.
so that would put her on the reccord as far as perjury goes if its proven shes lying correct?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

She is still trying to get out of testifying.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join