It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hunt For Skinwalker - Twin Towers Footage Analysis.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP
Thank you for that. I was actually going to PM you as I'd guessed you'd know, computer things being your field and all.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JustMike

I agree with you on all counts.

30fpm is an unusual frame rate outside of security cameras and everything I’ve seen tends towards the need to shoot at 30 frames per second.

The lack of cloud movement for instance.

It almost certainly isn’t a weather phenomena at that speed. Could still be an atmospheric effect but caused by an intense man made heat source.
edit on 26-9-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Are talking industrial furnace kind of temperature CTJ?

The only thing I can logically think of would be some sort of furnace for burning cattle carcasses etc, considering it was a ranch and all that. Also begs the question, if my theory is correct, why would they have these active at the ranch when NIDS was there?

Bigelow Burgers?

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

I don’t understand enough to be able to say. However with clearly defined edges, I think we can say a mirage is more likely that particulates in the air, in column form.

posted on Sep, 26 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What exactly is the story of this footage? Would I be right in saying this is all we know?

1) It's supposedly footage from a security camera on the ranch from April or June 2004.

2) It was in the trailer and documentary of "Hunt for the Skinwalker" without comment

3) Someone let Jeremy film the footage from a TV or computer monitor but will not release the original footage.

4) Despite it being in the trailer neither Jeremy or anyone else associated with the documentary claim to know what it shows. But he still put the footage in the film.

This story just doesn't quite add up. Or did I get something wrong?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

1) Yes

2) Yes

3) No. It was given to Jeremy by a somewhat "related" party

4) Correct

I'm getting ahead of myself but the clip was recorded on high end analogue 4:3 video, which tells you that it was likely recorded during George Napp's documentary.

I'll go further and say the most likely thing is that this clip was recorded by George's team.

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   

So what is the bottom line?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm confident the footage was from Knapp's original documentary - the tone of his older narration over it seems to match the other surrounding material.

Indeed, I'm wondering how much - if any - NEW commentary there was from Knapp. He can be heard interviewing local witnesses for Corbell's sections, but the 2000s commentary tracks seem distinct and 'locked', even if George's film hadn't been patched together as a whole yet - hence all those boxes.

In a thread in ATS's film section, Corbell was subjected to a rather rough interrogation by one mightily pissed-off poster, but stated that...

I was never supposed to give you what I did of the twin tower apparition. You are welcome.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If so, why is it in the trailer of all places?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Here are some interesting coincidences. Probably not related, but still:

- the Nids web domain expires on Sunday. After roughly 20 years.
- TTSA are closing up their investment phase this week
- Hunt For Skinwalker came out a few weeks ago

Could it be that there was one big NDA that expires around now?

Now consider:
- Colm left Nids in the spring of that year (towers footage) to go work on Cancer stuff
- By the October Nids was closed down

It looks to me then, like Jeremy picked this footage that George’s team filmed as the best of all the evidence he had.

I can understand him including it. Isn’t it odd that it occurred just as NIDS was closing down? Remember it was closing down due to lack of activity...

Why didn’t this keep it open?

Further thoughts:
- Was the Bigelow interview also filmed at the same time?

Without input from Bigelow, I don’t think we can make progress. I’ll proffer the following based on the above:

- Did Bigelow close NIDS becuase of lack of activity and the towers weren’t compelling?
- Did NIDS close down becuase of a government / Baass project that required a different legal structure?

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It looks like one rectangular tower to me, as you are seeing it from an oblique angle. The two towers are really two sides of one tower, the side on the left is dark and the one on the right is lighter reflecting a different illumination angle.

Also, this could be early B&W night vision (not IR, but amplified). Hard to tell. It could be dark out, or approaching dark.
edit on 27-9-2018 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

It looks to me then, like Jeremy picked this footage that George’s team filmed as the best of all the evidence he had. I can understand him including it. Isn’t it odd that it occurred just as NIDS was closing down? Remember it was closing down due to lack of activity...

Yes, most likely Jeremy chose that footage from George's archives, even if he was advised not to - which begs questions as to what else NIDS captured on film. As Jezza says, NIDS only gave over material that they deemed suitable for the public, but then we have George confirming that no smoking gun evidence exists via NIDS. Of course, BAASS is a different story altogether.

Was the Bigelow interview also filmed at the same time?

That interview has been available to view for some time; texture-wise, it doesn't seem to fit George's docu, so it's most likely from a separate source.

Without input from Bigelow, I don’t think we can make progress. I’ll proffer the following based on the above:

- Did Bigelow close NIDS becuase of lack of activity and the towers weren’t compelling?
- Did NIDS close down becuase of a government / Baass project that required a different legal structure?

The DIA rep visited the ranch in 2007 and within 15 minutes witnessed an active orb that obviously impressed him enough to kick-start the road to BAASS's era at the ranch - which is when Bigelow finally captured the ET evidence he was looking for (a crucial detail, thanks to George in the AMA). Presumably the activity heated up again after 2004 - maybe the Phenomenon really didn't want to 'perform' for NIDS after all, and was happy to run amok again by 2006/7.

We absolutely need input from Bigelow to progress further, precisely because Bigelow HAS his all-important evidence via BAASS. However, realistically, it seems none of our business now - it was his ranch, his money, his business. We're left with the inconclusive NIDS scraps while Mr Bige prides himself in having the Real Deal. And there is nothing we can do except appeal to his better nature.

edit on 27-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: clean-up

posted on Sep, 27 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Information is power is valuable. Agree that we probably get the crumbs which might be proof enough that something really strange is manifesting itself at the ranch. Mr. B. has the big enchilada, which is like an asset. I wonder if the information is for sale.

posted on Sep, 28 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
This story just doesn't quite add up. Or did I get something wrong?

Part of self promotion of the film, as I said. When asked if the tower footage would be talked about in the documentary he continues his promotion with a just watch and see type of response- then surprise, no discussion. When confronted afterwards he gives the response mentioned above:
"I was never supposed to give you what I did of the twin tower apparition. You are welcome."
What kind of ridiculous response is that? Now he's doing us a favor? How about favoring us with matching a film to the hype?

The AMA was the typical circle jerk of admiration and mostly soft-step questions. Disappointing to anyone looking for any hard-hitting question of the filmmaker. I was working and not able to participate. That's why I think a week or 10 day thread should be started beforehand so members can ask a single question with no follow up and the guest(s) can answer at their leisure.

The same thing with this promotion happened with Patient Seventeen. Claim of some kind of revelation of new information but it ends up being not much of anything. The direct quote from the Skinwalker trailer:
"These are real tangible physical events. This is game changing."
What exactly was game changing?

The same thing will happen in the next couple of months with the Bob Lazar documentary. If it's rehashing of old information, just admit it. For those already familiar with Lazar, don't waste peoples time and $$$ claiming new information will be revealed.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I guess you are bored Ecto. Sometimes its best to sit back relax and watch the show 😁.

posted on Sep, 29 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Welcome to marketing

Get people talking, annoyed, frustrated, happy, and more buys.
edit on p03434182400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Yeah add me to the list of original footage or GTFO. It's not 1970 anymore. I cannot see a reason for anyone to film from a monitor instead of transferring the media to a format where it can be viewed in all it's glory.
Even in 2004 it wasn't that hard to transfer tape to digital.

It's as bad as despite nearly everyone owning a HD camera of some form these days, we still get potato cam footage with obligatory shaky cam of most things paranormal.

Thanks for investigating so much OP. you put a lot of work into it and this is how things need to be looked at. But until we have raw footage not from a monitor to a phone or camera it really is all for naught I feel.

Again, in this day and age there really is no excuse for this method of showing evidence to the public as has been done in this film.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Looks like a silhouette of a human being to me with some kind of camera effect from either the twilight occurring or a dirty/moist lens.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

He lost me with " I have better footage, but I'm not sharing it!" Yeah and I still have all my original power ranger toys. Bull#.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Well, that world trade center had to go somewhere but where is building 7.

posted on Oct, 19 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I heard a CT that the towers were destroyed as a sacrifice to usher in the age of Aquarius, like Samsons destruction of twin pillars to usher in the age of pieces, anyway before 9/11 there were still twin towers, so if someone wants to interpret the headline of the OP as the 9/11 TTs then that's just an assumption. As it doesn't specify. For me its a fake Easter egg idea that was ditched because too many questions would show it to be fake, like let's see the original.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join