It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hunt For Skinwalker - Twin Towers Footage Analysis.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Paddyofurniture

I’d add something else:

Jeremy did not film the monitor. That came from someone else not directly related to the film.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You're making assertions based on assumptions that are totally wrong.

Jeremy didn't film it, he was never even allowed to see it on a monitor much less film it.

This is what happens when things aren't made clear from the beginning. Based on this comment by ctj83 in his original post:

Please excuse the low quality of the above. The footage I have is much clearer and the warping effect is unmistakable. Beyond Jeremy, I won't be sharing this footage

It's easy to assume that the original footage, or at least one that's not 3rd generation, was made available. Maybe this is ctj83's reference to Alien Protocol's footage (which I've yet to find), but that needs to be cleared up.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Can you link to that reply, I’d love to see it! I must have missed it yesterday.

Oh, it was a one-word reply to a direct question I posed as to whether Bigelow's stated belief in an alien presence on Earth was a result of evidence from the BAASS phase of the ranch:

"Yes."

As a reply, it ain't epic or sexy, but it's all I needed to know, and as I suspected. Plus, of course, George is unable to elaborate, but it was generous of him to confirm.

Evidence-wise, beyond eye-witness testimony and cattle mutilations, the 1996-2004 NIDS phase seems a wild goose chase in comparison to the ultra-secret BAASS era from 2007 where answers of a sort evidently DO exist. But not for our eyes.

edit on 23-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Also, when Jeremy Corbell was asked before the documentary was released if the original footage of the "towers" would be included in his documentary his response was:

...that's a little Easter egg from the film. Good eye. Let's see what the film has to offer... 9/11/18

Too many games and not enough straight shooting and investigative reporting. That's clear with the lack of deeper investigation into the footage discussed here. I understand and respect the need for self promotion, but you'll get further and be taken more seriously if you're just forthright and sincere. Publicly, too many are involved that take advantage of the naive and gullible to sell their product. How does this help encourage an answer?? And people wonder why the scientific community doesn't take the phenomenon seriously.

With this analysis, the footage is inconclusive. The default is always with the burden of proof which lies with the claim.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Easy there Cisco, nobody "attacked you"... I pointed out the truth, you assumed Jeremy filmed, he did not.

The rest, well, you'll have to wait for the answers like the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

Yeah, when Jeremy said it was an Easter egg, the natural reaction for some will have been, "WOW! If that's the case, what visual evidence from NIDS does the film as a whole reveal that we haven't seen before?"

In that respect, the answer was nothing. The mutilation reports and George's related documentary footage have been available to view online for a long time. New witness interviews with locals were all very nice and diverting (if a tad overlong), but a cry of "So what?" could ring out from those seduced by the unspoken promise of scientifically orientated visual material from NIDS themselves.

However, marketing and pre-release tactics aside, it is indeed an excellent film of a very curious book. I can't argue with that.

And Springer did us proud.

edit on 23-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

The rest, well, you'll have to wait for the answers like the rest of us.

Are there more revelations coming on this!!???

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: wylekat

It wouldn't stand up to scrutiny.

Why, exactly?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

We certainly hope and believe so but, again, we don't control or even have access to the data...

The data in question (NIDS data) is even more buried than the vast majority of the SWR stuff and I don't see that material getting released to the public any time soon.

Like I said, we will all have to wait together and see what happens...

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

One thing that shocked me in the trailer and the documentary was how much attention our own government was taking in this place. Points to real security and humanity issues!

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Eh, being a BSer myself, why can't they release the actual footage?

Makes you suspect AF.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

A Billionaire owns it. You wanna take him to court to get it?

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Nah, I'll continue to believe is a load BS.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I guess my problem is over the past 15 years here, I've been gassed up plenty of times, yet nothing has come to fruition.

YMMV.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If you're being objective, you shouldn't load this by calling them Towers, ie the ones from 9/11

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ziplock9000

Fair point in deed.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I'm referring to the footage you can find in the trailer versus the GIF I uploaded. You can go and get a HD copy of it, zoom in on your screen. I edited it out, ran some high noise reduction on it, but you'll still see much of the warp effect by zooming in.

So, what I'm not offering people is a copy of the denoised, tweaked footage, to make analysis a bit easier.

I'd recommend people:

1) Buy the documentary if they want the best quality sure
2) If not, frame advance on the trailer on Vimeo or YT
3) Or look at my GIFs

Alien Protocol doesn't show footage, he shows a security camera still in his video on SkinWalker and this documentary that I cannot find ANYWHERE in the film in the HQ state that he shows it. It's part of the montages, along with the weird contrail, / wiggley line. I find that very hard to explain....
edit on 24-9-2018 by ctj83 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Remember, the calf mutilation was done with two KNIVES.

They didn't say scalpels, or laser.

Knives.

What alien goes and buys knives?

I can't help wondering if the blades were Sheffield steel.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83

Remember, the calf mutilation was done with two KNIVES.

They didn't say scalpels, or laser.

Knives.

What alien goes and buys knives?

I can't help wondering if the blades were Sheffield steel.

Good point. But far more mysterious is the sheer impossibility of the evisceration occurring "invisibly" within 40 minutes, with folks standing a few hundred yards away who had a good view.

At least that's what the Shermans claim - NIDS had to jump in their Scooby-Doo plane and fly to the ranch only AFTER the incident occurred.

The trustworthiness of the Shermans themselves seems sacrosanct to the case. But - again - where are those damn videos they took of the Phenomenon before NIDS bought the ranch? Did Bigelow bag them? After all, if he's so secretive about storing BAASS's smoking gun, he won't want Sherman's evidence to help give the game away.

Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 24 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
I guess my problem is over the past 15 years here, I've been gassed up plenty of times, yet nothing has come to fruition.

That comes with the territory. Whether it's paranormal or UFOs or whatever, there are little bumps of interest that happen occasionally which lead to absolutely nothing. Over the years, I've taken so much fringe information with a "grain of salt," that it has given me high blood pressure.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join