It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hunt For Skinwalker - Twin Towers Footage Analysis.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: wylekat
a reply to: Creep Thumper

This is the same guy who says in his documentary that his genetics make him resistant to evil.

His what... is what, now?! How did he come up with this? *stares* I'll skip the 23andme crack I was forming.

I'm not kidding. He said this in the film.

Starts at 1:48:45. The clip is a few seconds long.

edit on 9/21/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Where is that old footage?

Where is the footage of chasing the creature down the hole?

Do the new owners have it?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

Almost like two cranes parked one in front of the other, facing the camera.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I wasn't aware of this image... thanks. I'm biased towards weird explanations from personal experiences and have heard reports of areas where realities seem to merge, from people I trust.

In other "fringe" reports, other realities keep appearing in the anecdotes... some with good pedigrees, like Corliss's account of an image of a reclining lady appearing over a transformer during a high voltage test in the mid 1900s in IL that was seen by a roomful of plant engineers ; and her attire and the decor of the room didn't match the contemporary styles.

Also, on this site and others, there are persistent "whistle blowers" saying we have proof of other realities (and/or dimensions) ... so ... maybe it IS a glimpse into another world and/or time/dimension.

Where I live, in Southern AZ, there are persistent rumors of an old stone arch out in the desert from which sunlight can be seen emanating at night , rarely.

Or it could be mist. .. heh. I gotta say, I would be pretty excited were alternate realities to be proven in the mainstream, though we'd likely just try to invade and despoil them, as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
amazing!
you have just proved that whatever it was, it was creating a ripple in space time itself, well done

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Props to ctj83 for all his time and effort on this. Very well researched and the presentation was professional quality

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
You debunked it before part 2.

If this is 3 minutes of footage, then we would see the environment move. Look at the clouds. They don't even move a single pixel.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

My thought too. Looks as if a haze or fog is lifting to reveal some parallel structures.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Completely fake.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Could they be silos in a fog/mist/cloud that's slowly revealing them?

Seeing as it's a rural property and all but very interesting effect whatever they are

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Awesome analysis CTJ, just awesome mate. A million stars for you sir.

Looking back at history weather data for the area,, sunset was at 19:56 on that day with astronomical twilight at 2130 on that day....with civil twilight ending at 20:24

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Which leaves the option of it being shot at 30 frames per second, on a windless night. I find that speed really odd for a tape based security camera.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: thepixelpusher

This is why I talk about the localised heat haze effect. Are those two chimneys for some sort of furnace or power generator?

Why would there be localised fog, heat haze and towers on a windless night (clouds don’t move)?

Or are we looking at two columns of heat building up in an IR view.

I’ve not mentioned this yet, but I beleive there might be a photo of the “towers” from another angle but I’ll leave that for Jeremy to talk about.

As for silo structures on the ranch, you’d think that Jeremy, George or someone would know that.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   

What is the origin of this footage?
edit on 22-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Security cameras during the NIDs tenancy in 2004.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   

I hear companies like Sony does video analysis.

At least, they would have a reputable institution's stamp on their purported evidence.

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Is there anyone behind this video that can tell the story of what happened. Seems like it might be some solid evidence. Are you going to ask Jeremy and George during today's AMA to elaborate on this video clip?
edit on 22-9-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Perhaps ask in the excellent AMa running now?

I wanted to ask George aabout the connection with Missing 411 but I’ve already used my question

posted on Sep, 22 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Im just looking in now, fascinating stuff!

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join