It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hunt For Skinwalker - Twin Towers Footage Analysis.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
All I can think of is that the structure looks like its bleeding over into our reality from another, maybe dimensional thing. Kinda goes along with the some skinwalker ranch theories.

I have to say over the years I have become so dulled by people saying they have evidance of some exotic event and it never manifesting. Just release the stuff before we all develop the mind set that its all CGI.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It's good to know that the moon was out. I should have added though - you can't see it in the footage I posted, but I did note. It's not random particle type effect, if that's what you meant. The image is like liquid - in that borders move and down, left and right and stretch the image.

I just can't deliver something sharp enough to show that. It's also restricted to a radius around the towers of about the same height again. I'd expect to see the effect spread out.

You bring up a good point though.

Was your camera IR?

Is this camera IR?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think the quick footage of the towers appearing used in the trailer is nothing more than part of the hype to push and sell the documentary. Add to that the release date of Sept 11, on a Tuesday no less, and voilà oooooo "spooky". The inference is obvious. That would give one explanation as to why it was glossed over, it was only important for the sale. It should not have taken an outside source to investigate it through a third generation recording.

Being one of the most intriguing parts of the show and not looked into by the filmmakers puts into question the motivation. I'll be interested in reading Jeremy Corbells reason in the AMA (after first weeding through the typical adulation nonsense by members) for not investigating this. I can see no logical reason seeing as no evidence, visual or otherwise, was presented in his film. Why avoid analyzing the only footage?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Looks like it was foggy then the fog dissipated.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Possibly a cloudburst of some kind?

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I won't speculate on what it is or isn't, I have no idea. What I will say though, is this is the type of post that brought me to ATS in the first place and has kept me coming back for 11 years. Excellently written and in depth, S&F!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

edit on 21-9-2018 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctj83
a reply to: Justoneman

It's good to know that the moon was out. I should have added though - you can't see it in the footage I posted, but I did note. It's not random particle type effect, if that's what you meant. The image is like liquid - in that borders move and down, left and right and stretch the image.

I just can't deliver something sharp enough to show that. It's also restricted to a radius around the towers of about the same height again. I'd expect to see the effect spread out.

You bring up a good point though.

Was your camera IR?

Is this camera IR?

My camera was IR and UV that the IR kicks on at certain light levels or lack of light level.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick
I won't speculate on what it is or isn't, I have no idea. What I will say though, is this is the type of post that brought me to ATS in the first place and has kept me coming back for 11 years. Excellently written and in depth, S&F!

Very good point, I don't wish to diminish the investigative nature of this thread and be perceived to be against the concept of skin walker research. I do think it is fair to consider, like a good Sherlock Holmes mystery, all the facts.

edit on 21-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Ok where do we get that? I want that.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

It seems to me that people are saying "Twin Towers" because they want to see something intriguing.

I'm still reading the thread, so someone may repeat this, but the label comes from NIDS themselves (meaning the WTC), according to Knapp.

However, the footage was glossed over in such a dismissive fashion that the viewer is virtually invited to ignore it. Which raised my suspicions - especially the lack of all-important before-and-after footage ie, how long the damn things were there. My cynical mind immediately thought: "Well, if NIDS can't be bothered with it, why should we?"

And I again foolishly ask: WHERE is the video footage supposedly taken by the Shermans between 1994-96? Unless NIDS couldn't be bothered with that, either. Miaowwww - I'm becoming quite catty after a month on ATS!

PS EDIT: Just read Ectoplasm8's post - yeah, what he said, too.

Re what he says about trailer marketing, another example is the innocent footage of a NIDS chap kneeling in the field being overdubbed with an excited "Ohhhh, Godddddddd!!!" audio from a complete different source - as I've said before, classic snake oil, but imminently predictable.
edit on 21-9-2018 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Another point mentioned: Choosing TUESDAY as a release date, to coincide with Tuesday,11th Nov 2001, does strike me as a big lapse in taste if (and only if) this unverified footage had a bearing on that decision.

Corbell seems too much of a gentleman to go that far, though, so benefit of the doubt reigns supreme at the moment.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Now, I gotta wonder what a trip out there would actually yield. I am guessing, a helluva stonewall from the people who run the place! I am able to (unfortunately) attract the weird and paranormal like no one's business- it isn't an 'ability'. Think of someone who can attract lightning, and gets to stagger home smoking. I'm starting to really wonder if all I'd get at that place- Paranormal Central- is mosquito bites, itchy ankles from the grass, and a feeling of regret from all the money that was wasted to dump my butt into the middle of Utah.

Since I don't have that sort of cash... we'll never know. I personally would like to know. Be nice to see the hype and the truth match each other, or the truth outdo the hype.
edit on 21-9-2018 by wylekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ctj83

This is something almost anyone hoaxing digital footage would forget.

Why? It is quite noticeable.

Personally I don't believe that it is a hoax, and that a more natural/mundane explanation could be found if the actual footage was available (plus the camera specs maybe).

But it is not. Which gives plenty room for the open mind to speculate about towers, portals and whatnot. Some might argue that this is the actual purpose of this clip.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
S + F for one of the better threads posted on this forum this year! Fascinating subject, well written and intelligent analysis!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You have every right to be skeptical, but why the snobbish attitude and rudeness?

i am unsure wether to applaud , or pity you

thats a lot of well thought out effort on this thread - but my opinion is - origional media or FU

FU? Really? Learning to spell and acting polite, might add some credence to your dour opinions in the future.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The footage could be completely fake. I saw the documentary. It is flashed quickly then gone. Almost subliminal.

A ruse. A tease.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
Another point mentioned: Choosing TUESDAY as a release date, to coincide with Tuesday,11th Nov 2001, does strike me as a big lapse in taste if (and only if) this unverified footage had a bearing on that decision.

Corbell seems too much of a gentleman to go that far, though, so benefit of the doubt reigns supreme at the moment.

This is the same guy who says in his documentary that his genetics make him resistant to evil.

Adding this information to aid other members with understanding the director.

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I wonder something...

I don't have a CRT, but there is something that's been sticking in the back of my mind while being on this thread. Specifically, how that COULD be hoaxed.

I will refer to a Youtube vid of a guy who decided to try running a game in HDMI on an old tube tv. He's playing Fallout, and there are times, it looks real.
www.youtube.com...

Skip ahead to see the footage of it. Skip further ahead to see DOOM, which looks even more realistic. It makes you wonder if good CGI can't be done up, put on a cheap TV one way or another, and honestly- who could tell?
edit on 21-9-2018 by wylekat because: Left out a thing

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

This is the same guy who says in his documentary that his genetics make him resistant to evil.

His what... is what, now?! How did he come up with this? *stares* I'll skip the 23andme crack I was forming.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join