It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 215
<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I read yesterday that security footage also showed him leaving the consulate.

There's a rumor that says that. As far as I know, nobody has actually seen this footage.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Glenn Simpson testified this morning. Looks guilty doesn't he.
www.gettyimages.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
40m40 minutes ago
More
“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!

HORSEFACE! Also misspelled her name.. Q incoming?

twitter.com...
edit on 16-10-2018 by Sabrechucker because: link

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
40m40 minutes ago
More
“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.” @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!

Stormy forever and eternally BTFO

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Trump is just getting warmed up.
Now he can s*** post as hard as he wants because he has legal precedent.

edit on 10 16 2018 by dashen because: Still winning

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

That's true and I hope he unleashes...Why do you torment me with these pics I can't unsee

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I just think about it.
If Trump wouldn't have called her fauxcahontas she wouldn't have had to respond and fail so spectacularly. But it wasn't enough for her to fail miserably . Trump has mobilized the mightiest Troll Army known in history. Bigger than Mordor. And these memes will live on in infamy

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I watched an amusing pantifa nazi trash can killer parody video. "Travel to Oregon..." It was rather funny but it triggered this thought.

Soros, a rich guy, elite rich guy, billionaire rich guy funds them.

The theme for the revolutionaries is to rid the planet of the elite rich, give their wealth to the poor, leveling the playing field.

Uh. Why would a rich guy fund the efforts to bring about his own financial demise?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Donald J. Trump

Verified account

@realDonaldTrump
40m40 minutes ago
More

twitter.com...

Strange sentence...

"She knows nothing about me, a total con!"

Who was conned?

BTW, seems her gofund me page will be just about enough to cover the debt.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

BTW, seems her gofund me page will be just about enough to cover the debt.

Well, she can't claim she doesn't have the money...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If you look at his last few tweets, they seem like their may be a message in them. Danials, talking about Nellie, spelled correctly this time. Feel theirs something to them.

He also said GPS Fusion not Fusion GPS
edit on 16-10-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

no. millions $$$ needed.
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   

If that is what is happening, I would think that he would know "American Antifa" would never get far enough to ACTUALLY rid the world of the elite. They are a joke.

IMO their only objective is to give to the fake MSM a false visual that there is some movement against KKK, Trump, and Fascism and link the three, per their stupid chant. Trying to trigger the ignorant and continue the false narrative given by bummer and hil liar y of deplorables, racists, and Trump trying to silence the left.

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

NEIGH!
How dare the president call her horse face

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

NEIGH!
How dare the president call her horse face
Don't old hags go to the glue factory???

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I don't get it? looks right to me

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

If you look at his last few tweets, they seem like their may be a message in them. Danials, talking about Nellie, spelled correctly this time. Feel theirs something to them.

He also said GPS Fusion not Fusion GPS

Sab, Sab, Sab, sleeping on the job today?????

Department of Justice????? Can this really be so?????

????? ?????

5:5

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 40CalTone

If that is what is happening, I would think that he would know "American Antifa" would never get far enough to ACTUALLY rid the world of the elite. They are a joke.

IMO their only objective is to give to the fake MSM a false visual that there is some movement against KKK, Trump, and Fascism and link the three, per their stupid chant. Trying to trigger the ignorant and continue the false narrative given by bummer and hil liar y of deplorables, racists, and Trump trying to silence the left.

Agree, though my bigger point is thus. Who really believes that the rich will fund their own demise?

Who believes the rich are looking for a way to be replaced, have their wealth confiscated and redistributed?

If Soros through his litany of sub organizations is whipping up the downtrodden by paying off book fees to trash can killers is he really sowing the seeds of his own demise?

Q pointed to it often. The same group sows seeds of discord, hate, divide, but with ZERO intention of ever letting that effort touch them. The big picture on that is the point not the dead trashcans.

If soros pays, he isn't paying for his own demise. Logical thinking...

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I think she made out she knew about physical details no one would know unless she'd seen him naked?

posted on Oct, 16 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I watched an amusing pantifa nazi trash can killer parody video. "Travel to Oregon..." It was rather funny but it triggered this thought.

Soros, a rich guy, elite rich guy, billionaire rich guy funds them.

The theme for the revolutionaries is to rid the planet of the elite rich, give their wealth to the poor, leveling the playing field.

Uh. Why would a rich guy fund the efforts to bring about his own financial demise?

Because he knows that they are small time, and will never succeed with their overall goal. All they can do is sow discord, protest and attack in mobs.

top topics

<< 212  213  214    216  217  218 >>

join