It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 213
<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Glen Simpson (Fusion GPS) will show up for Closed testimony tomorrow, but not answer any questions.
www.bloomberg.com...

This is why a Special Prosecutor is needed for investigating SpyGate crimes. I don't think someone can "plead the 5th" if Mueller summons them to testify, can they?

Sadly, they can. If they think the answer will incriminate them.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Good Evening All..

Ohhhh, looks like the MSM is turning on Slick Willy and Witchy Poo !

The ladies on the " View " ripped HRC today, just saw re-caps on the news, but from I saw they were pretty brutal ! Well, after watching the whole thing, it was more luke warm then it appeared in the news clips, but still interesting.

TAT, that video of antifa punk getting owned by the Repent guy was priceless !!!

queenofwords hope you don't mind me re-posting this post here about Pocahontas , it was tooo GOOD not to share, lol, I snorted it made me laugh so hard !!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Stormy's case dismissed and ordered to pay Trumps legal fees, oppps !

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Do you think Springer realizes how many gigs of memes we have hosted on his website?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT I watched that over and over this weekend even showed it to my dogs. No life here other than this short clip this weekend...rainy and cold in Texas. Best.video.ever. That wienie soy boy probably should have Repented unless he was ready to get really 'whomped" to the ground... I love the dude's expression when pointing to soy boy.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

This is what happens every time I start drinking beer. Every one else gets confused.

I don't laugh easily but that was hilarious.

Thanks for the LOL

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: du Pelican Blanc
a reply to: IAMTAT I watched that over and over this weekend even showed it to my dogs. No life here other than this short clip this weekend...rainy and cold in Texas. Best.video.ever. That wienie soy boy probably should have Repented unless he was ready to get really 'whomped" to the ground... I love the dude's expression when pointing to soy boy.

I really hate to burst bubbles....
Honestly, I do not think that vid had anything to do with Trump or antifa.
Wish there was more info on it.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

This is what happens every time I start drinking beer. Every one else gets confused.

Thanks for the LOL

lol?
I was serious.....

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

So much meme so little time.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium

Glen Simpson (Fusion GPS) will show up for Closed testimony tomorrow, but not answer any questions.
www.bloomberg.com...

This is why a Special Prosecutor is needed for investigating SpyGate crimes. I don't think someone can "plead the 5th" if Mueller summons them to testify, can they?

Sadly, they can. If they think the answer will incriminate them.

I didn't know that. The liberal and conservative news media said all Summer that if someone doesn't cooperate with Mueller's grand jury, he could have them thrown in jail.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Thanks for the LOL

lol?
I was serious.....

Dang! you did it again.

You owe me a glasss of wine. Unfortunately ATS has none
edit on 15-10-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dashen
Do you think Springer realizes how many gigs of memes we have hosted on his website?

That's why I've always wondered why we couldn't just link to photos, like we do YouTube videos.

BTW...Carter Page is suing the DNC over them paying for the FAKE Trump dossier. If the FISA/Spygate docs are released, his attorney's will have an open/shut case for bankrupting both Fusion GPS and the DNC. Wouldn't that be a nice October surprise.
edit on 10/15/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Saudi Arabia's ambitious new crown prince is reportedly hiding out on his superyacht, 'fearing for his security'
Christopher Woody Sep. 24, 2018

Mohammed bin Salman's elevation to crown prince of Saudi Arabia in 2017 set the stage for him to pursue aggressive policies that included confrontations with many rivals around the region.

But changes to the royal line of succession and decisions by the 33-year-old crown prince at home and abroad have undermined the kingdom's longstanding stability and left him in doubt about his own safety, according to Bruce Riedel, the director of the Brookings Institution's Intelligence Project.

Prince Mohammed is reportedly aware of the growing enmity.

"Fearing for his security, the crown prince is said to spend many nights on his half-billion-dollar yacht moored in Jeddah," Riedel wrote for Al-Monitor, where he is a columnist.

A war is going on out there SA is 1/3 of the pyramid trying to keep secrets from coming to light. Will be interesting to see how this turns out and what pawns have been played. Not a bad place to kick back while facing threats even has a submarine.

qmap.pub...
^ Select “Saudi Arabia” theme for drops lots of crumbs

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Apologies, I had an unscheduled 40 winks Creep Thumper!

I thought Q was going to post today before 20:42 in order to keep at 5 days of going dark... I was wrong.

It's now 6 days 02 hours 43 mins 47seconds (EST) - (at 04:28am UTC).

Another thought is that this is now "On the Seventh day...".

edit on 15-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That's why I've always wondered why we couldn't just link to photos, like we do YouTube videos.

BTW...Carter Page is suing the DNC over them paying for the FAKE Trump dossier. If the FISA/Spygate docs are released, his attorney's will have an open/shut case for bankrupting both Fusion GPS and the DNC. Wouldn't that be a nice October surprise.

Care, weirdly Fusion claimed they were bust back in early spring, they were begging for money - donations. I don't understand how they exist at all now. Who'd hire them?

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: IAMTAT
BREAKING: Carter Page just sued the DNC!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

This isn't like the Trump/antifa vid? .......
Nope looks light.
Thanks TAT

STORMY D, WARREN...NOW DNC SUED BY CARTER PAGE!
This day just keeps getting better and better!

Trump tweets. Warren tests. Trump says, "who cares?" Brilliant, beyond brilliant.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Hiding on a yacht isn't too smart. A floating target, in plain sight.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Care, weirdly Fusion claimed they were bust back in early spring, they were begging for money - donations. I don't understand how they exist at all now. Who'd hire them?

Hey, you're right! Check this out: www.fusiongps.com...
Must be what "power removed" looks like.

posted on Oct, 15 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Harry did... and now Megan will give birth in the spring!

top topics

<< 210  211  212    214  215  216 >>

join