It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Well! I guess we're going to see a long column of turgoise boxes with dancing artist throwing one-liner zingers at individual posters.
Break time.......

edit on 14-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Some good looking stats in this release.

Also note they have a task force.

Hopefully they can counteract things the human trafficking hotline and polaris and amber alert and ncmec are doing.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Well! I guess we're going to see a long column of turgoise boxes with dancing artist throwing one-liner zingers at individual posters.
Break time.......

i was done, actually. am i not allowed to reply to people who address me directly?

would you rather i put them all in one post?

or would you rather just sling some aggrieved zinger at me for daring to post in your sacred thread?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Take it SLOW.

Archon, Greek Archōn, in ancient Greece, the chief magistrate or magistrates in many city-states. The office became prominent in the Archaic period, when the kings (basileis) were being superseded by aristocrats.

At Athens the list of annual archons begins with 682 BC. By the middle of the 7th century BC, executive power was in the hands of nine archons, who shared the religious, military, and judicial functions once discharged by the king alone. The archon proper was the principal civil and judicial officer and may have presided over both Boule (Greek boulē, council) and Ecclesia (Greek ekklēsia, assembly); as eponymous archon, he gave his name to his year of office.

Next came the polemarch, commander in war and judge in litigation involving foreigners. Third, the kingship survived in the basileus, who, as chief religious officer, presided over the Areopagus (aristocratic council) when it sat as a homicide court. Lastly there were six thesmotetai (“determiners of custom”), who dealt with miscellaneous judicial problems.

Here's a hint...

The leaders of "Boule" call themselves Archons.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Now we talking bruvva

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

It's hard to argue with success and good deeds. Here's some more "wins."

With Brunson release, Trump's record of freeing American hostages gets ever longer

A hostage from Venezuela, taken in as a pawn to be used as leverage against the U.S. Trump (and some helpful Senators) got him out.

A group of Korean-Americans, accused by the North Korean regime of being spies, again pawns for leverage. Trump fixed that fast.

A group of UCLA basketball players, picked up for shoplifting in the Chinese communist regime, apparently guilty, and quite the idiots so perfectly reasonable to leave them there, but released anyway, solely because of Trump.

A Canadian-American couple, held captive by the Taliban. Released through the pressure on Pakistan from President Trump.

Otto Warmbier, an Ohio student held by the North Koreans on false charges of souvenir-stealing, and likely just for leverage by the regime. (Sadly, he died, but his parents were gratified to know he died at home). Trump made that much possible.

A Texas businesswoman arrested on charges of espionage by China and held without trial. Trump got her out of that one.

An Egyptian-American couple that took care of street children arrested on false charges of human trafficking. Out, courtesy of President Trump.

A Portuguese-American former CIA officer, charged with renditioning and sentenced to jail in Italy, again, freed by President Trump.

HERE ARE THE 17 PRISONERS TRUMP HAS FREED SINCE HE TOOK OFFICE
edit on 14-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
CNN reports that creepy Joe Biden leads way before Sanders, Harris, Booker, etc. for 2020 Dem candidate hopefuls.

The future is glorious

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

biden says he has no plans to run attm.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

so that lets you make up your own facts, because you're so much more in touch with reality?

that makes sense

Now you're denying that just the other day Dem-helpers were arrested for vote fraud?

Sticking your head in the sand wont make their countless crimes go away. You guys will start winning
again once you face the real world.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

biden says he has no plans to run attm.

Yes, but what this means is that the Dem base isn't too enthusiastic about their candidates.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I hope there is a string of young women that come out against creepy ole joe and how he liked to 'smell their hair'.... & anything more......

I hope the street is lined with them

and I hope all the other dems jump up and down and scream about how we need to 'believe the women', before any proof is laid before them.

I hope he is investigated and found guilty and put away for life.

Yes, if this can all come out, it will certainly be glorious.

If this man ever came near a child that was in my care, i would bust his efn nuts. No one should ever be made to endure that kind of unwanted attention. I don't care what setting it is in or who it is.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Now you're denying that just the other day Dem-helpers were arrested for vote fraud?

Sticking your head in the sand wont make their countless crimes go away. You guys will start winning
again once you face the real world.

no, i never said that. i said that hillary did, in fact, win the popular vote, by nearly 3 million.

you are the one who argued that this probably wasn't true because of a few randos being arrested and you not liking hillary.

you are the one who is deciding you can just 'doubt' whatever facts you don't like, as if your doubt is equal to evidence.

you are the one jumping to random topics as if they are some kind of evidence for each other, when they are completely unrelated.

you are the one who is assigning a made-up position to me because you know you can't argue the one i debunked.

your standards of evidence are neither standards, nor evidence.

i consider the your remarks indicative of a disturbing trend in these threads that has been present from the beginning.

do you really not see the internal illogic of your train of argument?

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Woohoo!

Good first step.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

The Irony huh ? Talk about a total betrayal to very people the " Boule " claim to be uplifting through their shining examples of succeeding in society.

It's really the same old story, a network of people willing to sell out their fellow man to get an unfair advantage, but as greedy as that is, the even worst part is the willingness to participate in convincing those YOU victimize that they are hopeless victims being victimized by THEM, when THEY are THEM

The elite blacks keep the blacks in line, the elite women keep the women in line, etc. I guess Kanye don't play that game anymore. Maybe fatherhood changed his heart, he doesn't want his kids or other's kids pipped out !

The Boule, (an acronym for Sigma Pi Phi) and pronounced "boo-lay"), was formed to bring together a select group of educated Black men and women. Fashioned after Yale's Skull and Bones, the Boule historically takes pride in having provided leadership and service to Black Americans during the Great Depression, World Wars I and II, and the Civil Rights Movement. What could the Boule offer America's Blacks in the early 20th century? Joining the exclusive secret society offered advancement and perks to select Blacks in return for loyalty to its objectives. The Boule recruits top Blacks in American Society into its ranks. Today, 5000+ Archons, (male Boule members) and their wives, (Archousais), with 112 chapters, make up the wealthiest group of Black men and women on the planet. "Archon" means "demon" - the kind that like to keep hidden. But to who does the Boule really serve? The Satanic (mostly white) global elite! As long as the Black member conforms to the rules, the riches will be in abundance; if not, down comes the hatchet. Blackmail is part of the deal.

www.henrymakow.com...

(post by Creep Thumper removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn
a reply to: queenofswords

Might be worth compiling a list of all of the hacks that took place and timeline them out. Nothing like a terrorist in the white house stealing peoples data and possible identities?

If I remember correctly, there were some pretty significant and credible threats being made against members and past members of the military around the same time.

We received notification that our names/info may have been included in some of those stolen during that breach.

ETA: If he did take this data with him, wouldn't that ultimately be stolen government data? If was compiled while he was in office and by government entities, it would be against the law.

And if it was compiled by a 'private' organization, wouldn't that be a conflict that the President is not allowed to be part of?

I believe it was Brennen and Clapper's secret computer, referred to as "the Hammer" that Mad Max was referring to when she mentioned the special computer.

In 2015 Dennis Montgomery handed over 46 hard drives and and 600 million pages of information to the FBI under JC. He was later interviewed for 3 hrs in a SCIF.

“Montgomery laid out how persons like then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy agencies of the Obama administration. He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, illegal tampering that helped Obama win the White House.”

Montgomery says that they were looking for Article III information on 159 judges to use as leverage against those judges.

The CIA breached the FBI’s servers seven times over a six year period to find out what information the FBI had in their possession and to learn if there was an ongoing FBI criminal investigation into the CIA’s activities, according to Montgomery.

Montgomery states that Trump was wiretapped for years because, he alleges, the CIA feared Trump.

HAMR can “throw” browser exploits at iOS, Android, OSX and Linux hacking targets, according to the CIA Information Operations Center document. HAMR sends specified plugins from a collection of iOS plugins called “Wild Turkey” to targeted devices and installs (implants) them for surveillance operations.

One of the targets was Citi bank. However they could only access the bank when someone was depositing or withdrawing.

HAMR appears to be a massive supercomputer system that was used to listen to phone calls not by tapping into telecommunication carrier switching stations and fiber optic cables, but instead by deploying or “throwing” malicious plugins at targeted computers and smartphones to collect the intercepts and then send the data back to the master supercomputer framework.

Other plugins could presumably hack into online banking, messenger, email and other apps and then transmit the collected data back to the HAMR data center.

Brennan and Clapper, the two intelligence officials were running domestic surveillance programs under the Obama administration that illegally collected massive amounts of information, including bank accounts, chat sessions, and emails, on millions of Americans. The collected data is being used as leverage against Americans.

I also did a tread on it a couple or 3 years ago. There are also a series of audio tapes released which can be found [url=http://theamericanreport.org/2017/03/17/whistleblower-tapes-trump-wiretapped-zillion-times-hammer-brennans-clappers-secret-computer-system/]here[ /url]
theamericanreport.org...

edit on 14-10-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Oct 14 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix link

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

It does seem to fit.

But what I don't understand is why or how they thought this wouldn't come out and come back to bite them...

were they really that confident that it would all go to HRC? I mean really?

I can't even begin to imagine the state of our country if that evil thing would have made it into the white house.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn

Well, it only came out because the man who built it, Dennis Montgomery, blew the whistle on them and himself.

Now the info sits with the FBI while no one did/does anything.

Would like to know who has control of that computer now.

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

I believe it was Brennen and Clapper's secret computer, referred to as "the Hammer" that Mad Max was referring to when she mentioned the special computer.

In 2015 Dennis Montgomery handed over 46 hard drives and and 600 million pages of information to the FBI under JC. He was later interviewed for 3 hrs in a SCIF.

“Montgomery laid out how persons like then-businessman Donald Trump were illegally spied upon by Clapper, Brennan, and the spy agencies of the Obama administration. He even claimed that these spy agencies had manipulated voting in Florida during the 2008 presidential election, illegal tampering that helped Obama win the White House.”

Brennan is what Black-Eyed Kids look like when they grow up. Things sure got quiet on the whole Montgomery thing. Quiet enough to raise the suspicion level.

Brennan and Clapper Must Answer For Hacking John Roberts

Supreme Court Justice John Roberts was sharply critical of the FISA court as he came up for confirmation, before the Obama administration intelligence chiefs reportedly hacked his phone and electronic records.

The FISA court is being accused of being a body that reports to no one, with wide-ranging power to do the bidding of intelligence operatives. Hillary Clinton’s lawyer in the Russia matter Michael Sussmann, a partner at the Perkins Coie law firm that tapped DNC contractor Crowdstrike to “investigate” the leak of DNC emails to Wikileaks, was interviewed by CNN on the “inner workings of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court” in 2013, according to the Perkins Coie archives. Robert Mueller has also praised the FISA court prior to the Trump case.

Justice John Roberts, a Bush nominee, voiced his displeasure with the court in his 2005 confirmation.

Wasn’t there something here earlier about one of Brennan’s private intelligence ventures where it appeared they also hacked Obama and, I think, McStain for blackmail material? Illegally accessed their records---something along those lines.

edit on 14-10-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join