It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 167
<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

The more you know for sure, add the breach to the list below...

edit on 1082018 by MetalThunder because: Takes me a minute

Funny when you put it all in perspective, historically speaking

God bless Q

edit on 1082018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 1082018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Watching the ceremonial swearing in of Justice Kavanaugh right now. Ginsburg looks sleepy. Kavanaugh looks like he can't wait to deliver payback to Dims who hurt his wife/children so badly.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Glad James Woods is back. Always funny

Eta. Whoever is telling them to do this is not doing the Democratic party any favours.

Judas goats.
edit on 8 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She has some nice red pants on and grey mittens. she looks homeless

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Bulgarian TV journalist who covered EU corruption brutally murdered

A TV reporter who covered EU funds fraud cases was brutally murdered and allegedly raped in northern Bulgaria. The horrific indent is the third murder of a journalist in the EU amid concerns over press freedom.

The body of Victoria Marinova, 30, who hosted a show on local TVN, was found dead on a popular jogging route near the Danube River in the city of Ruse on Saturday. The city has never seen such a brutal crime, according to experienced criminologists cited by local media.

The woman was raped and beaten, and succumbed to head injuries and suffocation, according to local media citing investigators. The victim’s cell phone, car keys, and some clothes were not found with her, but the car reportedly was not stolen.

Marinova may have been the victim of her latest report. She recently hosted a show called "Detector", and the last episode covered an investigation by Bivol, claiming they were going to expose various corruption schemes inside EU-funded projects.

Last October, prominent Maltese journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia, who exposed the Maltese prime minister’s offshore dealings in the Panama Papers scandal, died in a car bomb attack.

In February, Slovak investigative journalist Jan Kuciak was shot dead. The 27-year-old was known for his reports on tax fraud and shady dealings of Slovakia’s elite, and the police did not rule out that the murder was related“to his investigative activity.”

Video Description:

Promotional footage from Sofia on September 30 for the current affairs program "Detector" shows the journalist, Viktoria Marinova, in the last episode aired before her death.

Marinova was found raped and murdered in the north-eastern town of Ruse on Saturday. The first, and last, episode of her programme aired on September 30 and focussed on an investigation into alleged corruption by Bulgarian businessmen and politicans involving EU funds.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

She has some nice red pants on and grey mittens. she looks homeless

Trump just took a jab at EVIL Democrats..and congratulated Kavanaugh for undergoing more BS and Scrutiny than any nominee before him.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Good, look at those people. They're so mad he's in

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Watching the ceremonial swearing in of Justice Kavanaugh right now. Ginsburg looks sleepy. Kavanaugh looks like he can't wait to deliver payback to Dims who hurt his wife/children so badly.

He's planning to throw the book at them.

You know what book.

The one Kamala Harris said he carries 😎

And notice RBG does not applaud !!!!! Geesh.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   

I liked his comment " I stand on the sunrise side of the mountain looking at a new day, not the one left behind"

That could probably be interpreted in many ways but I would like to believe it includes Trump's vision of America.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I am so glad James Woods is back, too. He says so much using few words. I love him!

Sooooo....Bill & Hill are taking their 'dog and pony show' on the road. ~~yawn~~

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I am so glad James Woods is back, too. He says so much using few words. I love him!

Sooooo....Bill & Hill are taking their 'dog and pony show' on the road. ~~yawn~~

He is one of my favorites. Wish I knew the guy personally. He be fun to have dinner with.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If I'm not mistaken, when Twitter banned JW, he had 1.74 million followers. He now has 1.77 million.

People are not only waking up, they are coming alive! SHEEP no more!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
ATTENTION: UNPOPULAR OPINION AHEAD!!!!

As I read through the thread and I watch events unfold it occurs to me that there are going to be some on this board and others that will be devastated in the near future.

I say this because of all the comments I see about Gitmo, treason and military tiribunals.......

In all honesty there will probably be very few arrest of those we think are the "masterminds" or working for the deep state.

Hear me out.

How many people in US history have been convicted of treason? To be convicted of treason would mean your name and your family's name would go down in history. Think about that for a moment.......

So, you know you committed treason but you don't want your friends and family destroyed right along with you.
What do you do?
You meet with the Potus and work out a deal. You turn over on those that are a little deeper than you, with the understanding that no serious charges are brought against you.

Thereby removing your standing and power.

Think RR and the Potus ATM.

America will keep most of this "in house" to keep the world from seeing our "dirty laundry".

I am not saying there will not be justice for some of these people. There will be but, honestly, many will get off scott free. The ones at the very top may be brought in front of military tribunals.

You never know, I could be wrong. It has happened before but I don't remember when

I have said this many times on this board and I hope people understand.

WE ARE Q. The person posting as Q is only a catalyst. We are digging, scratching at a scab that has been allowed to fester for decades.

Each of you are part of the solution.

Each of you are a small part of what has become Q.

Patriots at heart with a love for your country and what it stands for.

Even if the poster called Q is confirmed to be a larp, the things uncovered by you can not be recovered.
GOOD WORK PATRIOTS.
GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Government agencies colluding with other government agencies to target Russians !!!

💥🎃💥

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:32 PM
link   

If I'm not mistaken, when Twitter banned JW, he had 1.74 million followers. He now has 1.77 million.

Yep....he is becoming a major voice for those against the crazy left on Twitter....its pretty interesting to watch.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What did the Russians do to hurt America? I haven't seen it quantified yet. Just a lot of "sky is falling" talk over the past 2 years. Russia! Russia! Russia!… just like Q said.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Yep....he is becoming a major voice for those against the crazy left on Twitter....its pretty interesting to watch.

Never heard of James Woods before today. Since respected member of this thread feel he's a powerhouse for Patriots, I'll go look him up right now and see what I can learn.

Is this him? twitter.com...
edit on 10/8/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

That's him.

Try and track down his interview about being on some of the 9/11 hijackers dry run flight.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
That's him.
Try and track down his interview about being on some of the 9/11 hijackers dry run flight.

OK.. Thank-you!

new topics

top topics

<< 164  165  166    168  169  170 >>

join