It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 165
<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
BBC is reporting about an Iridium partnership with Amazon Web Services to speed uptake of the Internet of Things. Their EMEA VP says that Space-X recent launches are putting more iridium satellites up. Interestingly, it's not put up on BBC website yet.

We have previously discussed in this thread that the implementation of IoT + 5g telecoms could provide a method of mass population control or genocide.

Iridium press release link
edit on 8-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hope Hicks to oversee corporate communications for Fox?

Do what you're good at....

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I do not like the sound of that. they already have 5G hidden in fake cacti

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LikeDarkYellow
Hope Hicks to oversee corporate communications for Fox?

Do what you're good at....

I just saw this, I wonder how much attention this will get...

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Somewhere between none and not nearly enough.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Could the cabal mentality be... "We are losing power, so let's speed up plans and reduce population to 500m whilst we still can"?

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Sean Hannity just said on his radio show that something really big will be dropping this evening or tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

edit on 10/8/2018 by carewemust because: Double post removed

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Spoiler: it’s Rod Rosenstein dropping from the AF1.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The 10 minute MARKER you found between Q posts #2368 and #2369 (on qntmpkts.keybase.pub) means the content pf #2369 is IMPORTANT in relation to MEDIUM past.

I interpret MEDIUM as from start of Q posts up to a week ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 8-10-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
This is an interesting piece on the Limo crash over the weekend. Seems to owner is an ex FBI informant. Apparently the state police came in yesterday and want to find the owner.

The owner of the limo company involved in the upstate crash that killed 20 people served as an FBI informant in a 2009 terror plot that targeted two synagogues in Riverdale and an Air National Guard base, The Post has learned.

Federal Department of Transportation records show that Prestige Limousine Chauffeur Service — identified by Gov. Andrew Cuomo as the company whose limo crashed on Saturday — is owned by Shahed Hussain of Gaansevort.

Hussain’s listed address is the same as in bankruptcy records for the Shahed Hussain who testified in Manhattan federal court at the 2010 trial of four men he recruited into an FBI sting operation after infiltrating a mosque in Newburgh.

All four men — ringleader James Cromitie, David Williams, Onta Williams and Laguerre Payen — were convicted and sentenced to 25 years in prison.

Link to NYPost

Heard a local news report last night that the group had originally ordered a bus but it broke down and the limo was sent.

edit on 8-10-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Dayum, no popcorn in the cupboards... will have to order Chinese takeaway... scratch that... I'll get a curry!

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=23843166]CoramDeo[/pos

You're spot on about it becoming a habit.

I think Matt is....compromised, for lack of a better term. He's afraid of leftist rage.

It's the official end of an era. Those early days of Drudge were magical.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC is reporting about an Iridium partnership with Amazon Web Services to speed uptake of the Internet of Things. Their EMEA VP says that Space-X recent launches are putting more iridium satellites up. Interestingly, it's not put up on BBC website yet.

We have previously discussed in this thread that the implementation of IoT + 5g telecoms could provide a method of mass population control or genocide.

Iridium press release link

There was a big thread on Iridium on here a while back. I think I may have made one at some point too. Oddly I cant find either of them.

Another oddity is my search produced another thread I made about the Alexa Superbowl commercial from this year....in the thread I made reference to Iridium.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not sure why the video is no longer showing, but it was a very unusual video that really made the Alexa features quite a bit more creepy in my eyes.

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Triggered by a DECODE on Q Post #2360 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub, I've found some more interdasting stuff on Clonshaugh Business And Technology Park Dublin:

1) COVFEFE method using "[PROPAGANDA ARM OF D PARTY]" gave me VUXUKIR
which I interpreted as "VU cross U.K. and Ireland".

One of the acronyms for VU is Vanderbilt University, so I searched "Vanderbilt Dublin" and got:
Vanderbilt Industries | Security Systems & Solutions. They sell security systems and their Dublin office is at Clonshaugh B&T Park!

Vanderbilt unifies sectors and has developed the world’s first truly integrated Cloud-based access control and VMS available to installers on an ‘as-a-service’ model that creates recurring revenue. From simple door readers to enterprise-wide monitoring of movement and behavior, we have the right credentials technology whatever the size or complexity of a site.

So... Vanderbilt has remote access to enable access to sites through remote control of their cloud-based security systems!!

Their case studies include banks, schools, drug companies, Lawyers, Ritz hotel, hospitals, Thule Air Base in Greenland, the US Armed Forces’ northernmost location, Maryland University, Sherriffs' offices, Airports, VIP hangar at Stansted airport (London), Raymarine (luxury yacht electronics),

Rel WOW, great work as always. Mental linkage......

TheTaff

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I remember the bit about asking Alexa "Who did Hillary Clinton have killed."

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Could be, I am anxiously waiting. It is their move afterall

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I would like to have a beer with him and find out what he knows. He needs to quit fox and go rogue

posted on Oct, 8 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Good bye Feinstein?

top topics

<< 162  163  164    166  167  168 >>

join