It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Call them out. They make it easy.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: pheonix358

Has anyone identified the sub?

K-560 Severodvinsk

K-560 Severodvinsk is a Yasen-class nuclear attack submarine

Commissioned 2013 ... in active service.

K-560

P

Edit: Things move fast around here. My link has the same image.

Yea. I think we posted at the same time.

Maybe if I had clicked on the link in the dang Qpost i would've found it faster.

Good God, I'm slow sometimes.

The link (Twit) has K-561, which is the Kazan (Казань).

Any clue on the double meaning referenced in the post?

The Coat of arms for the towns for which the two subs K-560 Severodvinsk, and K-561 Kazan are named.

edit on 7-10-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I am thinking that double meaning of Submarine Severodvinsk = City of Severodvinsk.

SEVERODVINSK

Could be wrong but its an important place by any criteria.

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
DECODE on Q #2350 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub:

Look HERE [RUSSIA]
DO NOT LOOK HERE [CHINA]
www.youtube.com...📁
Worth 43 minutes of your time.
FAKE NEWS WILL NEVER REPORT.
Important to understand going forward.
FACTS MATTER.
Q

Guccifer/Florida method using CAPS only and "P" gives D VERA

Searching for "Democrat Vera" turned up VERA WANG. Her Wiki shows a lot of links into Clintons, Obamas, Hollywood etc. and her parents came to U.S. from China in the mid 1940s (that'll be after WWII then!). She also has 2 adopted children and her husband was CEO of IT services company NaviSite. They married in an interfaith Baptist/Jewish wedding. Oh, and her grandfather was a Chinese Warlord!!

posted on Oct, 6 2018 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Link I provided page ago has it as K-329 Severodvinsk don't know that helps but stock photo is there and Severodvinsk was first of class.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Link I provided page ago has it as K-329 Severodvinsk don't know that helps but stock photo is there and Severodvinsk was first of class.

Hmmm. Not seeing K-329 at your link.

I am prety tired, though. Fighting to stay awke at this point.

Probably best to hang it up for me.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

...Or the double meaning could be in the K-561?

K561 = KEFA

KEFA is the Aramaic term for a small green stone used for divination:

A more acceptable interpretation of Matthew 16:17&18 would then be "Blessed are you, Simon Bar-Jonah (Son of Jonah), for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but my Father who is in heaven,And I also say to you that you are Peter/Kefa/a small green stone used for the purposes of divination, and on this Kefa I will build my Church..."

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I am careful on the idea that God moved Trump into position. I think it possible He did, but if He did, then it very possibly isn't the great thing we might be tempted to think it is.

It may very well mean that even darker times are on the way, not because Trump will bring them but because it just isn't God's practice to affect change like this unless there is need or it's coming down to that particular time.

I appreciate what you are saying and agree. But like I said, it don't believe in God, at least not literal version of God in the bible as it is written. I know that is not popular with many here. As i recall Clement mentioned dark times.

i am not saying I believe what he said. It is that I don't believe coincidences are not without purpose. Mistakes are made, imo, when people read into them, kinda like prophetic dreams where you let wishful thinking overtake your initial understanding.

There have been too many in my life to just ignore there may be something within the 'coincidence' you need to understand.

Will give a strange personal one I have written about before.

In 2007 was looking for a house. Called about one 11 years ago today. It had just had a contract placed on it. In march 2008 called about the one I have now. It is next door to the original one I wanted.

Met the single woman who lived there. Turns out she wanted my house but the day she called it was taken off the market.

Some years later she called me and got some clicks on her phone and hung up and called back. We were talking when I got clicks on my phone. Later checking caller Id, there were 2 calls to me from my number.

Turns outs my neighbor and I have the same last 4 digits in our phone #. Her's a cell she had for many years and mine a more recent ground line.

During that time I had learned my father wasn't my father and had dna done. Turns out my birth father's name was Hudson. My neighbor's name was also Hudson. Except her grandfather was an adopted Hudson and my father was a Hudson.

Now put together wanting each other's house, the last 4 digits of our phones the same (the identifier) and our last names being the same.

I never disregard coincidences but am very careful not to indulge in wishful thinking.

edit on 7-10-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

You have a pm good sir.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:15 AM
link   

K-561 Kazan 885M 24 July 2009[4][75] 31 March 2017[76] 2018[77][78] Launched First modernized unit. Undergoing trials and commissioning.

Wiki, Yasen Class

2018 is commission date listed and K-561 Kazen still undergoing trials and commissioning according to Wiki.

I believe correct sub in Q post is K-329 but later in wiki at table on sub class it lists it as K-560 so yes some confusion there.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

If the extreme left feels that the life of a Supreme Court Justice is now "ruined", their lives must be at sewer-level. Hopefully Justice Kavanaugh will remember who "ruined" his life, when rendering decisions.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I dont think K-561 is correct. See what K-560 derives using your methods.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Any clue on the double meaning referenced in the post?

The following post 2348 indicates that we will need to find out after more info is provided.

The question "How do you start a WAR" is chillingly obvious.

We are all aware that the Deep State is International and thus other players can make waves then there are several possibilities.

1 Red October will be when the pain comes to those enemies in Washington DC.

2 Red October may mean Russia via Vladimir Putin will have a mini purge of the Deep State within Russia's Military ... you may include China as well. Remember, the Deep State Operatives in North Korea have already been taken out (and shot I imagine)

3 Red October can also mean the expected Red Tsunami in US politics will be huge.

With the SC now secured and more resignations to come, the main battle can start.

My take is that someone tried to start WW3 ... and it was prevented.

This in my opinion will be the big drop ... before 11/11.

P

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

K-560 would give KEF_ (Korea Equity Fund?)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:35 AM
link   
DECODES of Q Post #2351 from qntmpkts.keybase.pub (4xBOOM/GUN)

1) Guccifer/Florida method using CAPS only and "Q" gives L TI [ .VIIIFDGR .WH

VII = Visible Infrared Image
IF = If
DGR = Danger
WH = Whitehouse

Using "q" and CAPS Only gives S>O R HTE (Schumer to Obama Republican Hate?)

2) Timestamp/delta2Acronym methods give:
WET
EEB = Endangered Eagle Bald
CNH
CEG

Eyes going blurry... time for bed!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

K-560 would give KEF_ (Korea Equity Fund?)

Thank You! still believe Q post is referencing either K-329 or K-560 - its possible that long delay in building Severodvinsk is reason for the number change.

Also keep in mind post 2350 which has the look here, dont look here advisory in regard to Russia and China which I see tying into post 2348 as mentioned by Phoenix358 just above.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:04 AM
link   
WARNING: THIS IS NOT MEANT TO INSULT

Use the term "Q FWORDS", here: www.gematrix.org...

The FWORD is uncensored, and there is an "S" at the end.

Converted: 379 (Jewish) 462 (English) 77 (Simple)

379 (Jewish) 630 (English) 105 (Simple) =

- Interent

- Red October

244 (Jewish) 462 (English) 77 (Simple) =

- In Q Tel

- Same Team

379 (Jewish) - Continuing =

- It Is Finished

- Pomegranate

- No More Lies

- Be Ethical And Moral

- Israel And America

- He Who Can

- Deep Agent

- Sue Obama

edit on 7-10-2018 by eisegesis because: please don't delete

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

THIS is troubling too..

Following S.C. Justice Brett Kavanaugh's swearing-in this evening, Republican Senators began receiving DEATH THREATS ON THEIR PERSONAL CELL PHONES. It's suspected that a Democrat Senator's staff member is responsible for giving out their phone numbers.

SOURCE ARTICLE: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really fear this is going to escalate. Need prayers or whatever you do for our senators.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Did anyone discussed the "toilet paper" incident on Trump boarding the AF1?

Tell me if there's something here worth digging into.

He is at the car, opens the door, places both foots on the ground before leaving and do not see the paper. Then he walks all the way to the stairs, probably like 3-5 meters, climbs the stairs and still do not see the paper. Then, when he's passing through the plane's door, he support his right hand on the door and lift his left feet, when the paper gets stuck in the door step.

What had me thinking it was possible coordinated was the way he lift his feet to "rub" the shoe on the door smoothly (0:16). Is it possible that this paper was placed there on purpose? It's a long way from the toilet to the car, and there's plenty of people with Trump in between these two places. No one saw too? Right...

edit on 7/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join