It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Us, Q and MAGA are successful

Encourage those around you to Vote! We will make a difference can’t let up until we the people have the power back. Sunday fun-day today my neighbor is having a “BYOG” Bring Your Own Gun BBQ man I love living in the country. Guy has a “No Democrats” sign on the entrance of his property so he won’t need much coaxing to vote but the masses still don’t know much of what is happening behind the scenes and the true importance of showing up to vote.

I hope everyone is feeling pretty good about all the things that have taken place to get us where we are at this moment in time. Thank you to all that contribute to these threads as this truly is history in the making and my therapy so I can move forward.

LNM

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

"former" KGB

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Yasen-class subs wiki page
en.m.wikipedia.org...
According to one of the U.S. Navy’s top submarine officers Rear Adm. Dave Johnson, Naval Sea Systems Command’s program executive officer (PEO) submarines, “We’ll be facing tough potential opponents. One only has to look at the Severodvinsk, Russia’s version of a nuclear guided missile submarine (SSGN). I am so impressed with this ship that I had Carderock build a model from unclassified data.”[17]

hmmm. not sure what to think of that.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

James Woods is back on twitter

Hey at least Jim Asscosta acknowledged we won.

That's progress for him and CNN.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
apnews.com...
Just saw this...an ominous message before he went missing in China

The wife of the missing president of Interpol says her husband sent her an image of a knife before he disappeared during a trip to their native China.

edit on 7-10-2018 by nowayreally because: Im sorry guys. I stink at posting links

edit on 7-10-2018 by nowayreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Nvm.
edit on 10/7/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: nowayreally

Your link does not work for me.

Thank you

edit on 7-10-2018 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

Man, scary stuff.
edit on 7-10-2018 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I’m sorry crappiekat. I’m so bad at this whole technology stuff.
I think I fixed the link now. Thank you guys for your patience with my posts. One day I’ll get it right. Should have been born ten years later.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Google has been hitting me with way less antiTrump new the last few days, I think the tide has turned. Or more importantly, the left thinks it has

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
WARNING: THIS IS NOT MEANT TO INSULT

Use the term "Q FWORDS", here: www.gematrix.org...

The FWORD is uncensored, and there is an "S" at the end.

Converted: 379 (Jewish) 462 (English) 77 (Simple)

379 (Jewish) 630 (English) 105 (Simple) =

- Interent

- Red October

244 (Jewish) 462 (English) 77 (Simple) =

- In Q Tel

- Same Team

379 (Jewish) - Continuing =

- It Is Finished

- Pomegranate

- No More Lies

- Be Ethical And Moral

- Israel And America

- He Who Can

- Deep Agent

- Sue Obama

Can you elaborate on what you think the content of your post means?

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Using eisegesis instead of Q gave far more interesting terms imo. (I THINK I did this right...)

Barack Hussein Obama
Druid in a Democrat
Image of the Grim Reaper

...were among the first 20 or so results of Jewish Gematria. I didnt look at anything else.

Come to think of it, you are about as mysterious as Q sometimes with your cryptic posts...

What's your game, funnyman!

You post cool images sometimes
I have most of them saved.
edit on 10/7/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Kavanaughs involvement in drafting the Patriot Act.

So Military Tribunals and Kavanaugh - what a mix! Just maybe bear in mind the Patriot act could be used against Reps one day - make sure to keep a copy of your ATS threads to show your loyalty.....hahahaha

How will you people spin this?

www.fastcompany.com...

It took a last-minute Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the National Archives, but the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) has uncovered that Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh may have played an important role in some of the Bush administration’s most questionable surveillance programs just after the 9/11 attacks.

EPIC learned from the archives that Kavanaugh, while working as a top White House aide, sent 227 emails to other staffers concerning “surveillance” and the “Patriot Act.” EPIC Senior Counsel Alan Butler told me it’s unusual that the word “surveillance” would be used in email communications among lawyers in the executive branch under normal circumstances. The word is more likely to appear in the context of discussions about the legality and constitutionality of specific programs or practices.

The existence of the emails raise serious questions about Kavanaugh’s involvement in–and judgement over–the administration’s warrantless wiretapping programs, the Patriot Act, the “CAPPS II” passenger profiling program, and the “Fusion centers” that databased large amounts of personal data on U.S. citizens gathered from a variety of public and private sources.

Kavanaugh also sent 11 emails to John Yoo, the lead attorney on the Bush administration’s warrantless wiretapping program, which was later curtailed by the U.S. Congress. Butler told me Kavanaugh exchanged at least one email with Yoo concerning “surveillance” and the Fourth Amendment. Yoo is also known for writing the early legal opinions that seemed to provide the legal cover for the administration’s most notorious interrogation practices, like waterboarding. Both those opinions, known as the “torture memos,” were later rescinded by the DOJ Office of Legal Counsel.

After taking office, President Obama used an executive order to repudiate and rescind all of Yoo’s legal opinions concerning interrogation. Based on the preliminary data from the archives, EPIC sent a letter to the ranking members of the Senate and ranking members of the Judiciary Committee Wednesday night asking that Kavanaugh’s nomination process and final vote be delayed another week. The proposed delay is intended to give the archives enough time to release the full content of the Kavanaugh emails. The Judiciary Committee acknowledged receipt of the letter, but has not responded to its substance.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I actually agree that there aint no such thing as former KGB. But I don't think that makes Putin automatically evil. Pretty much everything Russia is being accused of has been done by "The West" too. Election meddling, assassinations, coup d'états, invading countries, killing civilians, torture. The West hass been there, done that.

I think when Putin came into power he was willing to give us the benefit of doubt while of course hedging his bets. Well, we cornered the bear and keep poking instead of offering partnerships where everyone sees eye to eye.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex

I actually agree that there aint no such thing as former KGB. But I don't think that makes Putin automatically evil. Pretty much everything Russia is being accused of has been done by "The West" too. Election meddling, assassinations, coup d'états, invading countries, killing civilians, torture. The West hass been there, done that.

I think when Putin came into power he was willing to give us the benefit of doubt while of course hedging his bets. Well, we cornered the bear and keep poking instead of offering partnerships where everyone sees eye to eye.

I haven't said he's evil. I just don't trust him.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: nowayreally

apnews.com...
Just saw this...an ominous message before he went missing in China

The wife of the missing president of Interpol says her husband sent her an image of a knife before he disappeared during a trip to their native China.

The article doesnt say if it was a knife emoji or if he actually sent her a picture someone took of an actual knife.

Interestingly my gun emoji was changed to a squirt gun sometime this year I think. So maybe the knife is the go-to Threaten emoji because it's an actual weapon.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Similar to Trump, Kavanaugh knows their dirty secrets because he once rubbed elbows with them and they trusted him.

I guess you're saying Trump is also suspect then?

Oh I HOPE it is "one day" used against Republicans. I hope it's used against several dozen of them tomorrow.
edit on 10/7/2018 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: pheonix358

People need to remember that Putin is "former" hard-line KGB.

The Cold War never ended. It just got colder.

He will never tip his hand and he is ruthless.

Remember all the people who criticize him are poisoned with polonium, die in plane crashes, or disappear.

His ex-wife, says it isn't him. Don't really know what to make of that. But, I did note, maybe 7 or 8 years ago...and mentioned it to my friends who share interest in world politics...that he seemed to have change horses in midstream. Arresting the Pussy Riot punk band, for desecrating a Russian Orthodox altar, seemed to be both a bit of an olive branch and a pivot, to me.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Might be naive to think,

I have noticed all the nasty tools none of which Trump instituted btw being turned upon the most fervent sponsors who put them in place by Trump and those working with him. Tools such as morphed patriot act, EO's and NDAA legislation. Trumps use of these tools seem to be for the good.

I also have to surmise Trump realizes the past, present and future danger of leaving these tools in existence for unknown actors to utilize wrongly again.

My guess - before he leaves office those tools will be done away with and the eletorate educated enough not to ever let them be put back into existence.

We shall see, gut says this is how will end up.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Google has been hitting me with way less antiTrump new the last few days, I think the tide has turned. Or more importantly, the left thinks it has

It’s funny because I once was scared to search certain subjects on “their platforms” and lurked ATS for 13yrs before joining here. I realized everything I/we do is logged and information sold to Corps that want to control us. Keep US in fear, panic, against one another.

Many of you don’t have social media for these reasons and just old fashioned as well but we have been asked to use their platforms against them. When you search certain subjects it is logged as how many are seeking truths. We are the majority and when Q asks us to search subjects it serves more than just knowledge to gain. It shows that masses are woke.

Maybe some should get a social media account to get their voice out and able to speak with long lost friends. They have all your/mine info already. I believe Good > evil in the battle of our information as when NSA deleted millions of conversations recently etc. I hope these threads live on to the far future for all to see where I stand and happy to have just helped one ask questions.

Now I’m off to the neighbors for beer/food/guns and sharing dank memes.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
To build a bit on Warrior's post concerning 6166 and the issue of BK.

Here is 6166.

Here are related additions, from the Senate as well.

6166+

Here is the Wiki page on the controversy.

Military Commissions Act of 2006

There is some irony here lurking. The Obama era NDAA had a controversial section that seemed to deny anyone at all the right to habeas corpus. I remember folks actually posting here that it did not revoke habeas, but the Obama lawyers went to court to argue that the section it did in fact mean that.

So Obama gang wanted to eliminate habeas for us regular folks. Now, it is the same cabal that is afraid BK's presence will mean it is taken from them. I do not think it is going to be removed, they'll know what they are charged with and the process will be streamlined but according to the laws they set up. BK is there to stem the tide of endless appeals over minutia.

The issue I see is that 6166 has not been means tested at the supreme court for American Citizens, which is the issue 180 Lindsey brought up twice and is covered elsewhere in settled law. The issue is Americans. I assume that this will pertain to people, names, in the Obama admin too, so his two appointees must recuse from any case - frankly only DJT's two are not truly dirty if it comes to cabal targets.

I have said this before, DJT confirmed
, many folks are going to go down for unpaid parking tickets ala Capone, not because it is right, but because it is expedient and I support it. Liberation means moving on.

new topics

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157  158  159 >>

join