It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 157
<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enderdog

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: pheonix358

People need to remember that Putin is "former" hard-line KGB.

The Cold War never ended. It just got colder.

He will never tip his hand and he is ruthless.

Remember all the people who criticize him are poisoned with polonium, die in plane crashes, or disappear.

His ex-wife, says it isn't him. Don't really know what to make of that. But, I did note, maybe 7 or 8 years ago...and mentioned it to my friends who share interest in world politics...that he seemed to have change horses in midstream. Arresting the Pussy Riot punk band, for desecrating a Russian Orthodox altar, seemed to be both a bit of an olive branch and a pivot, to me.

If a person has an ounce of morality they, too, would condemn such a disgusting incident.

I think it proves Putin is a human being, which is a good thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Google has been hitting me with way less antiTrump new the last few days, I think the tide has turned. Or more importantly, the left thinks it has.

Same here. Now its time for Jeff Sessions to move in for the kill.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
New Q drop

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Oct 2018 - 3:00:27 PM

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, "There is a price we will not pay." "There is a point beyond which they must not advance."
"We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
-Ronald Reagan
[BOOM WEEK]
Q

Bold is mine.

Which point is that?

edit on 7/10/2018 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Google has been hitting me with way less antiTrump new the last few days, I think the tide has turned. Or more importantly, the left thinks it has

It’s funny because I once was scared to search certain subjects on “their platforms” and lurked ATS for 13yrs before joining here. I realized everything I/we do is logged and information sold to Corps that want to control us. Keep US in fear, panic, against one another.

Many of you don’t have social media for these reasons and just old fashioned as well but we have been asked to use their platforms against them. When you search certain subjects it is logged as how many are seeking truths. We are the majority and when Q asks us to search subjects it serves more than just knowledge to gain. It shows that masses are woke.

Maybe some should get a social media account to get their voice out and able to speak with long lost friends. They have all your/mine info already. I believe Good > evil in the battle of our information as when NSA deleted millions of conversations recently etc. I hope these threads live on to the far future for all to see where I stand and happy to have just helped one ask questions.

Now I’m off to the neighbors for beer/food/guns and sharing dank memes.

Lurk, I'm re-posting this because it is something I have also thought as we've moved along the Q movement. I refuse to ever get Facebook, but am beginning to realize the importance of my online activity- even simple steps like 'liking'/retweeting relevant news articles, or Jordan Peterson, Owen Benjamin and Daily wire Instagram posts means data and tracking of Q's reach. Im in the same boat when it comes to a healthy dose of skepticism about my online activity, but you hit the nail of the head here. If we want to make a difference we must begin to confront this cynicism of social media head on, and use these(their) means to achieve this goal. Personally, I have made a concerted effort as of late to NEVER back down from a chance to educate others, and challenge even the simplest of underhanded degrading comments people make regularly regarding POTUS and the administrations accomplishments.

I believe Sky mentioned something similar a few days ago- people seem to believe that they can make negative derogatory comments unchallenged and accepted. Its baffling to me to hear an American speak such confident ridicule of our duly elected President- but as Dan Bongino would say, "too bad. No more. New rules." Im so grateful to have the information (argument and counterargument) shared through Q and all of your perspective and interpretation of Q's drops. You've all provided concrete evidence that I refer to regularly when Im trying to awaken my peers.
Enjoy your beer-ba-Q Lurk!
End rant.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   

China has admitted that missing Interpol chief Meng Hongwei, who disappeared 12 days ago after sending a message to his wife suggesting he was in danger, is “under investigation” by new government anti-corruption unit.
link

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
New Q drop

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Oct 2018 - 3:00:27 PM

"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
"You and I have the courage to say to our enemies, "There is a price we will not pay." "There is a point beyond which they must not advance."
"We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness."
-Ronald Reagan
[BOOM WEEK]
Q

Bold is mine.

Which point is that?

Beautiful Photo. But timing has always been everything. It is also very revealing! Be like me, SLOW DOWN.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   
[BOOM WEEK]

Something is going to drop this week and I bet it has something to do with Sessions.

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Now it's time for the RR meeting and then the FISA declass!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Devin Nunes: Top Democrat Lawyer Gave Top FBI Lawyer the Russian Dossier That FBI Used to Spy on Trump

I started a thread on it but wanted to make sure my Q'sters got a look
edit on 7-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470
The link that MindBodySpiritComplex just posted says it was a knife emoji.. www.theguardian.com...

I just checked my phone after reading your reply and there is a knife emoji available. As you mentioned, they turned the gun emoji into a squirt gun emoji awhile back. This coupled with my earlier post about my phone readily autocorrecting Kavenaugh (sp?) name up until yesterday evening leaves me wondering. Either way, heres my shot at trying to upload a picture (fingers crossed)......

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 7-10-2018 by nowayreally because: Baby steps Bob, Baby steps

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Hibernia Networks actually owns a fast undersea telecoms cable connecting US to Europe, UK and Ireland! It is now owned by GTT.

Having implemented a global platform between most Stock Exchanges, across 4 continents, I can tell you the Hibernia cable is very important to financial markets!

In summary, if you can get information and make buys/sells quicker than your competitors then you will make more money than them. Hibernia's cable takes 60 milliseconds, whereas I was working with 120 to 200milliseconds and that WAS seen as faster than most by the financial markets.

Silicon Republic 2nd article on Hibernia

Hibernia originally announced its intention to construct a transatlantic submarine fibre-optic cable network from New York to London offering the fastest route from North America to Europe at Sub 60ms back in September 2010 under Project Express.

“The addition of a spur to connect to Cork was driven by demand from IDA client companies,” explained the IDA’s regional manager for Ireland South Ray O’Connor.

He said the connection of Express to Ireland significantly enhances Ireland and Cork’s proposition as a location for data-intensive businesses in the tech sector.

I was surprised at the number of banks with centres in Dublin; Wells Fargo, Citi, BNP Paribas, KBC, Barclays, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, etc. but it's closer to US than London and therefore faster still to get information.

The article says Ken Peterson is Hibernia boss. I did a search on him/C_A but only turned up Martin Peterson (senior officer in CIA Directorate of Intelligence)
and Martha Peterson (Wiki).

Just catching up, cheers Rel very very interdasting...

TheTaff 🍺🍺

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Drop 2362 -

New: Title TBD
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
7 Oct 2018 - 1:50:15 PM
www.youtube.com...📁
Q

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Q is a little slower than me. LOL

I posted that video first!

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Q is a little slower than me. LOL

I posted that video first!

People make fun of posters here for thinking that Q might follow developments on boards like this, 8chan,and Q's own boards.

I think we are all being monitored by, yes, AI, maybe even WOPR.

😉

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

All along this Q journey I have noticed to many people that claimed Q was following them or using their material etc. for it to be just a coincidence.
edit on 7-10-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Q SAYS BOOM HERE COMES THE PAIN!

edit on 7-10-2018 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Yep, you're definitely on a roll today as most would have a hard time keeping up even Q. lol

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Trump tweets a vid of Melania in Kenya and it says "thanks Kenya". So I watched it. There is one scene that is out of place, it is at .03 seconds. It's a scene of the back of the trucks their in. One of the trucks has a B O there are a lot of #'s and symbols.

Worth a look. Hopefully someone with better eyes than me will spot something.

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 154  155  156    158  159  160 >>

join