It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Drops 2327 and 2328 are up.

2137 will have us all guessing.

I will wait until someone who knows how posts it.

The big question is why is it not what we think.

Seems like the other side is releasing thousands of pages of fluff perhaps, wanting to shine the light anywhere else but where it will shine tomorrow.

P

edit on 4/10/2018 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Our subject is so grim, I like how you lighten it up with your pics and posts.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

A lad has to keep himself entertained somehow.

Your contributions to this process have been invaluable.
I just like to poke everybody a little

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Do you mean 2327 ad 2328?

(partial) 2327 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

www.congress.gov...📁
Sponsor?
Not what you think.
Q

The sponsor is Sen. "fake 'Nam vet" Blumenthal. So, there is bound to be something else to dig. Blumenthal is a snake.

edit on 3-10-2018 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It is being reported just a few minutes ago by the WSJ and Fox that the FBI has found NO corroboration of sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh in their FBI report. Not clear if the WH has finalized its review of the report.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Correction made. Many thanks.

Interesting that it was unanimous.

Timing is everything. Perhaps they are aiming it at the Republican Party since Bush was in power.

President Trump will just jump on it and drain that side of the swamp as he is doing anyway.

It will come back and bight them all.

They sat around the table discussing the next move in 4D chess. Whack a mole (DiFi) has an insight and everyone cranes their heads to listen. "What is worse than all of the # we are going through. We have to shift the public's attention away from us!"

Mad Maxine jumps up and explodes, "Release the 911 stuff. I don't understand it, no one will."
Another thin voice jumps in, "We will have to release it so we can see what is in it!"

And so it came to pass. Not only did they shoot themselves in the foot, they shot up the Repubs and 3 former Presidents.

And President Trump urgently needed a glass of water ... he was laughing uncontrollably. Goodness and Godliness knows no bounds. He mused, "They're draining the swamp for us." He raised his voice to carry far and yelled, "Play out some more rope, lots more." And he laughed and laughed until it was bed time.

P

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Good night everyone.
Winning to resume in the morning

Good night. But it's red October. We are even winning while we sleep now.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Navy Sailor arrested, confessed to sending Ricin to Pentagon and Trump

Possible MKUltra background:

Allen, 39, served in the Navy from 1998 to 2002, working as a damage control fireman apprentice. According to Utah court records, in 2005, he was convicted on two counts of 3rd degree felony child abuse, a case that involved accusations of child-sex abuse of two girls. In 2008, Allen was convicted of attempted aggravated assault. He was released from prison in 2011.

In 2017, the Air Force notified Logan police that Allen called in a bomb threat. And earlier this year, Allen is alleged to have sent Utah Gov. Gary Herbert a letter blaming the governor for his wife’s medical problems, Budge said.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Wowzers.
KiddieFiddlers.
The lot of them.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   

edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: nvm

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Here's some more kiddyfiddler Navy people and they were from a submarine, you know just in the area of Washington state that's had so much weird action lately.

Four Navy sailors charged with sex crimes with underage girl

The alleged sex acts took place in September 2017 at Naval Base Kitsap-Bangor in Washington, the main submarine base in the Pacific Northwest.

by Kalhan Rosenblatt / Oct.01.2018 / 3:16 PM EDT

www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Dbbbblllll
edit on 4 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crappiekat

Trying again.

www.foxnews.com...

Jackson Lee should be arrested, not her intern who is just following her orders.

And she shouldn't only be arrested for that, but probably much worse.

Did we ever find out what that not she passed to Ford's lawyer was?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

It is being reported just a few minutes ago by the WSJ and Fox that the FBI has found NO corroboration of sexual misconduct allegations against Kavanaugh in their FBI report. Not clear if the WH has finalized its review of the report.

I hope Chuck Grassley and Mitch McConnell hold a formal press briefing tomorrow after the Senate sees the report. They should frame their announcement in a way to make any Senator who votes against extremely qualified Brett Kavanaugh, to look like a complete idiot.
edit on 10/4/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Skyfloating

a reply to: crappiekat

Trying again.

www.foxnews.com...

Jackson Lee should be arrested, not her intern who is just following her orders.

And she shouldn't only be arrested for that, but probably much worse.

Did we ever find out what that not she passed to Ford's lawyer was?

If Kavanaugh is NOT confirmed, there will be a huge investigation launched to investigate several people for illegal and unethical activities. Targets = Feinstein, Jackson-Lee, Ford, her attorneys, and whomever else is fingered.

If Kavanaugh IS confirmed, the Republicans should still launch a limited investigation, just to deter liberal criminals from making up crap when the next S.C. nominee is put forward.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:14 AM
link   

a reply to: pheonix358

Do you mean 2327 ad 2328?

(partial) 2327 qntmpkts.keybase.pub...

www.congress.gov...📁
Sponsor?
Not what you think.
Q

The sponsor is Sen. "fake 'Nam vet" Blumenthal. So, there is bound to be something else to dig. Blumenthal is a snake.

I'm thinking double meaning perhaps.

The official 9/11 BS narrative is that the Saudi's funded the terrorists. By saying "sponsor?" Q may be suggesting these documents show proof of a different 9/11 sponsor...

::cough cough:: Israel ::cough::

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

When I saw that the bill was passed by a unanimous vote in the Senate, my thought was "Nothing to see here". If Israel was involved with causing the 911 attacks, wouldn't most Republicans vote against making the documents public?

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That was my first thought too. And it would be a powder keg like none other.

But...theres always the element of suprise. Israel seems mighty comfy with the U.S.

posted on Oct, 4 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

This is the Administration of "surprises", so you never know. But I do know that when the U.K. and Australia begged Donald Trump not to release the NON-redacted FISA spy warrant (because they're implicated), the President immediately sent the warrant, along with the other SpyGate documents, to I.G. Horowitz for redaction recommendations.

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join