It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
Roughly a month ago story breaks DIFI has had a spy on her staff for 20 years - story buried. Q has told us over and over how do you get evidence in the open? Think FISA. The spy was the window to the rest now its legal

Q mentions FBI is on the Kavanaugh inquiry with help from an ABC org my money is on the NSA through FISA

Q Tells us DIFI in tears trying to cut a deal

Before it breaks, Q tells us MSM reporter has rolled on a number of other MSM outlets

Presidential Emergency test gets kicked down the road a week. Q says its tied to K confirmation

Q reminds us of this test tells us to think nuclear football.

That test is scheduled for 2 minutes but is going to roll into another EBS test and the whole thing is scheduled to last 30 minutes. Unheard of in my 58 years of listening to those things. For that 30 minutes the government will have COMPLETE control of ALL media.

Read what you want into this, I have my personal opinion but will keep it to myself. I will say I think we learn some BIG tomorrow.

:cheers

I hope that if DiFi makes a deal, it implicates Schumer, Booker, and Harris. Her reward; being permitted to resign.

If not BIG tomorrow, then sometime later in the month.

Keep Calm and Glock On.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Not if Di"Chi"Fi has anything to say about it. These people are despicable. How long did they whine and cry to get an investigation and now that they got what they wanted they want it to be classified?

A CNN report noted that Feinstein has demanded the FBI inform her of everyone the agency is talking to as part of its probe into the Kavanaugh allegations, and said, “And of course, it would be given to us on a classified basis but at least we would know.”

Asked how the American public will have any confidence in the ultimate conclusions reached by the Senate following such a secret report from the FBI, Feinstein replied, “Well, let’s see … I can’t say because I don’t know what the investigation will say.”

“I think that the work product of the FBI should be kept confidential to the Senate, but all senators should be able to review it,” Coons told reporters.

link

This is beyond stupid and has drove right past insane.

They tried to destroy this man and now that their farce is crumbling down around them they want to keep it secret. BK and his family have been put through h*ll and then some. They have been ridiculed, lives uprooted, forced to flee their home and endured countless death threats. Watching BK's testimony was gutwrenching. I ran through so many emotions that I felt like I was on a rollercoaster for a few days.

Bill I hope you are right.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

The color is actually pink for breast cancer awareness month. They do this every year.

WH lit up pink for breast cancer awareness.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wanderingconfusion

Aww too bad
good for breast cancer though!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I'm certain that Dems will not demand that Ford's x-boyfriend be interviewed by the FBI.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FORD caught in lie under oath.

Whats the point of learning of all these lies and crimes if there are no consequences?

I have no use knowing Kerry broke the Logan Act, Hillary laundered money through CF, Skippy and Weinstein are
sexual predators, Obama illegally spied on Trump and hundreds of other things, if they continue to walk free
without as much as a fine or even loss of reputation.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm certain that Dems will not demand that Ford's x-boyfriend be interviewed by the FBI.

Or, they'll demand it be limited in scope and done quickly.

👏🛎

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

That's why you don't see me around so much anymore

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That exactly is the way these stupid corrupt excuses of humanity need to be prosecuted, limited and done quickly.

Darn cold I have makes me impatient lol

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It has to be coming. They must have a measured plan to go into and get through midterms.

Afterwards Trump has until 2020 to make it all happen.

I don't think he wants to do anything too controversial pre midterm.

There will be a large part of the world that doesn't understand still, I think.

If we still see no movement after midterms I think a lot of people will be leaving the train.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I'm reminded of Conspiracy Boards, where for decades, smart people uncovered all kinds of crimes but nobody ever faced justice. If there are no consequences to crimes, they just continue. I guess its normal for Kerry to negotiate with Iran. Its normal for Twitter to let the hashtag #KillKavanaugh trend but ban pro-Trumpers. Its normal for Ford to lie under oath. Its normal for Soros to meddle in our Elections without consequence. Its normal for Hillary to get away with murder.

OK...we have a few people who got fired and a lot who resigned. But shouldnt serial rapists get some jail time and not be doing new movies like Kevin Spacey?

Shouldnt serial organized rapists like Weinstein see jail time instead of going to Rehab?

Shouldnt money launderers like HRC go to prison instead of appear on public TV Shows?

Is it normal for Omarosa to record secret meetings?

Is it normal for a journalist (Assange) to be locked up without charge?

We could easily list hundreds of proven crimes and yet only a handful go to prison.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating

originally posted by: IAMTAT
FORD caught in lie under oath.

Whats the point of learning of all these lies and crimes if there are no consequences?

I have no use knowing Kerry broke the Logan Act, Hillary laundered money through CF, Skippy and Weinstein are
sexual predators, Obama illegally spied on Trump and hundreds of other things, if they continue to walk free
without as much as a fine or even loss of reputation.

Yes, something better give soon.

At this point why do we vote?
When the dems when, they run the show.
The the rebs when, they roll over and let the dems run the show.
SMH, I am getting VERY frustrated.
edit on 10/2/2018 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Some of us think its controversial that none of these people have to face justice.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Perjury is a crime that is normally handled with hefty fines and years in Prison. Wanna bet that Blasey Ford will not go to Prison but rather, get rich with GoFundMe?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I would very much like to know why only certain people are charged with perjury when we have PROOF that others have also committed it.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

Or, they'll demand it be limited in scope and done quickly.

👏🛎

There’s also Senate procedure, which takes time. Over a period of several days, McConnell would need to end debate on the nomination; provide a one-day waiting period; and then the Senate would need to vote on a cloture motion. That would open things up for the final Senate debate on the nomination, which can last up to 30 hours.

If the Senate follows these rules, the FBI Investigation findings will need to be presented to the Senate tomorrow (Wednesday) if a vote is to occur "this week". I'm assuming that means before Sunday night.

edit on 10/2/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Perjury is a crime that is normally handled with hefty fines and years in Prison. Wanna bet that Blasey Ford will not go to Prison but rather, get rich with GoFundMe?

Maybe she'll get immunity for ratting out Fiendstien and the Soros lawyers.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Ready for this one?

SNOPES: Was the Arch of Baal Erected in Washington Before Christine Blasey Ford’s Testimony?

Is it just a coincidence that the “Arch of Baal” has been erected in Washington D.C. on the exact same week that Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford are testifying before Congress? The future of the U.S. Supreme Court is literally hanging in the balance, and many believe that it is quite odd that this ancient pagan symbol has been put up at this precise moment in time.

I assume there was blood spilled.

According to the official website of the Institute for Digital Archaeology, the Arch of Palmyra was unveiled on the National Mall on September 26th, and it will remain there until September 29th. You can view a photograph of the arch standing directly in front of the U.S. Capitol building right here.

Just one day after this arch was put up, Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford testified before Congress. Perhaps this is all just a “giant coincidence”, but things of this importance usually don’t happen by accident.

edit on 2-10-2018 by eisegesis because: fatal attraction

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I would very much like to know why only certain people are charged with perjury when we have PROOF that others have also committed it.

There is only one explanation:

Corruption.

Whats really getting to me is that these things are soon forgotten as we move on to the next outrage.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Some of us think its controversial that none of these people have to face justice.

Sky the outrage is warranted, but the most obvious thing, the elephant in the room, should be the real thing that drives the outrage: The system in place to "protect" was NEVER in place to deal with JK, B-F, DiFi or even WW Human Traffickers, it was designed to put folks like you, me and JA in jail. The system in place protected Them From Them, and Them From Us, but NEVER EVER Us From Them.

Really. The "law is not to protect us from them, it isn't now and never was. Not this year, not 200 years ago, not 5000 years ago. The Constitution, for all its "glory" was not created to protect us, it was created because the drafters didn't trust each other. That should be the outrage. They are working to alter that equation, but the system was never created to be what we want it to be (school lied), so they are up against it from all angles.

There is of course the optic issue, I know it's been beaten into the ground. But DJT sits on the razors edge. He needs to get X, Y and Z done before these folks get whacked - can you imagine the hell of NK, Iran, Trade if he'd of chosen to cart off Comey when we figured he was a traitor?

Our collective outrage is due to our awareness of all parts, the average person has awareness of no parts - sadly they drive the PR effort for now.

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join