It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -12-

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Does everyone remember the 3 cases[/u rl] that RM referred to federal prosecutors in NY?

Special counsel refers cases of 3 lobbyists, including Vin Weber, to federal prosecutors in New York

The three are linked to Paul Manafort and his lobbying work with Ukrainian politicians.

Vin Weber is no stranger to scandal. He wrote 125 overdrafts at the House
www.washingtonpost.com... 7014658" target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Bank.

TOLL OF HOUSE BANK SCANDAL RISES

Four of the 17 -- Reps. Bill Alexander (D-Ark.), Charles Hatcher (D-Ga.), Charles A. Hayes (D-Ill.), and Edwards -- were among the 22 worst abusers of the House Bank system cited by the House ethics committee.

Rep. Vin Weber (Minn.), secretary of the Republican Conference, announced earlier this year he was retiring after disclosure that he had written 125 overdrafts at the House Bank. House Minority Whip Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.), who had 22 overdrafts, barely survived a primary challenge.

Weber has his fingers in many pies.

Weber is chairman of the National Endowment for Democracy, a private, nonprofit organization designed to strengthen democratic institutions around the world through nongovernmental efforts. He is a senior fellow at the Humphrey Institute at the University of Minnesota, where he is co-director of the Policy Forum. He also serves on the Advisory Board of the Institute for Law and Politics at the University of Minnesota Law School[11] and the nonprofit America Abroad Media.[12] Weber is a board member of several private-sector and nonprofit organizations, including ITT Educational Services, Department 56, and the Aspen Institute. He also serves on the board of The Council on Foreign Relations and co-chaired the Independent Task Force on U.S. Policy toward Reform in the Arab World with former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright. In addition, Weber is a member of the U.S. Secretary of Energy's Advisory Board.

He told CNBC on Aug 3, 2016 "I can't imagine I'd remain a Republican if he becomes president." Those who scream the loudest.

In 2011 Clark & Weinstock merged with Mercury,[8] and Weber became a partner in the combined firm.[9]
Mercury Public Affairs/Mercury LLC is a lobbying firm. Some of their clientele include: Atlas Holdings, Cemex, eBay, Airbnb, Government of Qatar, HSBC Holdings, European Center for Modern Ukraine and several port companies that are listed as unknown businesses according to opensecrets.

Searching through FARA registrations I discovered that another client of Mercury that isn't listed on opensecrets is ZTE though Hogan Lovells.

The registration date is back in 2013 but the foreign registration day is May 2018.

Karen Hughes was recently added to the board at Hogan Lovells.

The board will now comprise:
Chair (and “At Large”): Leopold Gerlach
CEO: Steve Immelt
Asia Pacific Middle East: Andrew McGinty
Continental Europe: Joaquín Ruiz Echauri
Washington, D.C. area: Cate Stetson
London: Adrian Walker
The Americas: Bruce Oakley
U.S. (except D.C.): Richard Lorenzo
45 and under: Ben Higson
“At Large” representatives: Karen Hughes, Clay James, and Phoebe Wilkinson

Key contacts
Norm Coleman Senior Counsel Washington, D.C.
Robert D. Kyle Partner Washington, D.C.
Charles Brasted Partner London
Mark Irion Head of Strategic Communications Washington, D.C.
Jun Wei Office Managing Partner Beijing

June Wei's graduated from Harvard Law.

Robert Kyle served as Associate Director for National Security and International Affairs at the Office of Management and Budget in the [url=chrome-extension://bpmcpldpdmajfigpchkicefoigmkfalc/views/app.html]Clinton admin.

Norm Coleman was a US Senator and is no stranger to scandal.

Coleman was cleared of wrongdoing regarding allegations of corruption in receiving gifts of $100,000 from Kazeminy. Doug Grow, a MinnPost columnist, expressed skepticism about the findings.[37][38] Coleman responded with a campaign ad in which he denied the allegations and blamed them on his opponent in the 2008 senate race, Democrat Al Franken.[39]

Coleman had made plans for a second run for governor in 2002, but was persuaded by Karl Rove and George W. Bush to run against incumbent Senator Paul Wellstone in that year's Senate election. Coleman easily won the Republican nomination.

Could this be evidence for the grey hat theory?

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Good Evening All

Have been working on your riddle eisegesis, something to do with micro-chipping was my 1st thought, but obviously it's much more complex then that. lol, not getting it yet ! What do you think that Reddit coat of arms means?

mementos humani = a souvenir of dead humans ? That's how you by pass human firewall ? lol...IDK

Hiya QoW... hope all is well with you and yours.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

I'm assuming the Ricin was a threat to the Senators? As in... "Look, if we can get Ricin into the Pentagon, how easy will it be to get to your families... vote NO to Kavanaugh or else"?

It could always be a FF

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Trump-Mueller interview negotiations stall as 2 more prosecutors leave Russia probe

Discussions between Special Counsel Robert Mueller's office and President Trump's legal team over the conditions of a possible presidential interview are ongoing, but have "not terribly advanced" from where they were a couple of weeks ago, a source familiar with the talks told Fox News Tuesday.

Also, The Associated Press reported that two prosecutors detailed to the Russia investigation for the past year are returning to their duties in other parts of the Justice Department. They join two other attorneys who left the team, assigned to investigate potential ties between Russia and the Trump campaign, over the summer.

edit on 2-10-2018 by eisegesis because: progress

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The 53-47 I came up with this from June 13, 2017 SA guided munitions sale

Thought it was worth a mention...
edit on 1022018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"Frontline" is running a two-hour program on Trump right now.

Roughly ten minutes in and I'm completely disgusted, although I expected it. They're badmouthing him and playing the crazy/incompetent card.

Sickening smear. Turning it off.
edit on 10/2/2018 by Creep Thumper because: Added an appropriate verb.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Secret Service Intercepts Package with Suspected Ricin Addressed to President Trump

The Secret Service confirmed Tuesday evening that it intercepted a package suspected of containing ricin addressed to President Donald Trump.

“The Secret Service can confirm receipt of a suspicious envelope addressed to the President on Oct. 1, 2018. The envelope was not received at the White House, nor did it ever enter the White House,” the Secret Service said in a statement. “As a matter of practice, the Secret Service does not comment regarding matters of Protective Intelligence. However, in this instance, we can confirm that we are working jointly with our law enforcement partners to fully investigate this matter.”

As reported earlier Tuesday, authorities at a Pentagon mail screening facility found two envelopes suspected of containing ricin, a poison made from castor beans, and turned them over to the FBI for further analysis.

One envelope was addressed to Defense Secretary Jim Mattis, who is traveling in Europe this week, and the other to the Navy’s top officer, Adm. John Richardson, a defense official said.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

These people are insane.
edit on 10/2/2018 by Creep Thumper because: Fixed the formatting.

edit on 10/2/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Oct 2 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote AND added tags IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good catch MT!

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
GEOTUS made an appearance tonight. Absolute spit fire destruction.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

Expect to see clips of him telling the truth about "Dr" Ballsy Fraud on every news station tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

edit on Tue Oct 2 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Guys, my Spidey sense is telling me its time to pull the straps good and tight because its about to get really rough. I think the FBI report drops first thing tomorrow morning, tomorrow afternoon it's going to be on full scale. Kavanaugh is noise but he's very important in the big scheme of things. 53-47, McConnell has his votes its green light. We need him on the court for the coming challenges. Can't do it with 8, hence all the push back. So what do I think is coming? I'll try to keep it as succinct as I can nobody likes drawn out posts.

Roughly a month ago story breaks DIFI has had a spy on her staff for 20 years - story buried. Q has told us over and over how do you get evidence in the open? Think FISA. The spy was the window to the rest now its legal

Q mentions FBI is on the Kavanaugh inquiry with help from an ABC org my money is on the NSA through FISA

Q Tells us DIFI in tears trying to cut a deal

Before it breaks, Q tells us MSM reporter has rolled on a number of other MSM outlets

Presidential Emergency test gets kicked down the road a week. Q says its tied to K confirmation

Q reminds us of this test tells us to think nuclear football.

That test is scheduled for 2 minutes but is going to roll into another EBS test and the whole thing is scheduled to last 30 minutes. Unheard of in my 58 years of listening to those things. For that 30 minutes the government will have COMPLETE control of ALL media.

Read what you want into this, I have my personal opinion but will keep it to myself. I will say I think we learn some BIG tomorrow.

:cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Bill1960

Trump at the rally tonight "Watch what happens in the next few weeks folks".

This is October surprize time you know after BK's confirmation they will pull out all stops running into midterms.

The other side will be doing the same and, as we know, they are all about violent chaos.

Batten down the hatches.

I hope we can just enjoy the show without any bad stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I agree. I think tomorrow will bring some kind of watershed moment.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

Trump at the rally tonight "Watch what happens in the next few weeks folks".

This is October surprize time you know after BK's confirmation they will pull out all stops running into midterms.

The other side will be doing the same and, as we know, they are all about violent chaos.

Batten down the hatches.

I hope we can just enjoy the show without any bad stuff.

Those nuts are sending ricin to the Pentagon and the White House.

If it gets too wild I know we are all sufficiently armed and ready. I certainly am.

ETA, should clarify I'm speaking of self-defense.
edit on 10/2/2018 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper I think we are going to be given specific direction tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Game Over

twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/1047293294567456770

twitter.com...

BREAKING: Fox’s @johnrobertsFox obtains letter from Ford ex-boyfriend alleging: dated for 6 yrs, never told of sex assault, Ford coached friend on taking polygraph, flew frequently w/o expressing any fear of flying/tight spaces/limited exits. Doesn’t want to b/c “involved”.

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1047300547144024065

twitter.com...

edit on 2-10-2018 by FlyingFox because: edit

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Game Over

twitter.com/ShannonBream/status/1047293294567456770

twitter.com...

BREAKING: Fox’s @johnrobertsFox obtains letter from Ford ex-boyfriend alleging: dated for 6 yrs, never told of sex assault, Ford coached friend on taking polygraph, flew frequently w/o expressing any fear of flying/tight spaces/limited exits. Doesn’t want to b/c “involved”.

Oh dayum....he just blew her up!

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join