It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein On Kavanaugh Accuser: 'I Can't Say That Everything Is Truthful'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: norhoc

I disagree somewhat, if you are going to make that level of accusation (whether it is 35 minutes or 35 years after the fact) you had by god better bring proof. Burden of proof is on the accuser , It blows my mind how many people don't seem to believe in presumption of innocence.

Sadly, people can be pathetic, low pieces of # and will use things like these to score political points against people they disagree with. (See the member above who is using my lack of commentary on another case as a political tool against me)

More name calling directed at me from you, nothing new at all.

I did not use it as a political tool against you.

I pointed out that you defend the need to hear her out but had no such comment on the elluison situation, you could have said yes it is absurd the dems are treating that situation differently.

Instead you call me a low life piece of #, a common tactic from you.

And you ignore the fact that the real lowlife here is feinstein, which rather or not this woman testifies purposefully held on to this story for two months for political reasons.

You are fooling no one though; you always have double standards when it comes to the dems.

Remember your standard, we needed to investigate trump because of his ties to russians, but hillarys ties to russians do not require investigation.

Always double standards followed by name calling from you.

But I always enjoy the rise I get out of you and pointing out your hypocrisy!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I don't see the problem.

I will readily fault Feinstein for sitting on the accuser's letter until the last minute and producing it when politically expedient for her agenda.... But this? No. Just no.

Of course Feinstein doesn't know if the accusations are true! How could she? Would you believe Feinstein if she said she absolutely knows it's true? Of course not.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Feinstein is putting her own reputation on the line here too.

Put Ford and Feinstein both under oath, if they are telling the
truth why would they be afraid of that?

If the person making the accusations is not truthful, then
this appears to be a carefully crafted character smear.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I dont know about Feinstein's truthfulness here. This isn't the first
time in the last 6 months she has been involved with some shady shat.

Let Diane take an oath and swear to the facts, otherwise it appears
she is using her office to aid someone with character assassination.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You, who have no sin cast the first stone. At 16 or 17 the average American male is so horny, anything goes in the female gets in bed with him. A long time ago in a galaxy far far away I was 17 years old. How I maintained my virginity as long as I did is a mystery to me? It was probably because my girlfriend at the time said no. I won’t say I didn’t try. If I could, I definitely would. It’s not a conscious decision, it’s all heat of the moment and unrelenting hormones. In this case, Kavanaugh is a good guy, he proved it all of his life. I would vote to confirm. Feinstein can suck on it.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

How about the tactics of Republicans who denied Obama’s constitutional right to choose a nominee

Nothing is lower than that and the GOP did it

He would have been voted down anyway.

💥🚬💥

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well, this case is closed.

Let this be yet another lesson to liberals that they will ignore.

Have fun on election day, idiots.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I dont know about Feinstein's truthfulness here. This isn't the first
time in the last 6 months she has been involved with some shady shat.

Let Diane take an oath and swear to the facts, otherwise it appears
she is using her office to aid someone with character assassination.

I agree with all of the above.... But all she can testify to is when and how she learned of the accusations (the letter) and what she did about it. Feinstein cannot testify the the truth of the accusations.

Although she may be able to testify that the accuser has a history of writing such letters and making such accusations about Supreme Court nominees: Twitter

Take it for what it's worth of course

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I agree with all of the above.... But all she can testify to is when and how she learned of the accusations (the letter) and what she did about it. Feinstein cannot testify the the truth of the accusations.

Although she may be able to testify that the accuser has a history of writing such letters and making such accusations about Supreme Court nominees

Yep, exactly!

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I did not bring up the Gorsuch thing because ,as of now, there is no proof of that.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

If the Libs derail the confirmation hearings it’s a win for them .

If kavanaugh gets appointed it’s a win for them.

I can see the headlines now for the day after his appointment . “ Trump nominated a rapist “ !

They have no shame.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Ummm...just think how crazy they get when President Trump nominates his next...two...supreme court justices...

If you think their heads are exploding now...it'll be mushroom cloud season at the annual Lefty loosie barbee then my friend...

Do you think they wear clothes at those little soiree's...?

Yeesh...

💥Sun...Burn💥

(I borrowed...I mean stole...I mean appropriated...Xuenchen's icon)...Hehehe...

YouSir
edit on 18-9-2018 by YouSir because: I'm a Baaad...Boy...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Plus let's face it, they have said before Trump even named a nominee they were voting no. All that would happen even if she does show up for the hearing is she is going to tell her STORY and say he did it, he is going to say he didn't do it. Nothing changes. The republicans are either too stupid or in league with the dems, they are playing right into the dems hands

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Wait till he gets re-elected. They may straight up revolt

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Wait till he gets re-elected. They may straight up revolt

Ummm...ahhh...you do tempt one beyond their ability to resist with that statement...

Oh hell...one could only hope...

(whoever...one is)

YouSir

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Wait till he names a replacement for Ginsburg when she kicks the bucket. They will demand that because she was a liberal he should name a liberal.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

I did not bring up the Gorsuch thing because ,as of now, there is no proof of that.

No proof that we know of...

Interestingly enough, though, both Gorsuch and Kavanaugh attended the same high school (Georgetown Prep), graduating two years apart.

Source

Things that make you go hmmmm...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Talk about a crap Story and/or talking point...

No one can say anone else is being 100% truthful on anything where they were not personally in attendance..

No one can say Kavanaugh is being 100% truthful..

It is a dumb talking point, I guess meant to fool people who don’t pay attention or just follow blindly...

And just for the record I don’t like ANY of these “he grabbed my butt 20 years ago so he should be fired!” BS.. it is garbage no matter what side is slinging accusations..

If it ain’t rap or child molestation... get over it. They should have reported it.. they put other women in danger by covering it up!

None of that changes this being an obvious propaganda talking point.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I Can't Say I Do Not Believe Her .

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis06

I agree , what feinstein id doing is propaganda.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join