It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feinstein On Kavanaugh Accuser: 'I Can't Say That Everything Is Truthful'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: angeldoll
We are ALL entitled to an investigation into these allegations.

LOL! Yes...let's all get our pussy hats back out and March on DC demanding an investigation into an allegation that even the accuser cant remember and wont speak about under oath.

I think you might have eaten too much pizza back in the day.
Deny someone an investigation into what has become serious allegations?
Alrighty then.

Let's just assume she's lying. Yeah. That's the ticket.

Her story has changed 3 times already. First in therapist notes it was her and 4 boys, then it was her and 2 and the other 2 weren't in the room, and most recently her attorney now states there was another girl.

I question the validity of the therapists notes and if they even existed prior to a couple months ago. She never even gave a name and apparently this was the one and only time she ever spoke about it? It was that traumatic that she went to couples counseling and only brought it up once and it was never followed up on?

Story is falling apart really.

Here is her attorney saying there was another girl....

twitter.com...

she will not testify on monday as asked
she doesnt show; the vote should go on as scheduled

Chairman Grassley is even willing to send people to her home in California to interview her in private. She's declining to accept that... wants a few weeks to think about it.

well too bad
she only has feinstein to blame for the delays
she has had 36 years to think about it

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

She probably had to scrub her bootlicking comments about how much she loves George Soros and his illegal color revolutions across the world! What a loser!!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If I was Kavanaugh and i lost the nomination, I'd sue her to kingdom come!

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis06
a reply to: manta78

It’s funny though that even a rightwing shill source like Fox News won’t touch the story....

If the same woman just accused gorsech. Then case closed she is lying..

No question that would be fox new’s cover story and would be played on a repeat loop..

That means it is a garbage lie you are pushing..

It is the equivalent of “Noah’s arc is on Ararat” or “Bigfoot’s body is found”..

You don’t hear about that on twitter. It would be global front page news..

Aka it is propaganda meant to fool people.

obviously.. it’s kinda sad you don’t already know that lol

Nice try kid, but no cigar for you.

Ever hear of Rush Limbaugh- He mentioned it.
or
here:
www.freerepublic.com...
or here:

theblacksphere.net...

or here:

steadfastandloyal.com...

or here:

www.truckingboards.com...

and about 9 pages more of the same data from different websites. So it's out there and known; MSM often does not want the truth known, or even data presented that might present a different side other than that which fits their agenda.
Do you research before posting your info. ATS is the big leagues, kid. Amateurs welcome but you have a long way to go before you will be taken seriously if you keep responding to posts the way you have been.

edit on 9/19/2018 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Lol... all you did is post links to right wing conspiracy sites.......

So why is Fox News covering this up???

Trucking boards.com ?? Lmao

Some people will literally believe ANYTHING. Hehe

And just for the record I doubt SERIOUSLY the chic is telling the truth, but your whole little “she just accused gorsech 5 min ago accusation is a joke”...

I mean how would that not be the primary talking point of every right wing hack in the country????

I guess you are just sooo special that only you and a hand full of known right wing hack conspiracy sites are willing to point out what would be an obvious “get out of jail free card” for kavanagh...

So why isn’t Kavanagh pushing this???

Or trump??

Or every other republican talking head????

Oh I know, because it is propaganda that even they know no one with any intelligence would buy...

And just to reiterate I DO NOT buy ford’s story..

edit on 20-9-2018 by Artemis06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

But, but

Manta says she just accused gorsech 5 min ago of the same thing , so really everything else is irrelevant..

I mean if she has accused them both case then it is case closed. She is a liar..

I don’t know why only a couple right wing conspiracy sites are saying it since that would obviously instantly debunk her claim against Kavanagh..

Maybe trump and every other republican is covering up for her , while trying to take Kavanagh down??

Lol

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Lol....

Your the one pusing somthing that is obviously a lie that none of the mainstream right wing sites will tpuch and I am the amateur......

Sure....

PS they just found bigfoots body and Noah’s arc.. it must be true I read it on Twitter!!

Hehe

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: norhoc

How about the tactics of Republicans who denied Obama’s constitutional right to choose a nominee

Nothing is lower than that and the GOP did it

Low? Attempting to fill the highest court with subversive activists to erode the rights of the American People is low.

Attempting to discredit and destroy a man's life with a potential liar, simply because you can't handle "the other side" getting to fill that court you thought you deserved, is the lowest of the low.

All the left has had for the last couple years is desperate hyperbole.

"92 million people die a day in America because of guns" Well in about 6 days the population of America would be 0 if that were true.
"Republicans want to throw grandma off a cliff!" For simply discussing the idea of making medicare solvent again?
"If you repeal Net Neutrality, millions will die!" Has that happened?
"If you pass this tax law, millions will die!" See above.

Democrats have shown their lowliness since the "Solid South" was destroyed.
edit on 20-9-2018 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

If Kavanaugh loses the nomination due to this false allegation against him, a bunch more Republicans need to be elected to the Senate in November.

posted on Sep, 20 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
September 20, 2018

Investigators are attempting to locate the person who has promised to "put a bullet in the skull" of S.C. Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh's wife.

Story: truepundit.com...

As the defacto leader of the Democratic party, who supports violence against Republicans, Maxine Waters is at the very least, partially responsible for most of the threats, and acts of violence.

It would be TRAGIC if Brett Kavanaugh withdrew himself from Supreme Court consideration due to these CREDIBLE threats against his family!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Could you please provide a quote of ANY elected official in American history saying they want to ban all of the guns?????

I keep hearing about how “they are coming to get your guns!” Yet never once I’m american history has any elected official said that.......

So who has hyperbole????

Same with somthing else like kapernick and blm.....

They say they are protesting police accountability, but then magically all the sudden republicans say they hate the military?!?!

No one was even talking about the military....

So who is pushing hyperbole???

All the republican talking heads said we should believe Juanita broadrick when she had no evidence and had a ridiculous story, but now Kavanagh should be innocent till proven guilty!?!?!

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

So when did true pundit become a real media source???

So when did Maxine waters become the defacto leader????

I thought she was the DNC’s insane aunt..

Regardless she has nothing on trump telling people to attack his detractors and he would personally pay the legal bills and TRUMP IS THE LITERAL LEADER OF THE GOP...

Man that is some cognitive dissonance right there..

edit on 21-9-2018 by Artemis06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis06
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Could you please provide a quote of ANY elected official in American history saying they want to ban all of the guns?????

I keep hearing about how “they are coming to get your guns!” Yet never once I’m american history has any elected official said that.......

So who has hyperbole????

Same with somthing else like kapernick and blm.....

They say they are protesting police accountability, but then magically all the sudden republicans say they hate the military?!?!

No one was even talking about the military....

So who is pushing hyperbole???

All the republican talking heads said we should believe Juanita broadrick when she had no evidence and had a ridiculous story, but now Kavanagh should be innocent till proven guilty!?!?!

Oh, you mean to don't remember (see purposely overlook) the gun legislation banning semi-auto weapons?

How about Illinois Congresswoman Jan Schakowsky?

NY Governor Andrew Cuomo? I'd post the audio, but youtube has removed the video of course.

Feinstein?

And I thought ALL women should be believed. I guess you mean SOME women should be believe if its against the right person.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher

I'd sue her into poverty regardless of what happens with the nomination. Destroy her life completely and let that stand as a warning to everyone else that's contemplating using fake sex assault allegations as a political weapon.

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"TOP DEMOCRAT" (whom I've never heard of) says that Kavanaugh is guilty, solely on the basis of his judicial philosophy.

www.foxnews.com...

People actually elected this Mazie Hirono?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I will not testify in a car.

I will not testify near or far.

I will not testify in a train.

I will not fly in a plane.

I will not testify, here or there.

I will not testify anywhere.

I will not testify first. Or last.

I will not testify slow or fast.

There is nothing more for me to say.

I cannot remember anyway.