It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe and Strzok Caught Destroying Evidence During Final Days at FBI

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Gotta love it when there clucks start getting bit by their own dogs.

💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky
So this q fellow is under investigation for leaks?

At some point the answer has to be yes.

I really thought leaks were bad or illegal or something along those lines.

Sounds like interference in on going investigations.

If it is a problem for an anon source to publish in the ney york post then q is running along those same lines in the other lane.

Given that's the only sources the left uses I dont see a problem with it (which also highlights the hypocrisy of some in this thread by attacking the source yet relying on the same anonymous sources for their own posts). Luckily for the left, if it werent for double standards, they would have no standards at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: TinySickTears

Again - stay on topic or leave. Stop derailing the thread and maybe, as you have been told several times now and as you should have done, read the op ion its entirety.

Then come back and apologize.[/quote

i can do this all day
i am asking direct questions to you based on comments you made on page 2.

you did not answer on page 1 cause they were not asked on page 1.

it is clear you are not going to answer and as much as you want me to go away i probably wont. not until you answer or just admit you have no intention of doing so

link   
Ha Ha, fake news.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I sooooo hate these anonymous sources! But these days it seems to be all we've got. And judging by all the whining and crying over Trump declasifying the FISA docs, it seems that's exactly how folks want it, eh?

I've gotten the feeling that Team Trump was giving certain folks enough rope too hang themselves.... Folks so arrogant they never thought they'd be caught. So this fits right into my scenario.

We'll see. Not all anonymous sources/leaks can be true..... But many are. So never say never.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Ha Ha, fake news.

he has no problem with the trust but verify method

ive asked like 10 times why he didnt verify first or when he plans to. how he plans to.
will he update when he does

he has not answered. too busy going back and forth with me cause apparently that is what is important
hahahahahah

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

If it is a problem for an anon source to publish in the ney york post then q is running along those same lines in the other lane.

Given that's the only sources the left uses I dont see a problem with it (which also highlights the hypocrisy of some in this thread by attacking the source yet relying on the same anonymous sources for their own posts). Luckily for the left, if it werent for double standards, they would have no standards at all.

Q's only hope is that his propaganda is authorized and if so then that would explain alot.

In that case it would be legal.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Xcathdra

I sooooo hate these anonymous sources! But these days it seems to be all we've got. And judging by all the whining and crying over Trump declasifying the FISA docs, it seems that's exactly how folks want it, eh?

I've gotten the feeling that Team Trump was giving certain folks enough rope too hang themselves.... Folks so arrogant they never thought they'd be caught. So this fits right into my scenario.

We'll see. Not all anonymous sources/leaks can be true..... But many are. So never say never.

I was thinking the same thing. I have seen discussion that Obama issued secret pardons before he left office however pardons are a mater of public record so im not sure how secret pardons would be possible. Either way the thought process was not to go after anyone for anything while Obama was President but to go after them for crimes they committed when Trump was sworn in. Pardon theory aside it would also mute the argument that it was political retribution by Trump. Especially if you log all their crimes over the last 2 years.

Its like enough info kept coming out to irritate the left but done so in a manner that some people might want to destroy evidence to be on the safe side. I have also seen discussions that FISA warrants were used on some of these individuals whom, for some reason, didnt think it could be used in the other direction.

The release of the FISA / Ohr info seems to have triggered the left so lets see what falls fro the tree when the info hits.

As for leaks you hide a kernal of truth in a pile and release it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   

and ive pointed out numerous times your inability to completely read the op.

Maybe give it another shot instead of looking like a clueless ass. Or are you having issues reading the other sources? You know, the ones at the bottom of the page of the op. I am guessing you didnt make it that far.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Q's only hope is that his propaganda is authorized and if so then that would explain alot.

Question - what info has he released that is classified? Secondly his drops arent specific. They are a series of questions which last time I checked doesnt violate any laws.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Ha Ha, fake news.

To each there own.

Question for you -
Why are anonymous sources used by MSNBC / CNN / FOX News more reliable than True Pundit?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

and ive pointed out numerous times your inability to completely read the op.

Maybe give it another shot instead of looking like a clueless ass. Or are you having issues reading the other sources? You know, the ones at the bottom of the page of the op. I am guessing you didnt make it that far.

this one that reads like an opinion peace from 5 months ago?

www.americanthinker.com...

that is you verrification?

hahahahahahahha

or this one that says nothing about what your OP headline alledges?

tdn.com... html

According to Sanders' statement, Trump also directed the Justice Department to publicly release in full the text messages of Comey, Ohr, former acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe, former FBI lawyer Lisa Page and former FBI special agent Peter Strzok that are related to the Russia investigation.

thats the only mention of mccabe.

hahahahahha

edit on 18-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

how do those links^^^

support the first line of your OP article? the unnamed source one

During their final days of access to FBI files and computers Andrew McCabe and Peter Strzok — before losing their jobs — each allegedly tried to destroy evidence and documents, per well-placed FBI and DOJ sources.

edit on 18-9-2018 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So you didn't read the op - check.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Name the unnamed sources in all of the article you have posted or used to support your supposition.

We will wait.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Question - what info has he released that is classified? Secondly his drops arent specific. They are a series of questions which last time I checked doesnt violate any laws.

That is only a question that someone with authorization could answer.

Also circumventing the laws by forming leaks into questions rather than statements is the same as any other leak.

I imagine that he is authorized by potus to leak or else we would have heard from someone by now concerning the constant drip.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

so you wont answer direct questions posed to you about 6 times?

check

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I’ll gladly take the information from a Conspiracy site.

The have been far more accurate than the left boot licking MSM.

Besides, if you don’t like OP’s information it’s you choice.

But, quit ruining an interesting thread cuz you don’t like the source.

Bad form...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That is only a question that someone with authorization could answer.

Also circumventing the laws by forming leaks into questions rather than statements is the same as any other leak.

I imagine that he is authorized by potus to leak or else we would have heard from someone by now concerning the constant drip.

Maybe but I dont see leading questions as a violation of any laws. Especially when the people have to dig to find relevant possible answers to the questions posed. In some cases those answers dont come or are incorrect. Interestingly enough your argument kind of sinks Julian Assanges legal defense for what he did.

Finally as for Q it is entirely possible its a hoax as some suggest however the info he posts leads me to think thats not quite the case. The second possibility is Q is an insider acting without authorization however I dont believe thats the case either. 3rd possibility is he is an insider operating with approval from Trump or someone in his inner circles.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears

so you wont answer direct questions posed to you about 6 times?

check

I did.. in True form you failed to read and or didnt understand my response.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

But, quit ruining an interesting thread cuz you don’t like the source.

Bad form...

if you are talking to me that is not what i am trying to do

i am trying to get questions answered. direct questions put to the OP based on comments he made

only in these types of threads can that be viewed as ruining

its cool

i will check out

you all can have your circle jerk. i wont get in the way anymore.
i mean who really wants answers anyway

clearly none of you

points taken

later

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join