It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe and Strzok Caught Destroying Evidence During Final Days at FBI

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Back on topic its not out of the realm of possibility this would occur. Given the seriousness of the crimes we know about its not that far of a leap for them to have committed other crimes that are either not known to investigators or not known to the public yet.

If its true about Lynch providing info to Huber this should get more interesting.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Afraid it won`t matter,when the Dems take the House and Senate in November all their crimes will be swept under the rug.The Deep State will be in control and wreck the country.Hope I`m wrong but it`s not looking good for Republicans

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ridgerunner
Afraid it won`t matter,when the Dems take the House and Senate in November all their crimes will be swept under the rug.The Deep State will be in control and wreck the country.Hope I`m wrong but it`s not looking good for Republicans

The FBI/DOJ dont work for Congress. They answer to the President.

As for the election I dont think Democrats are going to gain the seats they think they will.. Nancy Pelosi has already started working on committee leadership assignments etc. Democrats havent been this optimistic about an election since the night before Trump won.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That's curious to me that you say Obama couldn't grant secret pardons, because Time says that a president can... Or at least that there is nothing requiring notifying the public. The article specifically speaks to the possibility Trump might pardon himself or his family.

But maybe that's just giving a hostile media enough rope to hang themselves -- and Obama in the process. If it ever comes out that Obama did exactly that, their words can and will be thrown right back at them.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Boadicea because: Punctuation

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

If its true about Lynch providing info to Huber this should get more interesting.

This has my spider senses tingling...

If she's "cooperating," does that mean she's giving up someone more important than her? Specifically, Obama? And/or Valerie Jarrett?

Or am I hoping for too much???

I still firmly believe that no one did anything without Obama's full knowledge... And most likely his orders.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just when you think it couldn't get more damning...

This is worse than any scandal ever, crimes to cover up crimes!

These people need to be indicted and prosecuted to the fullest
extent of the law!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Look I want to see these dirtbags go down just as much as any of us do, but I will need more sourcing other than truepundit to believe it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
a reply to: Artemis06

I have issues with Truepundit as a source. They often are more an aggregate who then manipulates headlines in order to accumulate views.

However, over the last year I have visited to watch what they come up with. And you know what, they seem to publish without verifying but usually a couple weeks later the same story comes out in a more credible source.

So I will not dismiss it entirely but read it and see what pops up. I remember several articles stating that claimed FBI text messages showing inert bias at the very least and everyone poopawed the idea, but here we are today reading messages which do lean towards a strong bias.

Lots of investigations going and grand juries everywhere so I will wait and see. Nice sometimes to have a rightwing rag instead of the usual liberal MSM machine force feeding us

I am with you. I don't know of the failures that Grambler was mentioning. The few times I have read True Pundit I have seen that story stick later with other sources. Kinda like when I go to my fav baseball team and the always win because I only go a few times I suppose.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

That's curious to me that you say Obama couldn't grant secret pardons, because Time says that a president can... Or at least that there is nothing requiring notifying the public. The article specifically speaks to the possibility Trump might pardon himself or his family.

But maybe that's just giving a hostile media enough rope to hang themselves -- and Obama in the process. If it ever comes out that Obama did exactly that, their words can and will be thrown right back at them.

He could pardon anybody but no one can pardon somebody before committing the crime so anything after DJT was sworn in is subject to the laws the Gov have put laws in place to prevent/prosecute crimes that are previously Constitutional...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I have issues with Truepundit as a source. They often are more an aggregate who then manipulates headlines in order to accumulate views.

However, over the last year I have visited to watch what they come up with. And you know what, they seem to publish without verifying but usually a couple weeks later the same story comes out in a more credible source.

So I will not dismiss it entirely but read it and see what pops up. I remember several articles stating that claimed FBI text messages showing inert bias at the very least and everyone poopawed the idea, but here we are today reading messages which do lean towards a strong bias.

Lots of investigations going and grand juries everywhere so I will wait and see. Nice sometimes to have a rightwing rag instead of the usual liberal MSM machine force feeding us

I am with you. I don't know of the failures that Grambler was mentioning. The few times I have read True Pundit I have seen that story stick later with other sources. Kinda like when I go to my fav baseball team and the always win because I only go a few times I suppose.

Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of Obama & Clinton White House, Removal of Pagan & Demonic Idols
truepundit.com...

SPY vs SPY: Mueller Yanks Comey’s Immunity Deal; Falling Out Between Former FBI Bosses Puts Comey in Danger
truepundit.com...

Just a few.

Again, I am not saying not to post this site, I am just saying that we should take all anonymous sources with a huge grain of salt, and certainly from true pundit.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

there were similar patterns” in what McCabe and Strzok accessed at the FBI prior to their departures.

Hahaha ...makes prosecutors work easier -- "ready made index of incriminating evidence"

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

He could pardon anybody but no one can pardon somebody before committing the crime...

Right... No pardons for future crimes allowed... Got that. But not this:

... so anything after DJT was sworn in is subject to the laws the Gov have put laws in place to prevent/prosecute crimes that are previously Constitutional...

Destruction of evidence is already a crime, as is improper/unauthorized destruction of public records, and whatever crime they were destroying the evidence for.

So I'm not sure what you mean by "previously Constitutional." Which crime?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So Trump and the DOJ have had these two dead to rights for criminal activity but they did nothing?

Some how I doubt that is the case, otherwise they still wouldnt be trying to make a big deal about text messages to the public.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So Trump and the DOJ have had these two dead to rights for criminal activity but they did nothing?

Some how I doubt that is the case, otherwise they still wouldnt be trying to make a big deal about text messages to the public.

Unless we consider the possibility that McCabe and Strzok know they were caught red-handed so they flipped to save their own hides and are singing like birds to implicate their bosses... Especially the prez that wanted to know everything.

In which case it's quite easy to understand why Loretta Lynch would also flip and sing like a canary about her boss...

Which makes one wonder if and when Obama might have realized his secrets aren't as safe as he believed.

Oh to be a fly on the wall!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Justoneman

Melania Trump Demanded Spiritual Cleansing of Obama & Clinton White House, Removal of Pagan & Demonic Idols
truepundit.com...

SPY vs SPY: Mueller Yanks Comey’s Immunity Deal; Falling Out Between Former FBI Bosses Puts Comey in Danger
truepundit.com...

Just a few.

Again, I am not saying not to post this site, I am just saying that we should take all anonymous sources with a huge grain of salt, and certainly from true pundit.

And i am with you on wanting truth. It so happens that they do a bit of sensational headlines yet we do seem to have a lot more that we can point to from Pundit than errors.

Maybe way less errors than MSM since MSM is rarely right at all about DJT or his so called supporters. But certainly the MSM can be just like a blind hog, as the joke goes, a blind hog can find an acorn too.

edit on 18-9-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

He could pardon anybody but no one can pardon somebody before committing the crime...

Right... No pardons for future crimes allowed... Got that. But not this:

... so anything after DJT was sworn in is subject to the laws the Gov have put laws in place to prevent/prosecute crimes that are previously Constitutional...

Destruction of evidence is already a crime, as is improper/unauthorized destruction of public records, and whatever crime they were destroying the evidence for.

So I'm not sure what you mean by "previously Constitutional." Which crime?

They last comment first, that would be to imply the laws are passed properly with consent of Congress and a due process. Unlike the made up "Collusion" BS we are getting fed.

Yes indeed destruction of evidence, which is apparent deserves some fair treatment to the light of day, AND justice.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If you dont like the thread, then make your point and go. no need to argue like a child for 3 pages posting the exact same thing. what the hell?

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If you think Any thing will be done about this,
you are a fool.

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Presidential pardons are a matter of Public record since the info has to be filed with the courts. Denials of Pardons and executive deliberations (deliberative process exemption) on the pardons are not and are exempt under FOIA from release.

* - DOJ - Presidential pardons list
* - DOJ pardon/clemency FOIA requirements
edit on 19-9-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

This has my spider senses tingling...

If she's "cooperating," does that mean she's giving up someone more important than her? Specifically, Obama? And/or Valerie Jarrett?

Or am I hoping for too much???

I still firmly believe that no one did anything without Obama's full knowledge... And most likely his orders.

I agree. However I have not seen anything official about Lynch. Its coming from Q drops so take it as you want.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join