It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCabe and Strzok Caught Destroying Evidence During Final Days at FBI

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm not saying that agents who were under investigation/fired didn't try to destroy some evidence before leaving seeing as they were leaving on bad terms.

But why would this story get leaked to a blogger?

Why would FBI agents trust a blogger to protect their sources?

I dont have an answer for you on that. What I do know is their reporting on this particular topic has been accurate and a lot of what they reported on last year has been only recently confirmed.

When it comes to getting info out it seems the non mainstream media is the go to group to do it.

I agree with using non msm sources.

But true pundit has been wrong many times, as I am sure some of our friends on the left can point out.

As crotical points out, why would they leak to a blog?

In addition, to me the quotes from the anonmyoumous intel agents seem off.

Such as the blog asking were wiretaps being used on strzok and mccabe?

"“It’s a wise deduction,” one FBI source said."

Just seems off to me.

Regardless, I always take anonymous sources with a grain of salt anyway.

So nnot saying this is definitely false, but there is not enough here for me to take it seriously at this time.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

There is nothing wrong with trust but verify mentality. People who dont like True Pundit can ignore the info. Those who do can accept it. Either way it goes along with whats currently going on so to each their own.

I found it interesting so posted it.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

per well-placed FBI and DOJ sources.

you guys are a trip.
you cry the loudest about fake news
you cry the loudest when a story comes out against orange it is is an anonymous source or a source an unnamed source in the administration.
you all cry then star each others circle jerking posts with witty memes and dismiss it

then you post this bull# and you all star each other and circle jerk each other cause THIS one is the truth.

its like trying to debate god with people that only use the bible as a source.

how do you now see that?

pretty god damn funny.
it is very clear at this point none of you actually want or care about the truth cause your minds are made up.

so see if you can answer this. you Op or any of you that are starring away for the great find.

what makes this story by this unnamed source ok but any story negative to your opinions with an unnamed source gets immediately dismissed?

please answer that

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Anything on topic that hasnt already been posted on the first page? I ask because I really dont need page after page of the same comments by those who dont like the source. No one is requiring you to be here.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

There is nothing wrong with trust but verify mentality. People who dont like True Pundit can ignore the info. Those who do can accept it. Either way it goes along with whats currently going on so to each their own.

I found it interesting so posted it.

well you answered sort of

figures Grambler would ask. he does not buy into the bull# like you.

trust but verify. so when/how are you going to verify?

i think you have no intention of doing that. i think you trust cause it fits your narrative and you posted it cause your people are going to circle jerk you for 10 pages and you have no intention of verifying anything.
after a couple days the page will fall to the bottom never to be posted in again.

you telling me you are going to spend some time verifying and then update the thread with your results one way or the other?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Artemis06

I have issues with Truepundit as a source. They often are more an aggregate who then manipulates headlines in order to accumulate views.

However, over the last year I have visited to watch what they come up with. And you know what, they seem to publish without verifying but usually a couple weeks later the same story comes out in a more credible source.

So I will not dismiss it entirely but read it and see what pops up. I remember several articles stating that claimed FBI text messages showing inert bias at the very least and everyone poopawed the idea, but here we are today reading messages which do lean towards a strong bias.

Lots of investigations going and grand juries everywhere so I will wait and see. Nice sometimes to have a rightwing rag instead of the usual liberal MSM machine force feeding us
edit on 9/18/2018 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I hate doing this on a mobile...

edit on 9/18/2018 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Actions are what counts. What is this I hear about Bob Mueller preparing to issue another indictment? This time against an Obama administration official.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

So you stopped at the op then. Tells me all I need to know about you.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Anything on topic that hasnt already been posted on the first page? I ask because I really dont need page after page of the same comments by those who dont like the source. No one is requiring you to be here.

you do know it takes time to post right? as i was posting he must have already been typing.

it fine. you sort of answered anyway. still lied like you all always do though

trust but verify.

so how you going to verify? that is an on topic question. you are the one that said that

so when you going to verify?
how you going to verify?
you going to post your results?

why rush to post now before you verify? i mean you hate fake news right.
wouldnt it be a bummer if this turned out to be fake news?

how come none of you can admit what you are doing even though it is evident?

instead you make a snide little comment about what was on page 1.
typical bull# and lies

i have started many threads simply asking questions and giving my opinion and the usual suspects, you included flock in and lie and twist # and dance around direct questions.
just like you are doing now

all you on the big bad right that scream the loudest about fake news and unnamed sources are the biggest culprits when it comes to using them.

now this took time to post so there will some things above this so try to understand that.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Why would FBI agents trust a blogger to protect their sources?

I don't know either, but you might find this piece from and about the author, "Thomas Paine," interesting -- but it raises more questions than it answers.

FBI Raids Thomas Paine’s House, Point Guns At His Young Children; How an Award-Winning Reporter Became Thomas Paine

Nevertheless, "Thomas Paine" has claimed to have an FBI insider as a source.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So then your answer is no, you have nothing on topic and just want to bitch and whine and attack people - check.

How typical.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

So you stopped at the op then. Tells me all I need to know about you.

ahahahah
youre a liar and you know i
going to admit it?

when are you going to verify
how are you going to verify?

after you verify are you doing to post what you found?
why not verify before posting? you hate fake news. why post something potentially fake before verifying?
thats 3 times now i have asked and yet to get an answer

you sir are a liar

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

You have reading comprehension issues dont you. Once again I will say it. You stopped reading at the op and even then you apparently failed to read it in its entirety.

Either come back to topic or go elsewhere. I am tired of people like you derailing threads with your bull#.

The only liar would be you. You need to work on your intellectual laziness.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So then your answer is no, you have nothing on topic and just want to bitch and whine and attack people - check.

How typical.

no i want you to answer questions relevant to the thread.
you wont
you are a liar

i just read the first page and it is exactly what i said it would be

posts like "another piece of the puzzle" and memes by the usual suspects. stars for the usual suspects. circle jerking by the usual suspects. you not answering legit questions. just like i said

you are a liar

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   
imagine how different your threads would be if you had to tell the truth

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So this q fellow is under investigation for leaks?

At some point the answer has to be yes.

I really thought leaks were bad or illegal or something along those lines.

Sounds like interference in on going investigations.

If it is a problem for an anon source to publish in the ney york post then q is running along those same lines in the other lane.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

and again you didnt bother to read the op in its entirety nor did you bother to read the additional posts. If you had you would see your mistake. Since you are intent on launching personal attacks though you dont care.

The only liar would be you and only because of your laziness when it comes to reading the info in question. Maybe give that a shot. Then, once done, you can apologize for lying.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Again - stay on topic or leave. Stop derailing the thread and maybe, as you have been told several times now and as you should have done, read the op ion its entirety.

Then come back and apologize.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

whateer you say pinnocchio
i read the posts

you did not answer direct questions posed to you in your own thread.
i asked 3 times. you did not answer

you did get lots of stars dude. has to make you feel better

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join