It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defamation of Character -Kavanaugh

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

and, how do you know her political mindset??
more rumors???

link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer
a reply to: shooterbrody

Glad you linked it for everyone to see. So first he categorically denies the accusation (your quote) and then later to Grassley he tells him he was never even at that party (which, as I said above, is weird considering there was almost no information to corroborate 'which' party it was).

Not real hard to figure out it wasnt at any party if the incident never happened.

She is about to gain a lot of attention in a very unwanted way.

link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

I linked what you posted,
I did not link the rumor I passed on.
There has been very little actual "information" and a lot of speculation and third had accounts of what people are reportedly saying.
no different than the rumor I submitted that caused your discomfort.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: carewemust

and, how do you know her political mindset??
more rumors???

It isnt hard after seeing the picture if her with a vagina hat on.....

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

Or maybe she's telling the truth. Its not uncommon for those who've been sexually assaulted to wait a long time before coming forward (on account of the trauma).

The worst case is Kavanaugh's nomination gets railroaded because of this, and he stays at the top of the second highest court in the land. Is that any worse than Garland's similar treatment and fate for the crime of being nominated a Democrat?

Yes by a long shot, and I was outraged over what happened to garland.

Using allegations of sexual abuse to derail a political opponent is has all of the downside of what happened to garland, in addition to smearing a man for the rest of his life, and helping discredit every real victim of sexual abuse out there.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Kavanaugh's Spokesperson commenting that it was just 'Horseplay'

Kavanaugh's earlier denials of assault and being at the party

Guessing you either didnt watch those videos or linked to the wrong one? Both state that he denies ever being there. The ladies talking in the first one are talking solely about the letter, not any statement that any of it is true....

I think you're just embarrasing yourself now, from the same article, "According to an NBC reporter, Kavanaugh is now expanding the scope of his denial, telling Utah Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch he was never at the party in question."

Even in the video his "spokesperson" said he says he was never there.

The embarrassment will be all over the accuser soon. She is about to be outed as the liar she is.

You're not getting it. His spokesperson said he was never there, and then spends time explaining why it was horseplay that and that isn't a crime. Its a weird juxtaposition to claim to not have committed a crime and also to (through a spokesperson) try to explain that it wasn't even a crime anyways.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Or maybe she's telling the truth. Its not uncommon for those who've been sexually assaulted to wait a long time before coming forward (on account of the trauma).

The worst case is Kavanaugh's nomination gets railroaded because of this, and he stays at the top of the second highest court in the land. Is that any worse than Garland's similar treatment and fate for the crime of being nominated a Democrat?

How many hands does Kavanaugh have? He pushed her into a room and on to a bed, he then held her down and with another hand smothered her mouth and with a third or forth hand tried to remove her clothing.

To actually have all this quickly stop as his friend Judge jumped on both of them laughing as she then got up and left the room. No clothing was ever removed, no mention that he touched her breast, private areas or even tried to kiss her...

I'm trying to see the sexual assault in any of this...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Where’s the proof? We’re supposed to believe some lady from 40 yrs ago that can’t remember anything about the “incident.” Not only that but waits until the week of his a confirmation. The Dems are complete trash for exploiting this poor,deranged woman.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
haven't seen the picture... but are you sure it is her, or is this like misidentifying the charlottesville driver and sicking the lunatics on a innocent family forcing them to go into hiding because of the threats they got??
just wondering here.... since those internet wannabe investigators do tend to make mistakes often!!

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

How many hands does Kavanaugh have? He pushed her into a room and on to a bed, he then held her down and with another hand smothered her mouth and with a third or forth hand tried to remove her clothing.

To actually have all this quickly stop as his friend Judge jumped on both of them laughing as she then got up and left the room. No clothing was ever removed, no mention that he touched her breast, private areas or even tried to kiss her...

Uh, holy crap man. I think you need to check out the definition of sexual assault Here

Trying to remove clothing is pretty black and white in this regard.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Guessing you either didnt watch those videos or linked to the wrong one? Both state that he denies ever being there. The ladies talking in the first one are talking solely about the letter, not any statement that any of it is true....

I think you're just embarrasing yourself now, from the same article, "According to an NBC reporter, Kavanaugh is now expanding the scope of his denial, telling Utah Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch he was never at the party in question."

The embarrassment will be all over the accuser soon. She is about to be outed as the liar she is.

You're not getting it. His spokesperson said he was never there, and then spends time explaining why it was horseplay that and that isn't a crime. Its a weird juxtaposition to claim to not have committed a crime and also to (through a spokesperson) try to explain that it wasn't even a crime anyways.

Oh...I am definitely getting it. They are talking about the content of the letter which apparently could be taken in many ways. She isnt saying he was there and it was horseplay, which it seems you have decided is the case.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I think that qualifies as assault sexual or not.

www.law.cornell.edu...

link   

says who?

link   

No I think you are not understanding properly.

First, I see no proof this is a spokesperson, merely someone who supports his confirmation.

Where is your proof she is speaking on behalf of kavanaugh?

Secondly, she is not suggesting at any point that kavanaugh was there when discussing horse play; she is merely making the reasonable point that this womans story could be interpreted many ways, especially given the large time frame that has passed.

I think that you are terribly mistaken to try to use this comment as proof that kavanaugh is changing his story.
edit on 18-9-2018 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Glad you linked it for everyone to see. So first he categorically denies the accusation (your quote) and then later to Grassley he tells him he was never even at that party (which, as I said above, is weird considering there was almost no information to corroborate 'which' party it was).

Not real hard to figure out it wasnt at any party if the incident never happened.

She is about to gain a lot of attention in a very unwanted way.

But easy to figure out if it did happen.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
haven't seen the picture... but are you sure it is her, or is this like misidentifying the charlottesville driver and sicking the lunatics on a innocent family forcing them to go into hiding because of the threats they got??
just wondering here.... since those internet wannabe investigators do tend to make mistakes often!!

It is definitely her.....

And there are articles written about her being at the March at the time of it.

article

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

says who?

Uh, everyone who's not a troglodyte: Here

Also Here
edit on 38pm18fpmTue, 18 Sep 2018 14:38:39 -0500America/ChicagoTue, 18 Sep 2018 14:38:39 -0500 by Wayfarer because: added information

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...
a "supposed" copy of the letter per cnn with "redactions"

CNN was not provided a copy of the letter sent to Feinstein, but a source who had the letter read the contents of a redacted version to CNN.

The source in Feinsteins office must be a gop plant. Otherwise the good people of the dnc would have kept this confidential until the lady was called to testify.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

of course you left out the accuseds account or the accusers account as well cause they dont matter

oh and as for the laws you sited...you left out a relevant part.....but I have no doubt you know that

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

got another article that link won't let me in unless I either subscribe or turn off my ad blocker...
lol... some type of software glitch has made it so I can't selectively turn off my ad blocker and I would need someone more puter savy than me to spend an unacceptable amount of time figuring how to turn it off, and then having to screw around with it again to turn it back on..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join