It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defamation of Character -Kavanaugh

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

any links?

link   
a reply to: carewemust

The first day that came out, I heard “ex-FBI.”
When was this lie detector test taken? Honest question.

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

no just a rumor at this point

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
rumor now is that the same lady wrote a similar letter about Neil Gorsuch and also sent that to her representitive......

I didn't take you for the kinda guy who spreads false/unsubstantiated rumors for the sake of pushing an agenda

/sarcasm

That is barely even a rumor. If you're going to believe everything you read on 4Chan then I've got a bridge to sell you.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

rumor now is that the same lady wrote a similar letter about Neil Gorsuch and also sent that to her representitive......

I didn't take you for the kinda guy who spreads false/unsubstantiated rumors for the sake of pushing an agenda

/sarcasm

That is barely even a rumor. If you're going to believe everything you read on 4Chan then I've got a bridge to sell you.

it is just as "substantiated" as this at this point

I think its just weird how Kavanaugh categorically denies being at that specific party (without any further corroborating information to figure out 'which' party), denies the allegations, and also claims he wasn't there and didn't attempt to rape the woman, and also that it was just 'horseplay'. Any prosecutors/investigators care to chime in with the implications of his responses?

or do you have actual evidence to submit?

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Kavanaugh will be bugjiggered if he continues to make a meal out of, 'boys will be boys' he should never have said that..

Some judge he'll make...the idiot!

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

well, his buddy who was in the room with him when this all was supposed to have happened is contrary to what I thought a journalist and author. he's actually published a book
"Wasted: Tales of a Gen X Drunk"
in the book he makes it sound like that prep school was a party haven. He also makes reference to a Bart O'Kavanaugh, telling a story where Bart was drunk after a party and ended up vomiting in someone's car and passing out....
so, unless his buddy the author made up the stories in his book, I think it's safe to say that they were into the party scene at least.

and someone has come up with a yearbook from that school that has a few tidbits of interest in it.

my problem with this is that well, they were all kids then, and kids do stupid things. if anything did happen, I would tend to blame the parents of these kids for not protecting them from themselves! I just don't believe that the stupid things that kids do should be following them throughout the rest of their lives. can't nothing be proven either way probably at this point and so even if she comes in and testifies, I don't think it will matter any. those who support him and take his side, those who oppose him will proclaim her to be telling the truth. to me, there's seems to be plenty of reasons to reject this nominee... without delving into something that happened so long ago.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Apparently this is not the first Supreme Court Justice the Accuser has tried to derail confirmation for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
The problem is even if this was purely a political attack with zero substance it is still all based on the perspective of a person and that is something you can not sue over. He could have just said "hi" to her and she can say she felt sexually threaten by that ,and with today's norms that is OK.

To bring up something 35 years ago it becomes a he said she said and that is precisely where the Dems want it to sit and fester at least through 2020.

They better be careful what they wish for...things have a way of coming back on you.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Interesting since Ford did not tell her therapist a name. I didn't know Gorsuch went to the same school. There may be some truth to this rumor after all. Perhaps Ford doesn't even know for sure?

According to a July article in Business Insider, Kavanaugh is a graduate of Georgetown Preparatory School, an all-male Jesuit boarding school in Bethesda, Maryland, that Justice Neil Gorsuch also attended. Kavanaugh graduated in 1983, and Gorsuch in 1985, according to the school’s notable alumni page.

Source

Edit add: If Ford is 51 years old, how old was she when she claimed this occurred? The article linked say Kavanaugh had graduated in 1983. She would have only been 15-16 years old then. Gorsuch was around until 1985. Is it possible Feinstein talked this loyal democrat into just changing her original story from Gorsuch to Kavanaugh?
edit on 9 18 2018 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: network dude

Apparently this is not the first Supreme Court Justice the Accuser has tried to derail confirmation for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just like Shooterbrody you are spreading false information because it suits you. This isn't even a rumor, its an unsubstantiated quote that you and all the Trump lovers are passing around like its the holy grail. There is zero truth to it, but hey, whatever makes you feel better.

I'd imagine that it takes some mental gymnastics to feel good about going after a presumed sexual assualtee rather than a claimed sexual assaulter.

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Kavanaugh's Spokesperson commenting that it was just 'Horseplay'

Kavanaugh's earlier denials of assault and being at the party

Guessing you either didnt watch those videos or linked to the wrong one? Both state that he denies ever being there. The ladies talking in the first one are talking solely about the letter, not any statement that any of it is true....

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

interesting
from your link

In a statement, Kavanaugh said, “This is a completely false allegation. I have never done anything like what the accuser describes—to her or to anyone. Because this never happened, I had no idea who was making this accusation until she identified herself yesterday.”

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

How do you know she didn't try to derail Justice Neil Gorsuch also? Doesn't it fit what we know about her political mindset?
edit on 9/18/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

hey I labeled that as "rumor" and in no way offered any way to substantiate it as of now

it is no different than the speculation you offered

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Guessing you either didnt watch those videos or linked to the wrong one? Both state that he denies ever being there. The ladies talking in the first one are talking solely about the letter, not any statement that any of it is true....

From the same article, "According to an NBC reporter, Kavanaugh is now expanding the scope of his denial, telling Utah Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch he was never at the party in question."

edit on 38pm18fpmTue, 18 Sep 2018 14:21:05 -0500America/ChicagoTue, 18 Sep 2018 14:21:05 -0500 by Wayfarer because: Decorum

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Glad you linked it for everyone to see. So first he categorically denies the accusation (your quote) and then later to Grassley he tells him he was never even at that party (which, as I said above, is weird considering there was almost no information to corroborate 'which' party it was).

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
ya, I love in the comments section...
it's "lock her up"!!!
so where is this tidbit of info coming from??
who knows, would be my guess, it just came from the imagination of some right wing rumor generator...
but ya..
we'll yell "lock her up" on a rumor...

posted on Sep, 18 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

I think you're just embarrasing yourself now, from the same article, "According to an NBC reporter, Kavanaugh is now expanding the scope of his denial, telling Utah Republican Sen. Orrin Hatch he was never at the party in question."

Even in the video his "spokesperson" said he says he was never there.

The embarrassment will be all over the accuser soon. She is about to be outed as the liar she is.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join