It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What comes after Heaven or Hell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Nope

Gunna have to see some proof of your faster than light human spirit experience.

a reply to: EasternShadow

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger
a reply to: DpatC

You, Die, EVERYONE DIES. Don't allow anyone tell you different, your soul goes to be judge if found unworthy then you (your soul) will be cast into the lake of fire which is the second death, quite painful but will not last forever and you are done, no more you, no more thoughts. end of story. That destroys both body and soul. End of story. And no, you will not have a physical body at judgement.

Oh yeah something to look forward to. Dying and casted into the lake of Fire common, next thing you will be telling me that an events like the rapture and Christs return are imminent. Sorry I don't buy that bull#e!
But don't get me wrong my understanding of what GOD is differ's significantly from the majority think. Trust me on this you would never believe me if I tried to explain my understanding
Now turn your speakers up loud and check this out - Everything I am

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-9-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Nope

Gunna have to see some proof of your faster than light human spirit experience.

Proof with what?

We haven't create anything close to capture NDEs into reality to be observed.

Even if you manage to go into NDE ( Near death Experiences ), there is very high chance you won't make it back alive. Those who do come back are very very lucky.

There is no safe experiments at this moment to prove anything. If you are lucky, you maybe rebirth in the next few thousand years into the future, to see FTL travel is no longer a myth.
edit on 17-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   

So here's what I think happens when you die. When you die you have two choices. Your first choice after you die is you can look directly into the face of God and experience God's infinite beauty. Or, your second choice, for whatever reason you feel you are not worthy of staring into the face of God, each of us being our own worse critic, and you turn away from looking into God's face.

So what happens with each choice. If you choose to look into the face of God and experience God's infinite beauty, what you experience is the very best possible experience one could have. Experiencing God's infinite beauty is a million times more satisfying and fulfilling than just having a brief moment of experiencing sex. You become so enamored with God’s infinite beauty, all time ceases to exist, you stop having conscious thoughts, and you melt into the mind of God experiencing eternal Heavenly bliss.

Experiencing God's infinite beauty the greatest possible experience one can have. No other experience is so fulfilling and complete than the God experience literally by definition. The God experience is like every cell in your entire body is having a simultaneous orgasm. Even though this only happens for a few nanoseconds before physical death, with your brain operating at 100% heightened neural capacity like during a car accident, time stops, and it feels like eternity to the conscious self.

The second choice, for whatever reason, you decide to look away from the face of God. At that moment, God immediately gives you the power of omnipotence. Your mind enters a free-form delusional state where anything you imagine spontaneously comes into existence and is experience. Again, with every cell in your body in a heightened state of excitation time slows down. Even thought it is just a few nanoseconds before physical death you experience having the power of omnipotence it feels like eternity. An omnipotent God can certainly dole out the power of omnipotence and still retain all his powers. But these are not real omnipotent powers but a just a free form delusion creating by the mind experiencing itself.

Now at first this may sound like a really good thing having omnipotent powers. But after millions and millions of years, or what just seems like millions of years, which is only nanoseconds real time, living out all your petty profane desires and imaginations you will become extremely bored. Your mind will have exhausted every possible thing it is capable of imagining within its limited scope of possibilities. Every possible conceivable scenario of experience will have been played out millions of times over. After having sex with two chicks 10,000 times is probably enough. You work out every experience you have shame over until you no longer feel any shame at all. You will work out every anger issue until you no longer have any anger at all. You will work out every regret you have until you no longer have any regrets.

Eventually you will decide there's no point in turning away from God any longer and you will turn back and look into the face of God. However, this time you don't look away. All the reasons you would have to look away have been resolved during your stint of having omnipotent powers. And just after you look into the face of God you have a very brief thought where you think what the heck was I thinking when I turned away the first time? Time will then cease to exist and you experience everlasting heavenly bliss.

Now some of you may be thinking, gee, you die, you turn away from God and you get rewarded with the power of having omnipotence. This may sound unfair if you are immature in your thinking where you take pleasure in the thought of sinners suffering. Or maybe your heart is full of hate and you are seeking revenge against people who have sinned against you. But from our omnipotent all-loving God's perspective, what better way to win over someone’s love so absolutely and completely than by perfectly giving them everything their heart desires in exactly the right proportions?

The real sad thing is no reason why anyone would ever waste any time at all with their own petty and profane desires when they can be looking into the face of God basking in the glow of heavenly eternal bliss. Nothing we can imagine or invent could ever come close to experiencing God's infinite beauty.

And from our omnipotent God's perspective, that is an God of unconditional love, everyone is eventually saved and gets to experience eternally heavenly bliss. Again, there are a lot of haters out there who want revenge so this idea everyone is saved regardless of our Earthly sins or how we practiced our religion, or did not practice at all, doesn't work for them. But this way of thinking about death makes more sense because what is God going to do with the billions and billions of Chinese souls who practice Buddhism. I just can't imagine a God of hate who would be so unforgiving.

This is not something you read in the Bible. You read this and you just know it in your heart it is true. If not, then you will have omnipotent powers and you will have to work out whatever it is that you feel so strongly about. At some point you will join the rest of us basking in the glow of God's infinite beauty. It's all good!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
But this way of thinking about death makes more sense because what is God going to do with the billions and billions of Chinese souls who practice Buddhism. I just can't imagine a God of hate who would be so unforgiving.

I don't think God hate billions of Chinese souls for practising the material way of life in Buddism. They are still God's children, nevertheless. After all, Gautama Buddha doesnt think the state of nothingness ( nirvana ) is a bad thing. I think it more likely, what you sow is what you reap. If Buddhist wish for Nirvana ( permenant second death ), then why should God object their free will?

Whatever choice we make, whether we want to be with God, or escape infinite rebirth by permenant death, or force to rebirth again and again, it's still the choice, a creator God has to respect.

edit on 17-9-2018 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:47 AM
link   

To the scientist zero never equals infinity and division by zero is "undefined". To the mystic, zero equals infinity and is the source of all creativity and possibility in the Universe. Our Big Bang is the result of a star collapsing to a black hole in a previously existing space-time dimension.

The problem with some people's way of thinking is they believe objectivity is objective. It isn't. All "good" objectivity is determined by subjective judgments. People who are devout in their belief science is the only worthy approach to resolving our big questions around our own existence are simply deluding themselves.

The idea of science and the scientific method have limitations. No belief system is perfect. Every belief system is built on a set of assumptions and axioms that are considered to be true without any proof. If you dig hard enough you will find every belief system has a set of axioms. And in every case, these axioms, once question, will put the belief system in doubt.

Being able to question the validity of the axioms of our belief systems is a property and limitation of human language none of us can escape. We either choose to accept our own limitations, which is extremely uncomfortable for most people, or we choose to think our own dogma is the only "right" dogma. If we choose dogma above all else, then people who do not share the same axioms as we do will seem to be insane in their thinking. This is human nature.

edit on 17-9-2018 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   

An Abramaic God is a God of judgment and NOT a God of unconditional love like you are suggesting.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
We aren't really meant to know what happens after death, or after that, until we get there.

Personally, I believe we're reincarnated. I have a family member that, as a child of under 5 years old, would talk in a strange accent and listen to music from the 40's. He'd slick his hair back and constantly ask to be dressed in button downs and ties. It was truly strange -- And all that stopped when we finally asked him why he had an accent (we're from New York, "upstate," and his accent was almost Southern). He told us that's who he was before, and literally, almost overnight the accent went away. He'd still listen to 40's music, but less frequently in front of anyone, and eventually not at all.

So who knows... Heaven, Hell, Reincarnation, Nothingness. We'll see when we get there!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

So here's what I think happens when you die. When you die you have two choices. Your first choice after you die is you can look directly into the face of God and experience God's infinite beauty. Or, your second choice, for whatever reason you feel you are not worthy of staring into the face of God, each of us being our own worse critic, and you turn away from looking into God's face.

So what happens with each choice. If you choose to look into the face of God and experience God's infinite beauty, what you experience is the very best possible experience one could have. Experiencing God's infinite beauty is a million times more satisfying and fulfilling than just having a brief moment of experiencing sex. You become so enamored with God’s infinite beauty, all time ceases to exist, you stop having conscious thoughts, and you melt into the mind of God experiencing eternal Heavenly bliss.

Experiencing God's infinite beauty the greatest possible experience one can have. No other experience is so fulfilling and complete than the God experience literally by definition. The God experience is like every cell in your entire body is having a simultaneous orgasm. Even though this only happens for a few nanoseconds before physical death, with your brain operating at 100% heightened neural capacity like during a car accident, time stops, and it feels like eternity to the conscious self.

The second choice, for whatever reason, you decide to look away from the face of God. At that moment, God immediately gives you the power of omnipotence. Your mind enters a free-form delusional state where anything you imagine spontaneously comes into existence and is experience. Again, with every cell in your body in a heightened state of excitation time slows down. Even thought it is just a few nanoseconds before physical death you experience having the power of omnipotence it feels like eternity. An omnipotent God can certainly dole out the power of omnipotence and still retain all his powers. But these are not real omnipotent powers but a just a free form delusion creating by the mind experiencing itself.

Now at first this may sound like a really good thing having omnipotent powers. But after millions and millions of years, or what just seems like millions of years, which is only nanoseconds real time, living out all your petty profane desires and imaginations you will become extremely bored. Your mind will have exhausted every possible thing it is capable of imagining within its limited scope of possibilities. Every possible conceivable scenario of experience will have been played out millions of times over. After having sex with two chicks 10,000 times is probably enough. You work out every experience you have shame over until you no longer feel any shame at all. You will work out every anger issue until you no longer have any anger at all. You will work out every regret you have until you no longer have any regrets.

Eventually you will decide there's no point in turning away from God any longer and you will turn back and look into the face of God. However, this time you don't look away. All the reasons you would have to look away have been resolved during your stint of having omnipotent powers. And just after you look into the face of God you have a very brief thought where you think what the heck was I thinking when I turned away the first time? Time will then cease to exist and you experience everlasting heavenly bliss.

Now some of you may be thinking, gee, you die, you turn away from God and you get rewarded with the power of having omnipotence. This may sound unfair if you are immature in your thinking where you take pleasure in the thought of sinners suffering. Or maybe your heart is full of hate and you are seeking revenge against people who have sinned against you. But from our omnipotent all-loving God's perspective, what better way to win over someone’s love so absolutely and completely than by perfectly giving them everything their heart desires in exactly the right proportions?

The real sad thing is no reason why anyone would ever waste any time at all with their own petty and profane desires when they can be looking into the face of God basking in the glow of heavenly eternal bliss. Nothing we can imagine or invent could ever come close to experiencing God's infinite beauty.

And from our omnipotent God's perspective, that is an God of unconditional love, everyone is eventually saved and gets to experience eternally heavenly bliss. Again, there are a lot of haters out there who want revenge so this idea everyone is saved regardless of our Earthly sins or how we practiced our religion, or did not practice at all, doesn't work for them. But this way of thinking about death makes more sense because what is God going to do with the billions and billions of Chinese souls who practice Buddhism. I just can't imagine a God of hate who would be so unforgiving.

This is not something you read in the Bible. You read this and you just know it in your heart it is true. If not, then you will have omnipotent powers and you will have to work out whatever it is that you feel so strongly about. At some point you will join the rest of us basking in the glow of God's infinite beauty. It's all good!

Far out man, that is a brilliant explanation for a man who reminds me of flat capped wearing Irish man sitting at a bar with his pint of Guinness reading the Racing post, mumbling to himself while picking out the crumbs from his Salad roll from his beard. Did "GOD" pay you to say he was beautiful?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Zero has no value but does it occupy a space?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger

You, Die, EVERYONE DIES. Don't allow anyone tell you different, your soul goes to be judge if found unworthy then you (your soul) will be cast into the lake of fire which is the second death, quite painful but will not last forever and you are done, no more you, no more thoughts. end of story. That destroys both body and soul. End of story. And no, you will not have a physical body at judgement.

What exactly are your thoughts on judgement? What is the point of judgement if everyone is sentenced to death where they won't remember why they were judged in the first place?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

After this life you have a free will to choose wherever you want to go. You dont have to limit yourself to just heaven or hell.

But before you decided to leave, stay and meditate in the afterlife. Reason for that is so you can cleanse yourself of any guilt or negative energy.

This will allow your next life or incarnation to be a little less painful and an easy path to follow.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC
I mean you die and than you get allocated to either Heaven or Hell. Is that it, is that the end of our journey? Is there nothing after that or if there is where doe's one's Light(Soul) go next?
Is it possibile to attain a level of sentience that would allow one to become a planet,a sun, even a galaxy ? Now please don't tell me that these celestial bodies aren't alive..Just wondering.
In the meantime Im going to wait for the blackman to breathe

www.youtube.com...

Heaven and Hell are both ENDS...unless you believe in reincarnation..,(I do)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Zero has no value but does it occupy a space?

That is a very serious proposition!A great question bound up in a simple notion of nothing.Let me think on that!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

1 = 0

0=0 and 0=infinity.

the concept of zero is one of absolute nothingness. Incapable of being designated by anything tangible.
the concept of infinity is on of absolute everything. Incapable of being anything but the same as zero.

both are equally incomprehensible to our limited minds, only as concepts do we accept them.

Everything is nothing. Nothing is everything.

And within the entirety of both, exist mere moments. that is where we are. Every moment, not the moment before which is gone, nor the moment ahead which is yet untold, but this single moment, is all we can ever consider.

these moments pass as the wind blows, as water ebbs and flows. Each moment unique, and changing. a slow animated gradient. Creating the illusion of time.

everything else is either behind us, zero, or ahead of us, infinity.

freeze time, and we become one with it all.. it is the passing of time that isolates us.

such is the organic realm we chose.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I don't think God hate billions of Chinese souls for practising the material way of life in Buddism. They are still God's children, nevertheless. After all, Gautama Buddha doesnt think the state of nothingness ( nirvana ) is a bad thing. I think it more likely, what you sow is what you reap. If Buddhist wish for Nirvana ( permenant second death ), then why should God object their free will?

Those Chinese people who reject the God of Abram are not God's children. They are Satan's children according to the NT apostles. The only way one can become a child of the God of Abram is to do what the God of Abram has instructed all people to do. Firstly one must love Him unconditionally. No bargaining or bribes allowed. The choice is the same for everyone.

According to both Isaiah and apostle John the first job in their afterlife with the God of Abram will be to raise the children who were not given the chance for eternal life.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I mean you die and than you get allocated to either Heaven or Hell. Is that it, is that the end of our journey? Is there nothing after that or if there is where doe's one's Light(Soul) go next?

Here is what I've gathered from studying this subject somewhat. Keep in mind that ultimately it's impossible for me to know, but this is what makes the most sense to me based on everything I know and have read.

There isn't a single "heaven" or "hell", but rather infinite variations of such. When you die, you go to whatever version of those is most appropriate for you according to your level of spiritual development. In other words, you'll be exactly where you want to be. If this seems confusing, think of it in terms of our lives here on Earth - some people choose to live in love and peace and happiness, other people choose to live in hatred and misery. Some people aren't spiritually "evolved" enough to give up their hatred or anger or jealousy, etc, so instead of being placed in the highest of heavens, they're placed somewhere where they fit in. In the afterlife, we have opportunities to ascend or descend spiritually, so to say, but it's harder to do there than here. On Earth we have a prime opportunity to place ourselves within the afterlife. The purpose of our existence here is partially that, to learn and grow spiritually and choose the spiritual state we wish to exist in.
As for time, time doesn't exist there. You won't be "bored" unless boredom is a particular factor you're meant to endure. You won't be worrying about "the end" or "after this". You'll be exactly where you want to be.

Is it possibile to attain a level of sentience that would allow one to become a planet,a sun, even a galaxy ? Now please don't tell me that these celestial bodies aren't alive..

It's interesting that you ask this, because I've thought about this myself. Certain belief systems, such as animism or Christianity to a certain extent believe that everything that exists is imbued or associated with spirit, perhaps even consciousness. It's certainly reasonable to believe that if the entire universe were created by a god, that that god would be able to consciously oversee every single molecule within it. As someone who believes in spirits and higher levels of existence, I have to acknowledge that there are forms of consciousness vastly different to what we understand in our physical 3-dimensional reality. I find it entirely plausible that planets or stars may be themselves conscious, or at least associated with a specific spirit assigned to oversee them. As there are infinite variations of heaven and hell, perhaps your ideal existence is to float through space as a planet, passively observing the lives of every creature living on you.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's called reincarnation, idiot.

The whole world believes in it. Always has. Always will.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   

An Abramaic God is a God of judgment and NOT a God of unconditional love like you are suggesting.

He is. No doubt about it.
But I have come to realize that, God was speaking to the Israelites in the Old Testament. Every words and command was clearly to his firstborn. And for a good reason. The Israelites knew it all along, which is why they're worthy of God's firstborn. I have come to realize, the gentiles are not mentally prepared to be burdened over 600 commandment which the Jews are prepared for thousand of years.

So yeah, God is both Judgemental and unconditional love. Depend on how you see it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna

1 = 0

0=0 and 0=infinity.

the concept of zero is one of absolute nothingness. Incapable of being designated by anything tangible.
the concept of infinity is on of absolute everything. Incapable of being anything but the same as zero.

both are equally incomprehensible to our limited minds, only as concepts do we accept them.

Everything is nothing. Nothing is everything.

And within the entirety of both, exist mere moments. that is where we are. Every moment, not the moment before which is gone, nor the moment ahead which is yet untold, but this single moment, is all we can ever consider.

these moments pass as the wind blows, as water ebbs and flows. Each moment unique, and changing. a slow animated gradient. Creating the illusion of time.

everything else is either behind us, zero, or ahead of us, infinity.

freeze time, and we become one with it all.. it is the passing of time that isolates us.

such is the organic realm we chose.

Yes but my proof which is mathematically sound has proved that 0=1,
Using my proof I can prove or disprove any conecture thrown at me
The zero infinity debate will continue until the end of time. Now time thats a topic all on it's own

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join