It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What comes after Heaven or Hell

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: DpatC

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: DpatC

I would say "rebirth" of some sort

Rebirth - Now thats a very interesting topic. Into what though. Lets say you have completed the assumed 35stages of re-incarnation as proposed by the website below, Than what --
personalityspirituality.net...

I've been from A-Z in religious study...

I tend to not take what comes next as something we actually understand... theres only theory...

Some say we will come back as what we deserve... basic ideas from Pistis Sophia (Gnostic Christian)

Perhaps its correct... maybe we come back as trees or worms...

Some believe every life on the planet was a previous life of our ancestors... *shrug*

We move on... thats all we really know...

Then again some believe we don't... which begs the question

Can you imagine what "non existence" is like?

On that note of Nothing well I kinda disagree because I can see life in nothing

Let a and b each be equal to 1. Since a and b are equal.

b^2=ab Equation 1
Since a equals itself, it is obvious that

a^2=a^2 Equation 2

Subtract equation 1 from equation 2 . This Yields

a^2-b^2=a^2-ab Equation 3
Nothing Fishy going on here. Substituting into equation 3 we get

(a+b)(a-b) = a(a-b) Equation 4
Now Divide both sides of the equation by (a-b) and we get

a + b = a Equation 5
But we set b = 1 at the very beginning of this proof so this means that

1 = 0

By exploding the whole framework of mathematics I can prove that there is existence in nothing but I will leave that for now as I am finding some of the replies to this post rather interesting

The sign between the numbers is meant to be two for squared but this editor doesn;t seem to like it

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
If you're talking Biblically, the only information we've got is that there is a choice between being in God's presence indefinitely and not being in God's presence.
There is no reason to look for anything "after" those conditions.

Seriously you have never asked the question as to what comes after Light and in Light I am referring to the whole of the electromagnetic spectrum. I have a feeling that it has something to do with Family but im not sure

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
If I'm relying on Biblical information, then there's no point in speculating beyond that. Especially if the information is that "he who conquers" will "never depart from" the new condition (Revelation ch3 v12).

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

No worries Lags, I edited my post with an apology, I was harsh.

Appologies

edit on 17-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: typo

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
After and next are concepts..............have you ever experienced 'after' or 'next'?
You only experience 'what is'.

Deep sleep is void of all things - there is nothing.
Deep sleep (nothing) does not go anywhere when the appearance of things occurs...............it is like the tv screen. The tv screen is empty until it is full of light moving.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I really believe there is something, or all the time ive wasted on praying...
It just doesnt make sense as to this being it.
But just in case, I try to be the best person I can be. Every single day.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I really believe there is something, or all the time ive wasted on praying...
It just doesnt make sense as to this being it.
But just in case, I try to be the best person I can be. Every single day.

I would bet everything I own or have on you being correct. There is something else. We are only pilgrims at the start of what is an amazing journey. We are not alone in this Creation, people are reaching out to say hello we just haven't worked out a way to decode the "Hello"

www.sciencealert.com...
edit on 17-9-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I've decided that if they don't have IPA Beer in heaven, I don't want to go. Maybe a shot of 80 Proof and some sweet honey suckles.

Another horrifying thought would be to say...... reincarnate into some place like that horrible country where they mutilate young women's genetalia. Maybe a woman has enjoyed another woman in this life in every way imaginable with no restraint but find herself in this god forsaken land in the next life.

Or a story I read about the other day where two young women were fined and cained for girl girl kissing.

Some countries you can still be stoned to death for a simple affair. Simple things that few bat an eye at in America are serious offenses in other countries.

Think of all the places you wouldn't won't to reincarnate in today. That to me would be Hell!

People in power just let all that stuff go on and on as if they'll never reincarnate there.
I guess it gets passed off as ...Oh well its their religion I guess!
edit on 17-9-2018 by Trucker1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

"Since a and b are equal"

"Now Divide both sides of the equation by (a-b) and we get"

Math is not your strong point is it?

Division by zero is undefined.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

When you die you cease to exist. Life is finite. So make the best of it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

When you die you cease to exist.

Are you sure that you exist now?
As what?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

"Since a and b are equal"

"Now Divide both sides of the equation by (a-b) and we get"

Math is not your strong point is it?

Division by zero is undefined.

That's made me smile, really Zero Undefined we could open up a whole thread on this alone - Babylonians invented it (although I could argue this) The greeks banned it, the Hindus worshipped it and the christian church - surprise suprise used it to fend off herestics. Today its a ticking timebomb - would you agree?
Like the apotheosis of a black Hole you are right it is undefined!
edit on 17-9-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You're plonked right back on earth in another body.

The way it works is this. There are, at any given time, the a act same number of souls on the planet, when one creature dies, another is born. We see plagues, mass dies offs and things as a result of this. If you've done ezpetional good with your life, you get to spend an eternity in heaven (eternity just being another word for lifespan, only different to how we perceive time in this life) if you do great good you go to hell for an eternity (I use the words Heaven and Hell as metaphors so you understand what I mean)
If you just live your life in an unremarkable fashion you will be born into the next life and the next until you do great good or great evil...

I have a feeling your math's may be wrong here very wrong... So in your infinite reasoning how would you explain
exponential population growth?

Mass fish, bird and insect die offs, the souls are needed to fuel those of humans in said population growth.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Ummm...Groundhog day...?

You know...rinse...repeat...

YouSir

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Heaven and hell only applies to Christians it seems in practice.

And Muslims.

Not sure if it is applied to Judaist, because Judaism teach different concept of Heaven and Earth. Plus there is a place called Sheol or Gehena, where the dead are thrown like rubbish.

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
I had a (deceased) Christian American girl try to show me her heaven one time. Two guards barred my way silently with spears crossed.

She was devestated, I was not surprised.

Yup. I am not surprised either. It happens sometime, when a person isn't called yet, or that person is not meant to be there.

But I'm sure you choose your path well, and God respect your free will.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...Groundhog day...?

You know...rinse...repeat...

YouSir

I like that - You've made me smile Sir!

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   

You, Die, EVERYONE DIES. Don't allow anyone tell you different, your soul goes to be judge if found unworthy then you (your soul) will be cast into the lake of fire which is the second death, quite painful but will not last forever and you are done, no more you, no more thoughts. end of story. That destroys both body and soul. End of story. And no, you will not have a physical body at judgement.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Sure if your Moron you get a planet, Buddists just back to earth, christians and muslims get heaven and hell , Jews get heaven and purgatory. Atheist get the void.

Hope that clears things up.
Jk we all get the void.

edit on 17-9-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I mean you die and than you get allocated to either Heaven or Hell. Is that it, is that the end of our journey?

Nope.

Is there nothing after that or if there is where doe's one's Light(Soul) go next?

There are almost limitless amount of galaxies, nebulas, stars and planets around. There are lot of work to do. You'll find eternity is always a meaningful journey. Just imagine you are conscious energy going hundred times faster than speed of light, and with so much power in hand to do whatever you want. Only handful human would ascend into this omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent energy state being. The rest will either perished or recycled.

Is it possibile to attain a level of sentience that would allow one to become a planet,a sun, even a galaxy ? Now please don't tell me that these celestial bodies aren't alive..Just wondering.

They aren't. They are just pieces of mineral rocks and dusts. But one can be "recycled" to form different type of energy, such gravity, heat and unknown dark energies. Who knows what lies behind those dark hole.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

"What comes after Heaven or Hell"

Possibly life again if reincarnation holds any weight?

My bet is that we share some form of group consciousness that transcends our current notion of existence and that possibly resides in the quantum realm.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join