It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What comes after Heaven or Hell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I mean you die and than you get allocated to either Heaven or Hell. Is that it, is that the end of our journey? Is there nothing after that or if there is where doe's one's Light(Soul) go next?
Is it possibile to attain a level of sentience that would allow one to become a planet,a sun, even a galaxy ? Now please don't tell me that these celestial bodies aren't alive..Just wondering.
In the meantime Im going to wait for the blackman to breathe

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-9-2018 by DpatC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
No one really knows. You have to die to find out, so it's all a bit difficult to know. Also, different religions have a different slant on these things.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DpatC

After that there is a war

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I would say "rebirth" of some sort

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
No one really knows. You have to die to find out, so it's all a bit difficult to know. Also, different religions have a different slant on these things.

I think once we are told what happens, it then becomes a curse in our life if we don't accept it or even believe in it.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Rebirth - Now thats a very interesting topic. Into what though. Lets say you have completed the assumed 35stages of re-incarnation as proposed by the website below, Than what --
personalityspirituality.net...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If you're talking Biblically, the only information we've got is that there is a choice between being in God's presence indefinitely and not being in God's presence.
There is no reason to look for anything "after" those conditions.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DpatC

originally posted by: Akragon

Rebirth - Now thats a very interesting topic. Into what though. Lets say you have completed the assumed 35stages of re-incarnation as proposed by the website below, Than what --
personalityspirituality.net...

I've been from A-Z in religious study...

I tend to not take what comes next as something we actually understand... theres only theory...

Some say we will come back as what we deserve... basic ideas from Pistis Sophia (Gnostic Christian)

Perhaps its correct... maybe we come back as trees or worms...

Some believe every life on the planet was a previous life of our ancestors... *shrug*

We move on... thats all we really know...

Then again some believe we don't... which begs the question

Can you imagine what "non existence" is like?

edit on 17-9-2018 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Heaven and hell only applies to Christians it seems in practice.

I had a (deceased) Christian American girl try to show me her heaven one time. Two guards barred my way silently with spears crossed.

She was devestated, I was not surprised.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Whatever there is, the you that you think you are is no more.

Imagine, if you can, what YOU were the very instant you were conceived. You were a thing without attachment. You were the purest you that you could be. It is life that builds us into what we know. Every interaction, experience, layered onto us, good and bad, that creates what we think of when we consider us. Yet, within us, there is still that innocent thing that came into this world. We just lose sight of it.

When we die, once more those layers of experience, interaction, attachment, are stripped away. We once more remember who that purest version of us. We don't look back with regret or fight it. Those events, experiences, interactions, that made us who we thought we were, are removed. We understand a complete lack of attachment. We rejoin the same space that we entered by.

what was before we were born, or after we die, is that question we can never know, till it is our time to stand before it once more.

Perhaps we enter into an vastness, so infinite that each of us there, is incapable of experiencing things beyond consciousness. Where in an attempt to experience, we, as tendrils reach down, like droplets to live and experience things...

Or perhaps we simply vanish. A fleeting moment, with nothing more.

Heaven and Hell are what we experience on earth. This organic thing. The calmness of death is the complete lack of anything. Only the knowing I.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Good day nice folks
see you later.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Heaven and hell only applies to Christians it seems in practice.

I had a (deceased) Christian American girl try to show me her heaven one time. Two guards barred my way silently with spears crossed.

She was devestated, I was not surprised.

Can you elaborate with many details please?

I'm interested to find out more about your story.

Thank you.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Parishna
Whatever there is, the you that you think you are is no more.

Imagine, if you can, what YOU were the very instant you were conceived. You were a thing without attachment. You were the purest you that you could be. It is life that builds us into what we know. Every interaction, experience, layered onto us, good and bad, that creates what we think of when we consider us. Yet, within us, there is still that innocent thing that came into this world. We just lose sight of it.

When we die, once more those layers of experience, interaction, attachment, are stripped away. We once more remember who that purest version of us. We don't look back with regret or fight it. Those events, experiences, interactions, that made us who we thought we were, are removed. We understand a complete lack of attachment. We rejoin the same space that we entered by.

what was before we were born, or after we die, is that question we can never know, till it is our time to stand before it once more.

Perhaps we enter into an vastness, so infinite that each of us there, is incapable of experiencing things beyond consciousness. Where in an attempt to experience, we, as tendrils reach down, like droplets to live and experience things...

Or perhaps we simply vanish. A fleeting moment, with nothing more.

Heaven and Hell are what we experience on earth. This organic thing. The calmness of death is the complete lack of anything. Only the knowing I.

Nail hammered into a nutshell as far as I am concerned...

Thank you Parishna.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Nothing much more to say Lags.

The American girl and I spend a lot of time together, have done for years. One day she got it into her pretty head that I should work (or meet) for her mob. So I went along with what she wanted simply because she has a smile that lights up my day and I like to indulge her.

I wasn't surprised because I don't get on with Christianity. That is because I spend nearly all my "spiritual" time in the underworlds fixing the horrible things people have done to innocent Beings over the milenias in the name of "god", "progress", "magic", "advancement", etc.. I see all humanity's spiritual dirty laundry there.

As an example, I can tell you that the exorcists are the most hated of people. Dead or alive.

Heaven's not everyone's cuppa tea.

Sorry Lags you don't deserve my harsh words and nothing was meant towards you. A lot of needless traumas down there that should never have happened.

They say trauma can turn your hair whit overnight. My red beard turned white. For all the horror of what has been done, I wouldn't desert those who live in the underworlds.

The local hell's below the churches of the west are another matter, they were built differently. I don't go there.

Anyway, apologies again Lags, some things just make my blood start to boil when I remember.

edit on 17-9-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: apologies to Lags

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

You're plonked right back on earth in another body.

The way it works is this. There are, at any given time, the a act same number of souls on the planet, when one creature dies, another is born. We see plagues, mass dies offs and things as a result of this. If you've done ezpetional good with your life, you get to spend an eternity in heaven (eternity just being another word for lifespan, only different to how we perceive time in this life) if you do great good you go to hell for an eternity (I use the words Heaven and Hell as metaphors so you understand what I mean)
If you just live your life in an unremarkable fashion you will be born into the next life and the next until you do great good or great evil...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Ok, gotcha, thanks for your reply...

a reply to: Whatsthisthen

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You're plonked right back on earth in another body.

The way it works is this. There are, at any given time, the a act same number of souls on the planet, when one creature dies, another is born. We see plagues, mass dies offs and things as a result of this. If you've done ezpetional good with your life, you get to spend an eternity in heaven (eternity just being another word for lifespan, only different to how we perceive time in this life) if you do great good you go to hell for an eternity (I use the words Heaven and Hell as metaphors so you understand what I mean)
If you just live your life in an unremarkable fashion you will be born into the next life and the next until you do great good or great evil...

I have a feeling your math's may be wrong here very wrong... So in your infinite reasoning how would you explain
exponential population growth?

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   
If you view Heaven and Hell and soul correction with incarnations between , then

you start on earth and based on the state of your soul you go to the degree of Hell to correct it and then back to earth to correct there. Eventually you reach the highest Heaven in which case you either go to earth and then go the liberated state or straight to the liberated state.

The liberated state is when you no longer incarnate , there is a new earth with no defects in bodies or souls and one either stay happy there or go to be just part of the divine infinite , as an infinite expretion of god's will as a uniqueness or essence that distinguish you from the other ones and from god.

OR
there is no Heaven and Hell , and you gone.

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I don't know, but I was caught up in the music..... www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2018 @ 04:34 AM
link   
joeshep smith had it rigth eat some mushrooms and dig for gold tablets, bet he gave up and just wrote what he wanted on them gold tablets

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join