It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Police are on scene of a mass shooting threat at a MAGA event...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: Fallingdown
If he does have a gun. Wouldn't that make him pro NRA ? It's so confusing trying to keep up with the left anymore .

Ms13, bloods, crips, BLM, have lots of guns an all vote Democrat.

The left have been doing a great job of making it hard to buy a gun legally. To get one illegally, not so much.
Their strict gun laws kinda increase the illegal gun market.
Those who obtain illegal guns do more shooting then those who buy them legally.

Its like another liberal policy that does more damage then good in the long run

What is an illegal gun?

Who is getting these illegal guns?

Many illegals who cross the border come with a firearm , for protection along the way and for a quick sale when they cross over.
Many of these guns have serial numbers removed making them illegal and unaccountable.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

If he does have a gun. Wouldn't that make him pro NRA ? It's so confusing trying to keep up with the left anymore .

The left have been doing a great job of making it hard to buy a gun legally. To get one illegally, not so much.

What is an illegal gun?

Many illegals who cross the border come with a firearm , for protection along the way and for a quick sale when they cross over.
Many of these guns have serial numbers removed making them illegal and unaccountable.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

What is an illegal gun?

You forgot about the bale of dope and their sex slaves.

Many private gun sales are legal in one state and not in another.

Just because a fire arm is not registered does not mean it is illegal.

The biggest problem is not illegal guns but people buying guns that are felons.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: JinMI

Look at the front page day in and day out, it most definitely is true. The further along we go the more people from the middle and left will leave this place, it's already happening which is why we have the front page the way it is now on a daily and weekly basis.

There are tons of old school posters who no longer visit this place anymore or barely post at all, that's because it has lost its original purpose because of trolls and most likely flag and star rigging to steer conversation in a certain (divisive) direction. Check the history of this OP for example, he's one of the main contributors to the decline of ATS.

People from the 'middle and left' can't post or don't respond?

If folks leave this site due to not having their biases confirmed instead of having a discussion, that speaks to a larger problem. One ATS can not remedy.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Sheesh, if the circumstances were reversed you'd be calling it "counterbalance"

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

What is an illegal gun?

You forgot about the bale of dope and their sex slaves.

Many private gun sales are legal in one state and not in another.

Just because a fire arm is not registered does not mean it is illegal.

The biggest problem is not illegal guns but people buying guns that are felons.

I didint mention anything about registering a gun.
I said guns with removed serial numbers.

Liberals made it hard to by a gun legally which made the illegal gun market soar.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

I brought up registration cause many states like to count non registered weapons as illegal guns.

My main point is that the term illegal gun is so convoluted that we can never get a full picture of the extent of the problem.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Anyone know where Maxine is at?

Does anyone know where Eric Trump is at?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

He was last seen on FoxNews this morning.

🎃🤷

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

As with most of your posts, it makes no sense! Eric has made no threats however Maxine certainly has on numerous occasions.

Why don’t you rejoin the real world, lose the hate and relax?
edit on 12-9-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I never said they couldn't post or respond, but whether they can or not doesn't change the fact that the front page is heavily skewed in one direction these days. Again, check the front page every day and tell me which threads make it to the top. The front page is what brings in new members, what kind of members do you think are drawn in to making an account when they see the front page for the first time? Be honest with yourself.

This place is slowly turning into a right-wing echo chamber, what do you think the purpose of the anonymous flag and star system will be to those wanting to skew conversation in a certain direction? You don't know who flags or stars your posts, it could be anyone or anything, even bots for all you know. To think ATS hasn't been compromised by a certain divisive agenda is naive, the systems in place (flags and stars) are perfect for that kind of thing to happen and I can guarantee they are happening as we speak.

a reply to: underpass61

No, I'd be calling it out as a place to further the agenda of the left and their BS rhetoric. Thing is though, it's currently a place that facilitates the hate and agenda of the right. There are plenty of places like that for the left, this isn't one of them though.
edit on 9/12/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

A poster suggested that it could be a right winger trying to make the left look bad, just before someone else asked "where's Maxine". So, even though it's pages later, it's all in fun!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Except it's not. While individuals have the ability to read and post, it won't be.

I'm sorry your preferred topics aren't popular with most folks (stars and flags). Mine aren't either if it's any consolation.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So now all they have to do is make a visible threat to Trump rallies and shut down the rally or scare people into it coming. Then they can claim no one is coming to ateump rallies without photoshopping. This has just been unreal.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

a reply to: whywhynot

A poster suggested that it could be a right winger trying to make the left look bad, just before someone else asked "where's Maxine". So, even though it's pages later, it's all in fun!

Same old stupid ruse being used over and over again by the Left .... " oh it wasn't us, it was just an alt-right trying to make it look like us".

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Look at the front page day in and day out. It's turning into a right-wing echo chamber. Stars and flags are anonymous, you don't know who votes on any certain topic or post. That leaves a HUGE window for those who want to steer the discussion in a certain direction. Create a bunch of fake accounts and use them to star and flag very specific topics and posts so that they rise to the front to draw in a certain demographic. Seems to be working.

This place is turning into the right's version of CNN, a place where they can spread their hate for a certain demographic without the repercussions of doing it in the real world. Safe space material for sure, a safe space where your biases are constantly confirmed by anonymous stars and flags. This place is not what it used to be. Very disappointing.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

Sounds like what certain people do when Trump's picks say something they don't like. Ever heard of the terms "RINO" and "spy"? Look in the mirror.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

So you are assuming stars and flags are the only way people read content?

Why the hangup on that one feature?

It's not, nor becoming an echo chamber.
edit on 12-9-2018 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Another thing that is seriously getting overblown is the reach that some people seem to think Maxine Waters has. Out of all the many people Democrat or Republican that I know that are invested in politics, I dont know of a single one that gives the slightest rats behind what Maxine Waters says or thinks, outside of maybe some of her constituents, but I dont know of any her constituents. Most people seem to just view her as maybe a crazy old grandma type of figure, but I dont know anyone that actually listens to her. Yea she gets some news time for saying outlandish things, but thats as far as I've seen her reach go among the vast majority of the population.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: xuenchen

You're great at winding the right wingers up, you wouldn't have an agenda to incite would you by any chance....

you are always opposing the right, you wouldn't have an agenda would you? (yea, it sounded just as stupid to type it as it did to read yours.)

I dont oppose the right, i agree with some of their stances, its the extremists on the right or the alt right of whom many frequent this site that are complete lunatics with serious ego problems,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join