It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Police are on scene of a mass shooting threat at a MAGA event...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Whatthedoctorordered

Maxine Waters is negatively affecting the minds of Democrats nationwide. She's a CO-CONSPIRATOR with every DIMocrat who injures a Republican.

here's another one.....

Report: Secret Service Want to Interview Carole Cook Over Trump Assassination Joke

wrong time wrong subject Carole 💥😃💥

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rollanotherone

Now now, let us not forget the however slight possibility some are here for legitimate political discourse

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:33 AM
link   
so was it a gun again or ?

Or is it ok to ignore because ..........political..........

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   
You need superman.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Getting nerve racking.??? --- does not seem right to me.

If people ar'nt somewhat circumspect about these events from the word go these days; they either either very uninformed or they are part of team implementing someone else's agenda.

Problem, reaction, solution comes to mind

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
If he does have a gun. Wouldn't that make him pro NRA ? It's so confusing trying to keep up with the left anymore .

Ms13, bloods, crips, BLM, have lots of guns an all vote Democrat.

The left have been doing a great job of making it hard to buy a gun legally. To get one illegally, not so much.
Their strict gun laws kinda increase the illegal gun market.
Those who obtain illegal guns do more shooting then those who buy them legally.

Its like another liberal policy that does more damage then good in the long run

edit on 12-9-2018 by Bloodworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

You're great at winding the right wingers up, you wouldn't have an agenda to incite would you by any chance....

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered
And this is ok? People arent losing their heads?

Who said it is OK in any shape or form? I suggested 'losing our heads' is unhelpful and it is likely the tweet is from somebody who has 'lost their head', i.e. is mentally ill.

...except the nutcase actually tried to carry it out under the nutcasery (sp) of trying to attack anyone affiliated with the supporting the POTUS

...except this one time it was stopped?

I asked for your evidence that he 'actually tried to carry it out' but 'it was stopped', but you provided none.

Making stuff up to suit an agenda is the 'losing our heads' l'm worried about. I hope they arrest and charge the offender and his mental state is assessed and addressed.
edit on 12-9-2018 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 05:25 AM
link   
It's not that surprising. This is what the Democrat party has been calling for.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   

What's the issue?

I thought guns were ok?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

If he does have a gun. Wouldn't that make him pro NRA ? It's so confusing trying to keep up with the left anymore .

I will help you out. The left doesn't think anyone should have guns except for them because they are smarter than everyone else and can do whatever the hell they want.

While I get it's "a thing" to use any opportunity or tragedy or the words or action of some nutcase to bash your opposition, it's a pity it happens as much as it does here on ATS. There is literally no proof that this is anything other than some dumb person "trolling" Trump supporters, and yet the hate and blame and accusations against an entire base of people based on that one anonymous comment will run rampant.

Go ATS, keeping it real and friendly!

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Here, here!!

I completely agree with your comments. The anger and hate that seems to be shown to believers of differing political beliefs is what is encouraging people to think like this.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You're great at winding the right wingers up, you wouldn't have an agenda to incite would you by any chance....

you are always opposing the right, you wouldn't have an agenda would you? (yea, it sounded just as stupid to type it as it did to read yours.)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Ms13, bloods, crips, BLM, have lots of guns an all vote Democrat.

The left have been doing a great job of making it hard to buy a gun legally. To get one illegally, not so much.
Their strict gun laws kinda increase the illegal gun market.
Those who obtain illegal guns do more shooting then those who buy them legally.

Its like another liberal policy that does more damage then good in the long run

What is an illegal gun?

Who is getting these illegal guns?

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
ATS reminds me of CNN except in the opposite direction these days. Nothing but hate for a certain group 24/7 and a haven for the spread of fake news and propaganda. This is just one thread among countless others that is used as a conduit to express hate, hate that is most likely not able to be expressed in the real world for fear of the consequences such language would come with.

Congrats, you guys have officially turned this place from an alternative news discussion board to mainstream news discussion where hate is the flavor of the day, every day. It has officially turned into a safe-space for the extreme right.

Say hello to CNN on the other side of the huge void you've helped to create with them. Hope you guys are proud.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Someone against a Making America Great Again rally.

Who hates America this much???.....

You cant really be this dumb, can you? I hope youre just being extremely disingenuous...
Shall I make a list of brutal regimes and terrible governments that held rallies about making their country great and how great their leader was?
Dont be willfully stupid.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven

Someone against a Making America Great Again rally.

Who hates America this much???.....

You cant really be this dumb, can you? I hope youre just being extremely disingenuous...
Shall I make a list of brutal regimes and terrible governments that held rallies about making their country great and how great their leader was?
Dont be willfully stupid.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nazis rally for Trump: "It's not fair to judge all Trump supporters by the racist ones, we aren't all racist!"

Threat supposedly made by a Democrat: "Everybody on the left is a crazy, violent hypocrite!" - the exact same morons who made the first comment.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

That is not true. Evident is that you are still here posting as are many others with opposing views.

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Look at the front page day in and day out, it most definitely is true. The further along we go the more people from the middle and left will leave this place, it's already happening which is why we have the front page the way it is now on a daily and weekly basis.

There are tons of old school posters who no longer visit this place anymore or barely post at all, that's because it has lost its original purpose because of trolls and most likely flag and star rigging to steer conversation in a certain (divisive) direction. Check the history of this OP for example, he's one of the main contributors to the decline of ATS.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join