It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar landing hoax, facts that prove we haven't left the earths atmosphere.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The nars rover.....hello

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

there is no going outside of the zone where your brain and body can function.

You seemed to have reached that point...

About the deadly "SOLAR WIND"

Solar wind is a stream of charged particles coming off the sun , over eons (millions of years) can strip off the atmosphere
of small planets - which is what many believe happened to Mars because lack of magnetic shield

Solar wind is not a problem for astronauts making trip to moon and back

What would be a problem is SOLAR FLARES - bursts of radiation and plasma emitted by sun do to interactions of
strong magnetic fields on sun

Solar flares emit bursts of X Rays and high energy charged particles, the particles slamming into earth magnetic field
results in the auroras, Can also disrupt electric transmission lines on earth vis induced currents causing overloads

If astronauts get caught in large flare the radiation could be fatal to those on the moon

Fortunately large flares of this type are rare

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

A United States Spacecraft First Landed on the Moon in 1969 , Since then , there has been Absolutely No Substantial REAL EVIDENCE Proving Otherwise . PERIOD .

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
Show me a picture taken of earth from the moon, they supposedly took thousands!

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Haha, there are a ton of pics taken from the moon. On my cell,. Don't know how to post links. One of the astronauts said seeing the earth from the moon was a religious experience, and made him believe with no doubt there is a God.

edit on 10-9-2018 by kurthall because: Fix

edit on 10-9-2018 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Haha, there are a ton of pics taken from the moon. On my cell,. Don't know how to post links. One of the astronauts said seeing the earth from the moon was a religious experience, and made him believe with no doubt there is a God.

The question I have always wondered is why they let the astronauts bounce around and fall over,etc. They knew the risks yet were allowed to act like kids.
It’s not like they do a space walk from the space station and they screw around with anything. It all seemed too casual but maybe that was the 60’s!
Another thing that bothered me is how fast they developed everything. I have zero proof but if you combine Roswell with Apollo then maybe they had alien technology. Used it to get to the moon. Then bounced around knowing the flight back was 2-3 minutes.
It’s just an idea but I expect to be laughed at. 😎

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The nars rover.....hello

Sorry...I'm not sure what you mean.

Mars has a thin atmosphere, but it's still much thicker than the Moon's virtually non-existent atmosphere. Mars has a thick enough atmosphere for winds on to suspend dust; the Moon is a virtual vacuum and there are no winds to speak of.

edit on 10/9/2018 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkFish

Nope, not buying any kind of "alien tech" if alien tech was chemical rockets and such, they never would of made it here to begin with.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry
Flat Moon or Cheese Moon?

#MoonsMatter

the one with the bat people society

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: DarkFish

Nope, not buying any kind of "alien tech" if alien tech was chemical rockets and such, they never would of made it here to begin with.

Yeah -- I was going to say that the tech we used to get to the Moon was downright primitive.

People don't seem to realize how pathetic our chemical rocket technology is. When we launch a rocket to, say, the space station, we expend about 98% of all of the chemical rocket fuel in the first 8 to 10 minutes -- and that only gets us into just the right orbit that (if the launch was timed correctly) would eventually be an orbit that happens to cross the orbit of the space station.

It's not like the movie "Gravity" where they zipped around in orbit going from one space station to the next.

Going to the Moon or Mars is the same thing. They expel almost all of their fuel even before leaving earth orbit, get on a course that will get them to the Moon or Mars, and then coast the rest of the way there because there is no fuel left except to make a few minor course corrections.

If that's the tech we got from an alleged interstellar craft that crashed at Roswell, then we didn't do a very good job reverse engineering the tech.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Yes,

I picked the one with the highest melting point but still short of 1700 degree C.

a reply to: Nickn3

Maxzen2004 - It appears you really have a bone to pick with this whole moon thing. Particularly that we didn’t go there.

Couple of questions:

1) why do you hold this belief so strongly?
2) How does this belief benefit you?
3) what is the point you’re trying to communicate by denouncing the moon “theory” in your mind? What are you trying to enlighten us to?
4) do you believe the earth is flat? (Serious question).
5) If you’re wrong, and we did go to the moon, what would prove that to you?

I’m singling you out but not for trolling reasons - you seem genuinely spooled up by this so I would hope your assertions/beliefs could stand up to some scrutiny. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
no no no.....to the N asayers

Let a seasoned pilot and trained observer chime in

Just like the carwash on Mars for the rovers dust, why do we look for dust on the liners lander feet and get exactly squat!!

If there was dust it be fake. You need an atmosphere to suspend dust. So if dust was on the lunar lander's feet that means its decent was in an atmosphere. You made an observation but ironically came to the wrong conclusion.

The surface of the moon is covered in a fine dust even smaller than baby powder. Now imagine on earth walking through baby powder, each footstep would kick dust clouds in the air. But with no atmosphere the dust behaves differently.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkFish

originally posted by: kurthall

The question I have always wondered is why they let the astronauts bounce around and fall over,etc. They knew the risks yet were allowed to act like kids.
It’s not like they do a space walk from the space station and they screw around with anything. It all seemed too casual but maybe that was the 60’s!
Another thing that bothered me is how fast they developed everything. I have zero proof but if you combine Roswell with Apollo then maybe they had alien technology. Used it to get to the moon. Then bounced around knowing the flight back was 2-3 minutes.
It’s just an idea but I expect to be laughed at. 😎

I don’t think that’s laughable - fair point.

The only logical answer I can provide is that the suits were so durable they knew little short of a projectile moving at extremely high speed could penetrate them - meaning a rock wouldn’t do it.

Or, NASA was against all the jumping around and the folks on the mission said,”oh yeah? Don’t want me doing this? I’m on the moon dude - and you can’t do squat about it - I’m going to go jump around now”

I could see that attitude from some decorated military pilots

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Test pilots, especially in that time frame, are a weird bunch. One the one hand, they're incredibly meticulous and everything they do has a plan. But on the other, they aren't afraid to push the envelope in ways that seem insane.

Scott Crossfield is a great example.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: maxzen2004

On ATS for a decade and only now you believe we never made it to the moon? What took you so long.

Basically the notion that man never landed on the moon has been a conspiracy theory since the 70s when they made that Capricorn One movie.

Were thousands of people sworn to secrecy? Since that time, most of those people have gotten old and near natural death so where are the oldsters coming forth with proclamations in this day and age of disclosing government cover ups.

Faking a moon landing is one thing but covering it up for 50 years is even harder to believe.

Why is that?

Literally everything on and about this planet is a coverup.

Truly stunning how feeble the imaginations of the sheep are.

And how easy it is to run any kind of program on them.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lunarcartographer
If you believe that NASA did not go to the Moon during the Apollo Missions, then explain the satellite imagery from other countries showing the landing sites?

As a disclosure I was involved in various calculations and mapping those sites. I know we went to the Moon and other countries confirm that.

This again ?

Literally the most unclear and incredibly fake looking pics anyone could come up with...

To this day we wait for clear pics...you don't have any confirmation at all...feel free to post something new.....

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes.

There is no longer a good reason to send two men to the Moon for a few days. The risks and costs are too high.

Pretty sure noone cares about the risks...and spare us the cost jargon.

Have all the astronauts gone girly man or what..i don't think so...but nice bland usual response.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

We have better things to spend money on?

DING DING DING

Have a winner here

Apollo moon program was a scientific mission wrapped in nationalistic cold war politics where proved our superiority
over the backward godless soviets

Once went to moon and proved could do it again the political will to continue disappeared - last 3 Apollo missions
were cancelled, because whu go back and pick up some more rocks

So what are the better things to spend money on?

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: firerescue

We have better things to spend money on?

DING DING DING

Have a winner here

Apollo moon program was a scientific mission wrapped in nationalistic cold war politics where proved our superiority
over the backward godless soviets

Once went to moon and proved could do it again the political will to continue disappeared - last 3 Apollo missions
were cancelled, because whu go back and pick up some more rocks

So what are the better things to spend money on?

Is that a serious question?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

When we went before, it was to prove that we Could do it.

Before we go again, we have to prove that we Should do it.

Other than He3 (Helium 3), a rare isotope on Earth useful to fuel fusion reactors (which are still in the development stage and not yet commercially viable), there is really nothing the Moon can provide, at this time, that would not require a very significant financial investment well beyond the cost of the return trip.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Duplicate post

edit on 11-9-2018 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join