It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar landing hoax, facts that prove we haven't left the earths atmosphere.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: ZIPMATT

I did read it, although it would have helped if you had actually done a link to it. It does not support your assertion in the slightest, as you would know if you had bothered to read it yourself. If you have actually read it, which I doubt, perhaps you could post a brief precis of what Mr Hargreaves has to say about this? I challenge you to do so.

I am not the one trying to prove anything. You are the one saying that the "human electrical system" cannot function outside the magnetosphere.

No one can refute an argument that has not even been properly set out. So, put up or shut up. What evidence do you have to support your assertion? And - posting irrelevant waffle does not cut it.

Over to you. Old boy.

You're trying to prove they went to the moon, aren't you ? The power of google isn't enough to stump up a clear result on the magnetosphere question . Short of getting an informed environmental histopathologist or similar to come on the thread and put you in your place , it's not going to happen . The only people who've done significant experiments in the field are the space agencies themselves , primarily nasa .
Do you think they'd come up with the goods given this ill conceived historical clusterfk they've given themselves to defend ?
No , because you can see the point , they don't wish to be proved liars and hoaxers.
So the onus remains on you if you wish to confirm that which you believe , cite evidence which says you can live beyond the magnetosphere , without trying to say that they landed on the moon , because that is the issue at stake . Thus far they didn;t land on the moon and you dont have evidence to adequately refute the objections of the skeptics .

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

So you can't even back up your own assertion. Absolutely pathetic.

You want me to cite evidence that we can live beyond the magnetosphere? When you can't even come up with anything, anything at all, to even suggest that this might not be the case? Sorry, but I have better things to do with my time.

Your post raises the question why you posted that guff about Geospace and J K Hargreaves. You have been well and truly rumbled, sonny.

Go troll elsewhere.
edit on 11-9-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Except I'm not giving a stupid reason , but one based in Environmental Medicine and Environmental Science .

The minute levels of electrical conduction involved in, for example, ion exchange mechanisms within the human body require an electrical environment ordered by the geomagnetic field of the earth . Outside of that environment , bodily and mental disorder ensues . Therefore since the moon is beyond the influence of the magnetosphere , travel to it while remaining alive is impossible .

Now , dispute that instead of trying to bargain , or lump this argument with other , more easily disputed arguments

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Do give it a rest. Do you even have a source for this rubbish?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Good to see you've come up with a total cop-out from supplying evidence and that you're primarily concerned about remaining within a deluded bubble .

Here's a fact about delusions : skeptics don't suffer them

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Seeing as how you have totally copped out of giving a single shred of evidence to support your bonkers assertions your comments are deeply ironic.

If it's a battle of wits you are after, I am afraid I have to tell you that as a matter of principle, I never engage an unarmed man.

Go and troll someplace else.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
a reply to: wmd_2008

Except I'm not giving a stupid reason , but one based in Environmental Medicine and Environmental Science .

The minute levels of electrical conduction involved in, for example, ion exchange mechanisms within the human body require an electrical environment ordered by the geomagnetic field of the earth . Outside of that environment , bodily and mental disorder ensues . Therefore since the moon is beyond the influence of the magnetosphere , travel to it while remaining alive is impossible .

Now , dispute that instead of trying to bargain , or lump this argument with other , more easily disputed arguments

Funniest bit of non-science I have read in decades. Perhaps what you need is an Orgone generator sales business.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

No such reason exists in the realm of either of those scientific disciplines.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

You are completely full of # - that is not even science fiction, that is just complete and utter gibberish rubbish.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

Oh really ?

Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS) is the medical term for a set of health symptoms whose cause is electrically based. It is also called Electrical Sensitivity (ES), EMF injured, Microwave or Radiation Sickness, and other names. Vested industry interests are trying to control the public’s perception of EHS on Wikipedia by calling EHS pseudoscience, which is false, and harmful to people and the doctors trying to help them.

We are electromagnetic beings, and we are affected by electricity in our environment. The increasing saturation of wireless radiation (cell towers, cell and cordless phones, wi-fi and smart meters) pollutes our air and living environments.

In order to maintain health and wellness prudent avoidance of EMF’s is advised. Symptoms can vary with each person, depending on: the strength, type and length of EMF exposure; exposure to other environmental toxins; individual constitution; and basic health practices. Symptoms can be mild to severe including: sleep problems, tinnitus, chronic fatigue, headaches, concentration, memory, learning and immune system problems, heart palpitations. nausea, joint pain, swelling of face, neck, eye problems, rashes, and cancer.

From American Academy of Environmental Medicine .

To posit a further simliar satement : " We are electromagnetic beings, and we are affected by electricity in our environment.
We are elctromagnetic beings and we require the suitable natural conditions the magnetosphere provides .

Is really such a jump in understanding ? No , and you can't disprove it , hence the name calling , a clear sign of defeat
edit on 11-9-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Where are your manners sir? Can you not answer the question over the magnetosphere's necessity for adequate human electric systems function yourself ?

what question?

you have been claiming that the body cannot survive outside of it.

Its been explained how the electrical impulses in our body are generated and you dismissed that with

Going to chemicals means you're scraping for grip

So then provide evidence for your claims which are suggesting the known biology of humans is incorrect.

You're trying to prove they went to the moon, aren't you ?

maybe a few more

WTF?

The only people who've done significant experiments in the field are the space agencies themselves , primarily nasa . Do you think they'd come up with the goods given this ill conceived historical clusterfk they've given themselves to defend ? No , because you can see the point , they don't wish to be proved liars and hoaxers.

These questions raise even more

New and old employees?

Fired employees?

How many employees are we talking about that have gone through NASA and the many other companies involved in the APOLLO programs since the 60s?

How many 10s of thousands of people are we talking about that are a part of this defense and making sure they are never proven as liars?

So the onus remains on you if you wish to confirm that which you believe , cite evidence which says you can live beyond the magnetosphere , without trying to say that they landed on the moon , because that is the issue at stake .

Here we go again,

lets start talking about beliefs and perception again.

No claims were made but posters in this thread need to explains and cite evidence for their beliefs?

Any Christians of Muslims in this thread?

You all need to explain and cite evidence of your beliefs.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I'd read that more carefully if I were you. It specifically deals with people for whom electromagnetic fields cause a physical problem. These people would be perfect astronauts if your theory is correct - it recommends they avoid EMF altogether.

We generate our own electricity. Nowhere does that quote mention requiring the presence of an external source. You are adding 2+2 and making 7.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   

You know I'm right to a legitimate extent and you're just chasing me round the field for it !
I've come up again and again with the scientific bases for a reasonable postulation , but
where's anyone's else's evidence ?
I'm going to question that if you came with anything remotely like a proper refutation you'd quickly become the army that supplied their own foe with guns and ammo
edit on 11-9-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Oh really ?

Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS) is the medical term for a set of health symptoms whose cause is electrically based. It is also called Electrical Sensitivity (ES), EMF injured, Microwave or Radiation Sickness, and other names. Vested industry interests are trying to control the public’s perception of EHS on Wikipedia by calling EHS pseudoscience, which is false, and harmful to people and the doctors trying to help them.

We are electromagnetic beings, and we are affected by electricity in our environment. The increasing saturation of wireless radiation (cell towers, cell and cordless phones, wi-fi and smart meters) pollutes our air and living environments.

In order to maintain health and wellness prudent avoidance of EMF’s is advised. Symptoms can vary with each person, depending on: the strength, type and length of EMF exposure; exposure to other environmental toxins; individual constitution; and basic health practices. Symptoms can be mild to severe including: sleep problems, tinnitus, chronic fatigue, headaches, concentration, memory, learning and immune system problems, heart palpitations. nausea, joint pain, swelling of face, neck, eye problems, rashes, and cancer.

From American Academy of Environmental Medicine .

To posit a further simliar satement : " We are electromagnetic beings, and we are affected by electricity in our environment.
We are elctromagnetic beings and we require the suitable natural conditions the magnetosphere provides .

Is really such a jump in understanding ? No , and you can't disprove it , hence the name calling , a clear sign of defeat

None of that - and it is in any event pseudoscience - supports your baseless assertion that without a magnetosphere the human body cannot function.

"No - and you can't disprove it".

Oh, really? Sunk that low, have we? Troll tactic No 1.

The universe is ruled by a giant Space Bat called Nigel. Prove me wrong, you can't, can you? Pathetic.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: maxzen2004
Show me a picture taken of earth from the moon, they supposedly took thousands!

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Erm, try google? There are thousands.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Nope. You are not right to any kind of extent.

Your argument is completely bogus and has no weight, merit or supporting evidence and seems to consist mostly of wild misinterpretations of concepts you only vaguely understand.

I have plenty of evidence of supporting Apollo that doesn't require resorting to alchemy or witchcraft, which you seem determined to do.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Just a link with information about the Exosphere

Key takeaway is that the atmosphere in the exosphere is almost a vacuum and that heat does not transfer due to the few molecules in the exosphere

Just my two cents

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:34 AM
link   

"I've come up again and again with the scientific bases for a reasonable postulation , but
where's anyone's else's evidence ?"

No, you have not. Stop telling lies. It's getting tedious.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

That goes to show that you know EXACTLY what the argument is , as you've also engaged with it without calling it gibberish.

And I know that you CANNOT disprove it ,

because , be sure , you would , IF you could .

And you can't , because it (very likely) IS true , as I was told .

And hence NOBODY set foot on the moon

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Your American Academy for Enviromental Medicine is on Quackwatch:

Quackwatc h

Your "theory" is a joke and so is your source. Give it up, man.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join