It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar landing hoax, facts that prove we haven't left the earths atmosphere.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: maxzen2004
Show me a picture taken of earth from the moon, they supposedly took thousands!

a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Erm, try google? There are thousands.

Well, There are a a few dozen images of the Earth taken from the Moon by the Apollo astronauts that could be found online. There are also many more on the internet taken by Japan. There have been other images of the Earth from the Moon taklen by various other unmanned craft from various countries, but I don't think there are "thousands" total.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT

What does any of that even mean? You do seem fluent in gibberish. And talking bollocks, too.

You have no argument.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

What do you call the previous pages of thread then , with the links and quotes ? Non-existent ? You're scrambling , desperate

You've made a baseless and bare-faced allegation against my account when the evidence is written here in type ! It's the height of hypocrisy and no I shall not be baited into biting . It's you who looks silly , trying to tear at something you don't like

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Your "source" that is on Quackwatch, you mean? Try harder.
edit on 11-9-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Go stare at a mobile phone mast for an hour and see how your eyes feel after that .

Quackwatch is on Megalomaniacwatch if you want to start drawing psuedofacts on that one

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT

What do you call the previous pages of thread then , with the links and quotes ?

I call it a load of old rubbish, and that is being polite. What would you call it?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What do you call the previous pages of thread then , with the links and quotes ? Non-existent ? You're scrambling , desperate

Yes.

Non existent sums it up well, you put no links to anything on the last page.

You've made a baseless and bare-faced allegation against my account when the evidence is written here in type ! It's the height of hypocrisy and no I shall not be baited into biting . It's you who looks silly , trying to tear at something you don't like

You just lied.

you linked to absolutely nothing.

whatever you quoted could be your own BS.

However its discovered that its not your own BS but someone else that seems to have caught your appetite and now you think others will like the smell.

Dude

It stinks.
edit on 11-9-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

(post by ZIPMATT removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Go stare at a mobile phone mast for an hour and see how your eyes feel after that .

Quackwatch is on Megalomaniacwatch if you want to start drawing psuedofacts on that one

Why would I want to do that?

Megalomaniacwatch? Is that a thing?

Your scientific source is pseudoscience, your assertion about humans and the magnetosphere does not even qualify as that.

edit on 11-9-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Oh yes, like there must be swarms of shills ordered to suppress your bonkers beliefs.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Not really, I went for your source.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Yeah you totally ad hominem 'd it ...

with 'quackwatch' ,

at the American Academy of Environmental Medicine .

Grasping for traction...
edit on 11-9-2018 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Clearly, you do not understand what "ad hominem" means. Your source is questionable and you have not posted any other evidence to support your belief.

As you are the one calling people shills, the expression "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" comes to mind.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   

So you think therefore it is ?
Nope - it doesn't work that way
You're told therefore you believe - strange but true

I think this is the most honest thing you have written, if it applied to your beliefs aswell, or are you suggesting your theories are not to be doubted?
edit on 11-9-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
At least the bot has withdrawn and when you're calling names like liar you are just shooting your own feet , when all you need do , is prove that humans CAN live outside of the magnetosphere .

I'm still saying they can't , sources or not . Do you want to commit yourself to the argument that they can ?

or is going further a pointless exercise ?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

As far as I am concerned I can provide ample evidence that Apollo astronauts walked on the moon and can therefore survive outside Earth's magnetosphere. I've spent more time on the subject than I care to think about and have forgotten more than you claim to know.

You, on the other hand, have merely told us the sun is hot and that some people claim to get ill when exposed to EMF. You cite sources that plainly do not have anything to do with your claim and use as a source an organisation that is elbow deep in woo.

Calling people bots and shills and thinking that's all you need to do is pretty feeble. Your argument is either right and you can prove it or it is not. It matters not who or what you think your opponents are.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: OneBigMonkeyToo

As far as I am concerned I can provide ample evidence that Apollo astronauts walked on the moon and can therefore survive outside Earth's magnetosphere.

Then you keep shooting me down over a self-fulfilling fallacy that occurs in your own mind . What I'm saying doesn't fit your pre-set narrative , so you're convincing yourself I'm wrong without even checking , bypassing your own need for scientific understanding and validation of your own point of view via automatic deferment to nasa .

That's where you're going wrong . Instead , you want to do some research and think for yourself , make up your own mind , because your methodology is clearly flawed

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join