It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lunar landing hoax, facts that prove we haven't left the earths atmosphere.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Working at a Aerospace Manufacturer I have access to some gifted engineers, I saw some NASA errors that proved to me we didn't go the moon. First of all, it was so easy. Forget the pictures and videos, the lunar module was made of mostly aluminum alloy. Aluminum Alloy has the melting point of approximately 1350 degrees Celsius. The exosphere is about 300 miles above the earth and goes out about 6000 miles, temperature of the exosphere ranges 0-1700 degrees Celsius. They would have melted, the space station is 30 miles below the exosphere. The space station is in the earths atmosphere, besides that, the Van Allen Radiation belts were impossible obstacle.

Another lie in plain sight, the live transmission from the moon is impossible with 20 watts. They would have needed a power plant and a studio but only had a couple of brick sized batteries. After asking the PhD astrophysicist about the aluminum aloy and sending a signal from the moon, he sadly confirmed my findings. Although he only works on new aircraft products, he is aware of our present capabilities and we are currently not capable of sending humans through the exosphere and the Van Allan radiation belts.

After this conclusion, I now have doubts about Mars.

Everything can be looked up and verified.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...
edit on 9-9-2018 by maxzen2004 because: Added more information to back up my claim.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Good luck with this, this board is incapable of doubting NASA, while simultaneously saying they don't trust the government, which is exactly what they are. Well, that and remnants of the Nazis brought over through Operation Paperclip.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Nazi scientist wouldn't create an elaborate hoax, good honest people, it's Hitler's fault

link   
Never mind, I already see how this will go.

edit on 9/9/2018 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

link   
I agree but everything I said is easily verifiable, I'm ready.

a reply to: ZombieZygote

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

On ATS for a decade and only now you believe we never made it to the moon? What took you so long.

Basically the notion that man never landed on the moon has been a conspiracy theory since the 70s when they made that Capricorn One movie.

Were thousands of people sworn to secrecy? Since that time, most of those people have gotten old and near natural death so where are the oldsters coming forth with proclamations in this day and age of disclosing government cover ups.

Faking a moon landing is one thing but covering it up for 50 years is even harder to believe.

(post by moebius removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Sure, paper thin gold foil and we have nothing to withstand 1700 degrees Celsius in 1969.
Show me.

a reply to: Zaphod58

(post by Scrutinizing removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Ever heard of a ceramic thermal barrier ?

Yeah, they used it on the Apollo missions.

Your "facts" are all easily debunked if you had researched things more.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
My facts are easily found on the internet, prove me wrong. Hey, I was bummed out when I proved to myself. I am not here to force this down anyone's throat. If you ever had a doubt, look up the aluminum alloy melting point and look up the exosphere. Find out where the space station is, investigate it.

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I am no scientist and their will be many after me with way more challenges to your rather large claims of hoax and facts

So to establish what are your facts

1/ Alininium melts at 1350 and the exoshpere is 1700
2/ A transmission from the moon would require a power plant
3/ And confirmation from A PHD astrophysicist who works for an Aerospsace manufacturer

These are your hoax proofs and facts?, number 2 and 3 straight away are worth little to nothing as you have not provided any evidence for these claims

I can not without the help of google doubt number 1, so how would we overcome this obstacles in your mind, or are we earth locked forever? Has any nation solved this or are India, China and Russia also lying about deep space missions

BTW I believe humans have achieved landing on the moon, prepare for others to give proof with actual evidence and maybe some scorn

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Just grab some popcorn

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
If you believe that NASA did not go to the Moon during the Apollo Missions, then explain the satellite imagery from other countries showing the landing sites?

As a disclosure I was involved in various calculations and mapping those sites. I know we went to the Moon and other countries confirm that.

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
The Apollo spacecraft passed through the exosphere upon leaving Earth orbit, it did not linger in exosphere for any length of time and therefore was not subject to the excessive temperatures that can occur there.

Much the same way you are able to quickly pass your finger (which, made if flesh and blood, has a much lower melting point that aluminum!) without harm.

The same goes for the radiation from the Van Allen belts; rapid passage through the region reduced the exposure to relatively safe levels. And of course, the Apollo capsule itself provided radiation shielding in the form of its metal structure.

This question has been asked and answered many times, Google is your friend.

link   
Gold and polycarbonate was used as heat dissipation, and more so, as a 'heat' reflector.
The op's particular claim,(also by others) was debunked a decade ago.
edit on 9-9-2018 by smurfy because: Text.

link   

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Example of foil barrier, wait a minute they used more than one layer, I mean....thats, its....genius, dam those science guys

edit on 9-9-2018 by UpIsNowDown because: link

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Wrong, they used the heat shield for earth re-entry on the bottom of the capsule. The outer materials of the craft consisted metal alloys, I have the blue print.

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Wrong, NASA BS.

a reply to: Bhadhidar

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join