It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: 898929
a reply to: BigDave-AR

Glad to hear from you again Dave. Drone guy is gonna post more videos later today according to his comments on YouTube.

Are all of his videos from the same day on this? I cant imagine if there was a lockdown that whomever was there would just let him continue to fly it over.

That is a government facility and as such I believe the airspace would be regulated?

They also released 2 statements on their Instagram page and updated their website header a few hours ago.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigDave-AR

originally posted by: Slinki

originally posted by: caterpillage
a reply to: Slinki

There's also a strange lack of a lot of posters that I would think would have interest, and ideas in this thread.

Very true. There seems to be just this small circle of a few people keeping this thread alive.
Keep it up guys! I haven't found anything that would be of any use, as it's all already been posted.

I do have a question, though. Please forgive my ignorance and apologies if the answer was already posted and I missed it somehow. Does the FBI utilize black hawk helo's regularly?

I don’t see why not DHS and the likes have blackhawks for sure so I can’t imagine the FBI not having ready acsess to a ‘hawk or 12.

Okay, I just wasn't sure. Figured I'd get the answer so I could put that thought to bed.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

We definitely have some dedicated posters theres no doubt about it, lots of great information coming in from all sides. Yet as you stated we still need to find that thing which can tie everything together.

I saw you becoming famous elsewhere over this anyone bring me up yet? Yeah this isn’t right I mean this thread and all the other sites looking into this and nothing yet that makes a lick of sense. Too many good brains poring over this to have not found something yet. I don’t think the USPS rep guy being a sci-fi writer has anything to do with this, if anything it’d just be a convient way to try to make it seem that it’s something that it’s not if that makes any sense... It’d be too easy to just dump the whole conspiracy on his head and say nothing to see here folks.... Maybe my tinfoil hat is on too tight today but it seems too convient of a way out of the truth slips through it’s “protective barriers” as Neil Armstrong said to those kids when he made a speech at the White House.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Threads like these are why I've browsed ATS for the past 8 years... love this ****. So, I noticed before that there is a truck parked at the garage, but as someone pointed out on another site, there is caution tape on the garage.. I'd upload the image but for some reason I can't right now..
Also someone pointed out that when they've visited the observatory in the past, the post office is more of a gift shop rather than a functional post office...

edit on 13-9-2018 by that1lurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Glad to hear from you again Dave. Drone guy is gonna post more videos later today according to his comments on YouTube.

Are all of his videos from the same day on this? I cant imagine if there was a lockdown that whomever was there would just let him continue to fly it over.

That is a government facility and as such I believe the airspace would be regulated?

They also released 2 statements on their Instagram page and updated their website header a few hours ago.

No longer government it was taken of by AURA and the affiliated universities.
edit on 9/13/2018 by BigDave-AR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

No the video was taken yesterday

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thread moves fast, where's the link to the video you're all talking about?

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

So someone mentioned that it is transitioning management? I just ran across that.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, they are basically transferring management to the University of New Mexico, at least thats what I've gathered.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So someone mentioned that it is transitioning management? I just ran across that.

I believe the transition had already occurred earlier in the year.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

That joke about the viking funeral and marshmallows under the seat should of made you famous, I thought it was hilarious

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes that has been mentioned earlier, it's been highly scrutinized given the nature of the response, also another member posted that their boss had a discussion with the head of the observatory I believe it was. All seemed normal and nothing was suspicious from the boss' point of view.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:29 PM
link   

According to their wiki it is still operated by the NSO as well as AURA.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sometimes ya gotta laugh to keep from going crazy!
How’s your day been? Sorry I haven’t been able to much leg work it’s my Friday so I’m gonna hit it hard when I get home tonight.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
That was funny for sure. It's good that we can still have a sense of humor during these times!
a reply to: threeeyesopen

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice

a reply to: Tanga36

Check out Rod J. Spurgeon (@RodSpurgeon): twitter.com...

Shows he is a science fiction writer in his bio

I love and notice synchronizities..... sci fi you say...

Tonight I was browsing our danish netflix and noticed they added Deep Impact a few days ago.
The movie about some observers of the sky who spotted a meteor heading for Earth with their telescopes. The eldest and most experienced of the spaceship crew sent to bomb the asteroid is named...... Spurgeon. (Last name Tanner).

Wow, that's crazy! I believe in synchronicities too! I believe that nothing is a coincidence...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   

According to their wiki it is still operated by the NSO as well as AURA.

Oh okay my bad I’m getting my wires crossed with all the twists and turns.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: GD1970
That was funny for sure. It's good that we can still have a sense of humor during these times!
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Gallows humor gets me through life...

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Slinki

The Bureau has several Boackhawks in their THU.

There's also a strange lack of a lot of posters that I would think would have interest, and ideas in this thread.

I think because there isn't really anything out there in regards to information. I've followed the thread since page one, and I didn't comment for a long time because there is nothing to add other than pure speculation.

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

No worries, everyones got a job to do, having a sense of humor is the best medicine I think. We'll keep you posted on here with any new info if you wanna sit back for a bit.

new topics

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join