It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
I think it's time to breakout our highly gifted ATS Remote Viewers!

Recently I have been training online with CIA Remote Viewing manuals, maybe we can compare notes.

Omg can you send that to me, I’m just entering this world I guess to say. That would be so interesting to study.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

a reply to: SeaWorthy

That's a huge jump to something completely unrelated though, simply because it's in the "same state"?
"terrorism" of any kind just doesnt seem plausible at all in this scenario

Take a look at some of these sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
like sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I was originally replying to your post referencing the 3 suspects released by the judge in NM not any posts about solar activity.

Something observed on the sun or with it's activity would seem like a logical suspicion just because of the observatory itself specializing in monitoring solar activity. Seems like if they wanted to keep something "hush hush" this was extremely poorly executed because all it's doing is drawing increasing amounts of attention lol

I’ve been speaking with the reporter since this began. He updated me everyday and there is literally nothing. He keeps trying but nothing.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
I tried contacting Mr. Castillas (finally the proper spelling) and was forced to leave a message for him on voicemail.

The man probably has more important things to do than return a call from a guy writing for an online science magazine, but you never know.

If he calls, ATS will be second to know.

I swear...if I hadn't already taken my vacation for the year, I'd take a 20 hour road trip just for the hell of it.
I just don't understand why the situation is so hush hush. If it's lack of funding, it is what it is...no need for Apaches and clandestine CIA-type nonsense.
It's "security" reasons. The locals there need to band together and start making some noise. I'd want to know if my family is at risk from this "security" issue.

YES that’s what I’ve been saying. I’m 13 hours away and would be more than happy to head there if I had a group large enough. I’ve been following since day one. I am in touch with the network through Facebook. He says the same thing, can’t get in there and they cannot get any information. Anyone else wanna take a ride to New Mexico? I’ll skip work and get fired tomorrow just for this

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen
Heres the video I referenced earlier folks, this is the one where the person apparently went through the barrier and found the place abandoned.

I did not see the original video, apparently it had been taken down due some copyright type thing the first time around.

m.imgur.com...

ETA here is another video from the same person, this time they are walking near the observatory, the video quality is noticeably poor compared to the other video. m.imgur.com...

They are deleted already. Did you do that?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Plzbetrue

Dang, I read you say you've been talking to the reporter daily and figured you were a local and was going to ask if you could head up and take a peek.

Guess 13 hrs is a bit much for a day trip lol.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

That’s crazy that this is deleted. Let alone so quickly. I watched both videos earlier and at a glance they were quite literally inconsequential—besides showing that the place is now a modern day ghost town.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   

No I most certainly did not delete them, this is not the first time his videos have been deleted either. Thanks for the heads up on that, I hope the person who filmed it isn't now facing some serious problems with the FBI.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Fiscal

That person may have been intercepted and forced to delete the videos ? They did go passed the barrier which would be illegal.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Truly, this is ATS quality material, loaded with mystery and possible conspiracy .......

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: threeeyesopen

Theoretically. Though the ‘barrier’ last I saw was one strip of police tape with a stop sign in the middle. I would think someone could argue ignorance pretty easily. Maybe get hassled some, but I’d doubt any criminal proceedings. I would think with the installation being semi-public—it’s practically it’s own tiny town—that a bit of unguarded tape and no actual signage wouldn’t hold much water legally speaking.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Fiscal
You make a good point there for sure, although I do question the severity of exactly what is going on and also the mens rea is there because he uploaded it online with the purpose to expose what is going on. At least that's how it appears.

I also wanted to post that apparently webcams at other observatories are also down, I dont frequent them often so I dont know exactly what their maintenance schedule is like..just another strange coincidence I guess.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Good point to you also. Intent would be a killer issue for the uploader. A lot of strange coincidences. Too many.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Perhaps the following explain part of the argument;

[PDF]Environmental Impact Statement for the Sacramento Peak Observatory ...

www.nsf.gov...

PDF , found several 2017 PDF , Gov't articles ref the Sunspot Observatory. One of the articles is full of photos plus Maps etc. Contains info in reference to The areas future - Mothballing and Partial Destruction, / Demolition etc.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I do not think that this has anything to do with the scientists spotting some abnormality. Academics do not freak out. They just take their data and coordinates and go to the chairs and duplicate it on big equipment. Nobody would be any wiser what is going on, not a fiasco like this.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

This is weird so there was nothing wrong that was see-able.

Well, nothing see-able would be weird considering the meaning of the term "observatory."

Harte
edit on 9/11/2018 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

From the sounds of it, no one did freak out so much as the FBI showed up and kicked everyone out without telling them why.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Why all the secrecy though? Why not just say hey we're gonna demo this place, you employees now are working here. Instead the employees by the sound of it were not even allowed to take their work before being kicked out.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Type into your browser

2017 - or earlier -
Sacramento Observatory to be Shut Down

A trip advisory pops up and explains such

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

That's a huge jump to something completely unrelated though, simply because it's in the "same state"?
"terrorism" of any kind just doesnt seem plausible at all in this scenario

Take a look at some of these sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
like sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I was originally replying to your post referencing the 3 suspects released by the judge in NM not any posts about solar activity.

Something observed on the sun or with it's activity would seem like a logical suspicion just because of the observatory itself specializing in monitoring solar activity. Seems like if they wanted to keep something "hush hush" this was extremely poorly executed because all it's doing is drawing increasing amounts of attention lol

My thought was, two really odd things happened within days of each other in the same state.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Perhaps it was all a Media False Flag to take the shine off something else ???? I, like your goodselves, share the wonder why ??

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join