It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Solar Observatory, USPS office in Sunspot, NM evacuated for 'safety reasons'

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Been following this thread since it began and have seen my own theories and everyone else's theory shot full of holes. After much head scratching and exchanging my tin foil hat for my critical thinking cap, I think I've got it all figured out!

Small population town in the hills that is isolated from any large city (hell, even any medium sized town). It is surrounded by federally protected land. It also has equipment that can be used to see things the fed-gov doesn't acknowledge and refuses to even discuss. This equipment used to be (might still be) owned by the fed-gov and same goes for the buildings. Of course, there is also a small town post office near the site.

Agents from fed-gov descend onto small, isolated town and shut it down. A Blackhawk lands and big wig and his team exit. They swarm the communication and information towers and seize control of any incoming and outgoing information. They freeze out the local hillbilly, but experienced sheriff and his goofball deputies until they eventually are sent packing. They tell employees of once owned fed-gov site, as well as some private citizens to disappear without any explanation. The freeze out is widen to include local media and no MSM outlet will touch it because they are too busy with their next Trump story.

Sooooo...the ONLY explanation for this is that we've somehow traveled back to the nineties and ended up in a Steven Seagal movie. The only question is whether or not they are actual federal agents or if they are the terrorists.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Im still wondering why its taking so long to "secure" this observatory and tiny area?

Why are they still there?

Issues with the Ebola that hit the US in Texas took less time.

WTF is going on?

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: itswhatev
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That's a huge jump to something completely unrelated though, simply because it's in the "same state"?
"terrorism" of any kind just doesnt seem plausible at all in this scenario

Take a look at some of these sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
like sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tanga36
Been following this thread since it began and have seen my own theories and everyone else's theory shot full of holes. After much head scratching and exchanging my tin foil hat for my critical thinking cap, I think I've got it all figured out! ... the ONLY explanation for this is that we've somehow traveled back to the nineties and ended up in a Steven Seagal movie. The only question is whether or not they are actual federal agents or if they are the terrorists.

I'm buyin' it!

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered
Im still wondering why its taking so long to "secure" this observatory and tiny area?

WTF is going on?

Maybe because they're not actually "securing" it. Nothing to secure. Just shutting it down and tying up all the loose ends.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Whatthedoctorordered

WTF is going on?

Maybe because they're not actually "securing" it. Nothing to secure. Just shutting it down and tying up all the loose ends.

Well my thought as well, just still wondering what is going on and why its not all over the news. So so odd.

I have vacationed in that area many times, since its pretty easy to get to from Texas, and pretty.

Its like theres a blackout

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I think it's time to breakout our highly gifted ATS Remote Viewers!

Recently I have been training online with CIA Remote Viewing manuals, maybe we can compare notes.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Tanga36

Sooooo...the ONLY explanation for this is that we've somehow traveled back to the nineties

NOOOOOOO! I tried to avoid the 90s at all costs! You can't make me go back! *kicks and screams*

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: itswhatev

You keep referencing the terrorist theory and adding in, in escalating severity, racism. Bigotry, Muslims, etc.

Not sure who you are tying that to, but if you're referencing ideas presented in this thread, I was as far as I know one of the first to come up with a terrorist scenario.

If you'll re read, you'll notice no mention of Muslims, extremist, race, nationalities, etc.

The only one blankly labeling terrorist with extremist Muslim, is you.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ToasterBorst

Dont like self righteous people, plain and simple..obviously dough head thinks he has all the answers but obviously wouldn't bring his arse down there to find out the truth. I'll take his word as seriously as the rest of the speculation on here and other sites. I hardly believe he knows the whole truth and nothing but.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: wylekat

Avoid the nineties? I don't recall most of that decade. High school and college will do that to people. Lol

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ToasterBorst

What’s interesting is this fellow points to the exact issue we are all curious about. Why was the place vacated and why the extreme silence?

edit on 11-9-2018 by Fiscal because: Spelling.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Fiscal
That's what we would all like to know, anyone hear anything new ? Just gonna take a break and go look for some more info in a bit.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Well. If I was refering to specifically your post, rest assured I would have replied to your specific post. I was referencing now a couple different theories posted involving terrorism. The "muslim extremists" term was used in a seperate post from yours and I quoted it because that was the term used, there was also a screenshot referencing a facebook post a long the same lines . My apologies you took offence to me saying its absurd? There is a specific minority political demographic rampant on ATS these days that likes to demonize mulsims/immigrants of any kind and being this is one of the few threads on ATS yet to be infected with such nonsense, I just wanted to state my opinion that it didn't seem logical to jump in that direction.

Moving on.

The YouTube video about hours missing from the timestamps is very intersting, especially because it happens to be the same day all of this went down. It's also interesting since this is a solar observatory and that its sole purpose is to observe the sun. However once the youtuber started going into "biblical" bs and revelations he lost me. If there was, hypothetically, something that was caught by the satellites observing the sun that was deemes of national security- that was also observed at Sunspot- it would have to be something pretty major but I have no clue what could possibly warrant that type of response. Coincidence or not it's strange for sure
edit on 053058209pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: Words

edit on 063050209pm30America/Chicagov by itswhatev because: Also words

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Another mildly interesting find. In an effort to look for people to contact and ask questions, I pulled the whois for sunspot.solar. The entire registry is ‘Redacted for Privacy’. While that’s not necessarily out of the ordinary, many times businesses have some sort of tech contact, if even a generic contact email. That doesn’t even exist for this site.

Just a bit of extra info.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

a reply to: caterpillage

Well. If I was refering to specifically your post, rest assured I would have replied to your specific post. I was referencing now a couple different theories posted involving terrorism. The "muslim extremists" term was used in a seperate post from yours and I quoted it because that was the term used, there was also a screenshot referencing a facebook post a long the same lines . My apologies you took offence to me saying its absurd? There is a specific minority political demographic rampant on ATS these days that likes to demonize mulsims/immigrants of any kind and being this is one of the few threads on ATS yet to be infected with such nonsense, I just wanted to state my opinion that it didn't seem logical

Right on. No offence taken.

There's also a small minority infecting the board that cry racism at everything they see.

And I in turn did not wish to see that obnoxious garbage brought into this thread.

Glad to know you're not of that ilk.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
I think it's time to breakout our highly gifted ATS Remote Viewers!

Recently I have been training online with CIA Remote Viewing manuals, maybe we can compare notes.

Ingo Swann said that there is a large object that is in an orbit behind our Son and it remains hidden. Maybe Sunspot saw it and tried to release the information, but not quick enough.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

a reply to: SeaWorthy

That's a huge jump to something completely unrelated though, simply because it's in the "same state"?
"terrorism" of any kind just doesnt seem plausible at all in this scenario

Take a look at some of these sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
like sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I was originally replying to your post referencing the 3 suspects released by the judge in NM not any posts about solar activity.

Something observed on the sun or with it's activity would seem like a logical suspicion just because of the observatory itself specializing in monitoring solar activity. Seems like if they wanted to keep something "hush hush" this was extremely poorly executed because all it's doing is drawing increasing amounts of attention lol

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
If it’s the mailbox white powder theory, whoever sent it must be old, no one uses mail anymore. Just snapchat the poison my god

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   
They’re probably securing a good cover story.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join