It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
When I checked the mail this morning I got a nice surprise

JAK

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
It's my girlfriends birthday today. She wasn't expecting all that she got and it was great to see her face.

Jack

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Knowing that I've only got a few months of school left and then its the big scary real world, so I guess it makes me smile and raise an eyebrow in fear.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Bubble gum and blue berries made me smile today.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
No, seriously, usually when I think that and I'm that depressed there's a problem(usually a BAD DAY or couple of days). Usually, I just think of Homer Simpson saying or doing something stupid, if not I think of BSB 100 Hrs. promo tour vid. (SUPER FUNNY). Or I just think of my own joke(s) about stuff going on at the house or work.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sadly, today, not much. I lost one of my best friends last night (died), and I also lost a lot of respect for all the grave dancers here on ATS. Ahh well, knew the friend was going to be going soon, and I have no idea why I wouldn't expect some of those people to be gleeful to see someone suffer.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Who on ATS died!?!?!

My smile: the homeless guy was awake & said thanks for the muffin I usally buy & leave for him. I don't know if I'm cool with him knowing it's me, for some odd reason I haven't figured out yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
No one on ATS died that I know of, short of Weise. I'm talking about all of these gleeful threads about people dying and suffering that have been popping up the past couple of days.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
junglejake:
Good friends are hard to find. Sorry to hear you lost one.

What made me smile today:
My fiance's Dad and his wife live next door to us. Well, his wife's father died the other day, the two of them are spending a few days with her parents so they asked me to get their mail. It made me smile to see how many cards and flowers they got in the mail. It shows how thoughtful some people can be in a time of need.
He lived a great life and died at the age of 85, so while I'm sad, no one could have asked for a better life for him.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
nothing made me smile today....yet ... maybe later who knows... i dont mean to whine or complain but i havent been feeling too good for the last 3 days, because im withdrawing from pain killers... i take them on a almost daily basis, and i usually stop for a while for cleansing purposes...and that ususallly amkes me depressed, annoyed, grumpy..moody ... more than i already am ..hehehe... but im going out for a walk now, so maybe ill see something worth a smile....

JAK

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here BaastetNoir

Jack

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
.... lololol...ok ...you got me ..!!!

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What made me smile today:

The word Cosmos that we use to describe the universe is a Greek word that means "To bring order or harmony out of chaos."

Oddly enough the same word is the root word in the word cosmetics.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
My granddaughter ask me if I wanted her to sit up with me tonight on the couch...made me smile,,, she offered because I had sat up all night with her the night before as she had a tummy ache...

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Joking around about the Vanilla video by Gackt with a friend made me smile today.

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I laugh all the time... but specifically today...

Banshee's avatar... I LOVE Office Space

and listening this morning to Elvis Duran & The Z Morning Zoo here on Z100 in NY. (6-10AM ET)

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[edit on 3/30/05 by prophetmike]

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
my crazy aunt.. this lady is nutcase, she wants to fix her broken 1993 expo, give it to me and wants me to sell my 96 Ford because according to her I'm too small to drive such a big minivan, and I don't look as good in my car as I do in hers

I couldn't help but to smile after that but when i told her no and said my next car will probably be a hybrid, she said a Hi-who?

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What made me smile today?

I farted in a Chevy Suburban....with 6 people in it....going 60 on the expressway....and the windows can't roll down.....

Seriously, that happened today

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I do not need a reason to smile, only to frown. I am at ease with whatever situation i am in, therefor, i smile.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risky_Bizness
What made me smile today?

I farted in a Chevy Suburban....with 6 people in it....going 60 on the expressway....and the windows can't roll down.....

Seriously, that happened today

EEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! GOOD GRIEF...!! I would have open the door a kick you out ...lol

Today i feel alot better... when i woke up my hub and dog were both staring at me waiting for me to wake up... that made me smile ..! YEYY !!

[edit on 31-3-2005 by BaastetNoir]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join