It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you smile today?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I wasnt' in the Surburban with Risky_Bizness when he farted. That makes me smile.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by savannah
I wasnt' in the Surburban with Risky_Bizness when he farted. That makes me smile.

Anyday that I can put a smile on someone's face....is a day worth living.

And that my friends....makes me smile

JAK

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I recieved an email this morning whith this phrase on it:

One brain-building, at-a-glance email a day
    helps keep unsightly ignorance away.
Hey, it made me giggle.

Jack

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
what made me smile today.

the work that JAK, very kindly did on my gif for theradio show ..!!!

U ROCK!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The flood waters aren't raging through the town I'm living in. There is some minor floooding, but it' only gonna be messy, not big loss of life and such...

JAK

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The thought that people are still contributing to this thread and that I might possibly have helped someone smile today, or any day.

Jack

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
The thought that people are still contributing to this thread and that I might possibly have helped someone smile today, or any day.

Jack

Thank you, friend!

JAK

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Today, well this morning for a start, was clicking on one of the music video links that Savannah kindly posted yesterday.

I am, once again, in absolute tears. This chap is a hero, Too funny Savannah!

Jack

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Listening to Ludovico Einaudi made me smile today, his music was recomended by a friend and its calmed me down, I was in a stressed and angry mood due to coursework but now I'm calm and smiling

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I ran into this picture

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
What made me smile today....

My boyfriend called me today during his lunch break just to say hello....that made my day a WHOLE lot better!!!!!!

Also, the weather here is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS.... 76 and SUNNY!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a BEAUTIFUL DAY also!!!!!

[edit on 5-4-2005 by LaNena_24]

JAK

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:21 AM
link   
What made me smile today....

The thought of all the kind words and offers of help I have been recieving since yesterday.

Thank you all very much.

Jack

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
DiabolusFireDragon's avatar made me smile today, more of a amused grin rather than a smile but a sub-species of the smile none the less.

JAK

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I was listening to a song as I was making tea in the kitchen and I misheard the lyrics.

I thought the chorus said, "Smile like you're naked"

Frankly I think my version is much better.

Jack

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
today kinglizards avatar made me smile

thanks KL

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
my new post i made in the NWO section about the European super state that will happen no matter what. i enjoy writting alot so it always makes me smile. Also, waking up next to my girlfriend this morning made me smile too.

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I never need a reason to smile. And i never make up an excuse for frowning. This is how i think everyone should be.
-tom

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
nothing yet.... but the days not over, I'll be going home in about an hour, so that should put a smile on my face...

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
today at school me and 2 mates were talkin about which 1 girl (but not our g/f) we would take on holiday just the two of us but when i was asked mark next to me turned round and said you can take a boy

so i just threw a punch which made a brill connexion with his head (lame as it may sound it was a legitamite accident) and knocked him of his chair with a nice clean hit (but for science we sit on stools) and he wacked his head again on the floor and all the teacher said was

are u three stoned

made my day

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I just put in my new avatar today. its only my third one after being on ats for about 10 months. LOL i guess my avatars have a longer life then normal.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join