It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convince me of your faith

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghostsinthefog
Regardless of your religion. Try to Convince me, or why you believe your god/religion is the right one. Make 5 points in bullet form.

1. 1 God always came & taught me things when I was a kid. I did not understand what God had taught me until I was much older & began to make sense of it all. God was teaching me the deepest truths about the spiritual side of life & i am just a nobody?

2. 2 God took me to view Hell & see people being judged & thrown into The lake of Fire. I didn't know what that place was until I grew older & heard about religion & Hell.

3. 3 God takes me to worlds where everyone is an angel & can fly, & we fly around for hours having fun. All people do there is have fun it seems.

4. 4 God takes me to mansions in the sky & I remembered being there before I took birth on earth. I met lots of people there & it was explained to me that the earth is only an energy world & is not as real as humans think.

5. 5 God told me He is my Father & He has taken me to countless other worlds & taught me infinite things that never cease to amaze me. I feel so honoured that God would teach little old me these things & tell me He is my Dad! He even Blesses me! He is just awesome!! I feel like crying because His love is so amazing

edit on 9-9-2018 by SourcePage because: add typos

posted on Sep, 9 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
• Jahbulon
• Jubelo
• Jubelum
• Jubela
• Jubilee
• Hiram Abif
• Mahabone
• Boaz
• Jachin

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SourcePage

3 God speaks endless wisdom that completely astounds me & proves to my intellect that God is the most wise.

So your intellect is that above of Gods?

You are a psychopathic stalker.

Your first post that I read was illuminating.

Then a few post later I come to this and its just set in stone now.

Every forum has devils like you who stop any spiritual knowledge from arising.

evil posters, they should skinned and hung upside down for their treachery.

You are the definition of a brick wall that stops all individual growth & development.

Yes, you must be very close with God.

all this love you have in your heart is just overwhelming obvious in your words

Jesus says people can see God face to face. You say they cannot see God. You are saying Jesus is a liar. This makes you into Satan. You are a devil striving endlessly to wipe out all knowledge including the knowledge that Christ The Lord of The Universe gave.

Where and when did Jesus say this and how do you know he said it and its not just someone attributing that as being said by Jesus?

The trick is to maintain your belief in God even though you are in a hell at the moment.

So you are posting from another reality now?

and God bring you here to Hell to show you all us demons?

These are your words,

you said

4 God shows me the saints in Heaven & the demons in Hell & so I know He has organised reality correctly.

You say so many contradictory things.

God watches to see how you will handle yourself in this evil world, & rewards you accordingly.

So I take it you have special permission to speak for God?

and also permission to take Gods judgement?

We have to choose to be positive even when things look bad. It's the half glass of water analogy all over again.

So why are you so negative?

Maybe its not others that are liars but yourself, deceiving yourself.

when I learned to clear my mind & wait for God to speak I found that God did speak & show me the future etc.

Was this learning done before you were able to even speak?

being a tiny child means at a very young age or you had some dwarfism but have now grown?

That is all religion needs to teach. Stop thinking about worldly matters & concerns etc & clear your mind so that God, who is closer to you than life itself, can speak to you & teach you everything.

This is what most religions do teach, this is a very summarized version of just about all religions that believe in one God.

Ignore the religious barbarians who tell you not to, & ignore the critics who have absolutely no purpose in life except to serve satan.

Sorry but I cannot ignore you.

Jesus said to love even the most lost causes.

Your constant judgement of all the evil people out there just shows how deceived you are, seeing life one dimension-ally while trying to convince others that you have some sort of illuminated understanding of reality and God while others don't and they are evil because they disagree with you.

That is the only thing that can put you in God's Presence where God can speak to you etc. Once you learn this basic lesson & practice it then you will get to know God. And sooner or later God will manifest after He thinks you are ready Just do it if you want to know who God is

I guess you believe in a limited God.

1 God always came & taught me things when I was a kid. I did not understand what God had taught me until I was much older & began to make sense of it all. God was teaching me the deepest truths about the spiritual side of life & i am just a nobody?

since you are asking

then the answer is No.

you are somebody.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Regardless of your religion. Try to Convince me, or why you believe your god/religion is the right one. Make 5 points in bullet form.

No one can convince another of their faith over the internet.

Its human actions in real life that will convince that a persons faith is strong in whatever they believe.

Take a look at followers that are stuck in war zones that become fanatics due to their circumstances, their faith i strong when they can take their own lives and the lives of many others due to their beliefs.

Another things that makes a fanatic or that allows ones mind to entertain a fanatical viewpoint is if they believe they belief if right compared to anothers belief in deities.

I have faith that there is an intelligence/awareness that is far beyond our comprehension that religions try to explain but fail miserably as seen by our history when religious beliefs lead to war.

How to convince you of my faith, wait until technology allows us to merge our minds and memories with a machine so another person can view it like a movie and experience the feelings and sensations one has when they have an awakening to faith, then you will be convinced once you experience what any individual has that lead them to whatever belief they hold.

With some it may be numerous experiences with others its just one that solidifies their faith.

5 points, Nah it takes a whole life and all life experiences to understand why another is convinced or have such strong faith in whatever.

Like I said, until we can merge our minds with machines to gain a glimpse into another experiences and feelings then one cannot really convince another.

One is convinced by an experience not an interaction.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

One is convinced by an experience not an interaction.

I agree... but I think that experience is a direct experience and interaction with God.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

That is very demonic? You are a demon from Hell. Only a demon could think of doing such a thing to another human. You praise terrorists as well for killing themselves along with countless others for their faith. You say they are the greatest religious people of all?

No doubt you will start stalking me now. Just get lost you sick freak

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

i'm from an atheist family & community & never knew anyone who believed in a God. But God kept taking me to the spiritual side & teaching me about The Tree of Life & Angels etc. Then when I was older & read about religions I realised that God had already taught me what religions are pointing towards, & a lot more. So I kind of see religions as spiritually retarded. So I could not recommend any religion to anyone. I don't own any religious books or anything like that. God is a living person who is waiting for you to open your mind to Him. You'll get a shock when you find this to be true. You'll realise God was with you all the time when you thought God is far away if He exists at all. So religions can be very bad & even demonic, because they make you focus on dead scriptures & mindless worship instead of opening your mind to The Living God who is right beside you. In fact they will even say that you cannot meet God, or you are not worthy yet. Even though Jesus says He will manifest to you & so will The Father God. It's impossible to explain any clearer than that.

posted on Sep, 10 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Jesus said to love even the most lost causes.

Jesus called His best friends, "Satan" when they said something wrong. He didn't banish them to Hell or anything. They still started the churches everyone goes to.
So being loving does not mean you have to put up with people's BS all the time. You can call it what it is & keep things clear

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourcePage

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

That is very demonic? You are a demon from Hell. Only a demon could think of doing such a thing to another human. You praise terrorists as well for killing themselves along with countless others for their faith. You say they are the greatest religious people of all?

No doubt you will start stalking me now. Just get lost you sick freak

You completely misunderstood his entire post. The comment that you're responding to is sarcasm making fun of your negative nature and words. He didn't praise terrorists; he called them fanatics.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

That is very demonic?

a question you ask.

No, it is not demonic but a horrid act humans have performed on each other for quite some time.

You are a demon from Hell.

I very well could be.

Do you wish to tempt me?

Only a demon could think of doing such a thing to another human.

So all the people that have skinned others are demons?

That's a lot demons running around in history, yeah I agree with the concept that they were and are demons not actual horror movie characters you kids like to be scared off.

You praise terrorists as well for killing themselves along with countless others for their faith.

I did no such thing

But its clear you are seeing things, this being another example of seeing things or reading things never posted.

You say they are the greatest religious people of all?

Is this even more examples of you seeing things or..... you are asking a question.

I will take it as a question, to answer...

seeing as its come from your imagination about something else you think I said but never did, No I wouldn't say that and haven't said that.

No doubt you will start stalking me now.

You mean replying to post that you direct my way?

Well if that is stalking then yes.

Just get lost you sick freak

Hey I'm not the one seeing things.

Jesus called His best friends, "Satan" when they said something wrong. He didn't banish them to Hell or anything. They still started the churches everyone goes to. So being loving does not mean you have to put up with people's BS all the time.

Whatever point you are trying to make here is just way beyond me.

Sorry to stalk you... but seeing as stalking has a new meaning its up to you if you want to be stalked,

its all up to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Convince me of your faith

basically if you are not meeting God face to face then you are a spiritual retard. You are spiritually retarded. Something is wrong with you. I think people like yourselves are just closed minded. The mind is very powerful & can block out perception of God if it is not careful.

So open your God given minds. Open your minds to God your Creator. Open your minds & let God talk to you & start taking you to other worlds. There is so much to learn once you awaken to God. The universe is multi-levelled & God uses science to do everything He does. There is no magic involved. God will demonstrate that science to you so you will understand the matrix of the creation you are embedded in. It's all so simple once God demonstrates it to you. The only difficult thing in life is trying to get people to open their minds to God. And religious people are the main demons most of the time because they say God is a certain thing & everything else is satan. So they are stuck in a book written long ago & cannot smell the coffee of the present age. So they have their heads up their asses & think they know God when they actually do not. It''s a tragedy because it puts all you semi-conscious souls into deep dark spiritual lies 24/7.

I was with God just an hour ago. In God's Presence. That is a normal day for me. I think nothing of it & know that God owns my soul & everything I am. My only concern is that i live in a world of the dumbest people in the universe. Where even the religious people are stupid & have not met God in person. Jesus says you can meet Him in Person. Jesus says you can meet The Father God in person. But religious barbarians will kill you if you do meet God or Jesus, because they say that no one can meet God in person. So they are the dumbest most ignorant savages that should be removed from God's churches & never allowed back in. Ban the monsters from having any power in the churches because they are misleading the world & taking the world to Hell
edit on 11-9-2018 by SourcePage because: add typos

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

The mind is very powerful & can block out perception of God if it is not careful.

WOW

that is quite powerful

I think it could powerful enough to make one believe they are face to face with God.

That is all and good and fine as it can help a person become a better person with more compassion fro their fellow humans.

You seem to be influenced by something very sinister calling ...well it seems like everyone reading that doesn't have the same delusions as you

You are spiritually retarded.

I guess that is like Jesus calling his disciples Devil, right?

You are just doing Jesus' work.

Bless us all for we are saved to have you in our presence.

What better teacher to have than one that can say loving things like this to those that ask

basically if you are not meeting God face to face then you are a spiritual retard.

us inferior beings cannot help it, please do not judge us so harshly all mighty one.

It's all so simple once God demonstrates it to you.

So why are not posting the scientific equation that unifies relativity with quantum and we gain the knowledge that you say is so simple.

It is, many believe it will be very simple.

a short equation and let the readers see that what you say here quoted below is something are not making up

The universe is multi-levelled & God uses science to do everything He does. There is no magic involved. God will demonstrate that science to you so you will understand the matrix of the creation you are embedded in. It's all so simple once God demonstrates it to you.

So show us the unifying equation if its all so simple.

My only concern is that i live in a world of the dumbest people in the universe.

You poor thing

How do live life with such issues?

Where even the religious people are stupid & have not met God in person. Jesus says you can meet Him in Person. Jesus says you can meet The Father God in person. But religious barbarians will kill you if you do meet God or Jesus, because they say that no one can meet God in person. So they are the dumbest most ignorant savages that should be removed from God's churches & never allowed back in. Ban the monsters from having any power in the churches because they are misleading the world & taking the world to Hell

You make no sense.

Just on the other page you said you shouldn't turn your back on even the worst sinners like Jesus but now you do a flip and some should?

You start your post with the title and that is way to convince, to call us stupid retards?

God bless you.
edit on 12-9-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
so snap out of yourself & open your mind to God.

Life does not actually begin until you meet God.

Until then you are just a sleeping soul in an egg or cocoon, walking around in a deluded dreamlike state.

Do yourself a favour & choose to meet God & be awoken out of your little bubble of illusion.

I don't think you will. No doubt you are a moron like everyone else at this site, & will end up as an evil clown or something

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   
I could not convince you of my faith while leaving you faithless, convincing you of my faith would mean making you have faith. You don't have faith in life?

posted on Sep, 23 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

If the smallest known particles are Hadrons, Gluons and Leptons and they are held together by Techni-quarks, then Convince me of where these Techni-quarks get their power to hold these particles together?

edit on 23-9-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join