a reply to: Ghostsinthefog
1. There is written proof, historical proof of Jesus having lived. There is evidence of events that occurred in the Bible by artifacts found, name
places, look at Golgatha online. You can see the skull formation which Golgotha means. Then look at other places. It's like a puzzle line that starts
to form and you can see there is too much to deny.
2. Prophecy is happening as foretold right now. If you were to look at all the prophecies written in the Bible that have already occurred, are
occurring and appear to be about to happen there are too many coincidences to ignore. Earthquakes, fires, weather changes, strange mass animal deaths,
increased paranormal events, hardened hearts and angry selfish people becoming more so day by day, evil is becoming worse - the amount of pedophiles,
crime, false religions, Damascus. If you have not decided by the time Damascus is destroyed utterly in every possible way, and then a great event
occurs which is beyond belief which has everyone terrified and then one man manages to calm everyone down and then becomes the most
important/powerful/seemingly miraculous man: do not delay, choose Jesus. Many of us believe the Rapture will occur and we believers will no longer be
here to guide you. Get your hands on a Bible and put your utmost faith in God.
3. God loves you. He created YOU to be a companion, to share in all he has created, to be loved and to love. Watch the Shack. There are some things
many Christians don't agree about it, but I think it will answer a lot of your questions about who God is.
4. That lost feeling, that constant searching in your heart, that gut feeling - He is calling you to accept His love. He created humans above angels
and that is one reason why the devil is so angry at God and is trying to torment and destroy us. He is jealous of God making us HIs sons and
5. What do you have to lose? You don't have to be a famous person or high achiever. You simply be yourself, as is, and accept Jesus as your Savior and
repent (meaning to change your ways, but not become perfect) and you will have eternal life as a perfect person (the same you are now, just in perfect
form mentally/physically/spiritually) and you will be happy, joyous, healthy, in the presence of absolute love and acceptance and see such wonders
that we cannot even imagine them (God stated this). There is no perfect Christian religion, all are just doing the best they can and trying to learn
more. It's a personal relationship and not a slave/owner existence. Once you accept Jesus the Holy Spirit comes to live in you and you start to feel
the love that has been missing your entire life and you start to understand things with the Holy Spirit's guidance. It does not mean you are possessed
or have strange thoughts - it just means you are spiritually connected to God and you are never alone and always have help/guidance/protection.
edit on 6/9/18 by ccseagull because: (no reason given)