It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need someone to figure this out ..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Excessivly, until uncovering forces that accumulate in the sky and grow living things here on the surface. I think the effects of drug use have triggered a self aware individual which revolves around all memory and it puts the entire population under siege of problematic emotional distress. Its like a lord of the flies style scientist running experiements through nervous system impules and direction in suppression of memory.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dustyroads
a reply to: Plotus

I've experienced this thing in action it utilizes the memory of your actions and comes in as a panic hijacking people into confused states of disaray. Also animals such as squirrels running back and forth in roadways.

In my youth I experienced this. We called it indecision. And the effects of outside influences, usually chemical in nature.
edit on 3-9-2018 by Plotus because: yes, no, yes, no, yes.....

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Just gonna give the guy a hard time, eh?

S&F, OP.

F#A.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dustyroads

Bernie? Dat U?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

a reply to: wtfatta

It was observed that a think plate of memory was accumulating in the skies and then further findings would be the sensations bead wraping and leading to the destruction of the cube which grew inside my body along side my heart. The taste was oil and cold air.

Those are what you're saying are your results are they not? Or is this from other people who have experienced the same in a repeatable, objective experiment? So far this is nothing more than a subjective experience.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I think the effects of drug use have triggered a self aware individual

I see. Well, once your transcendence to a higher level of self-awareness is complete, perhaps you can rejoin the collective and explain what the hell ever it is you are talking about.

Otherwise, I have to compliment you on the creation of a theme-consistent random phrase and narrative generator. That's tough to do.

-dex

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   

This happened to me as I observed, its like having all your memories and connecting the dots after things leveled. I am trying to figure out just how if possible such a thing as fire energy diminish leading to cooling of my energy centres rapidly would effect such things such as weather..

The thick thought plate I observed was after I experienced a thought multiplier or rapid thought with energy cultivation leading to a excessively thick thought process that has to be condensed and smashed with my intent to get proper blood circulation. The thick plate appears to be condensing in the the sky as I observed the plate during a highened state of perception. It appears to be a rapid thought cultivating through a thicker condensed thought energy which is accumulating in the skies. It grows as a cube in my body beside my heart as I was able to hole punch sensations of nervous system awareness and bead a thought eating piece that floats through air and penetrates thicker portions of built up energy in a eating like sensation. The cube exploded after 10seconds and tasted like oil and felt cold air.

Its like somthing to do with memory and inner planet systems in energy spectrum creating life forms. no joke

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

I gave it some more thought which I don't do often but It is like breaching the imagination/energy spectrum with heightened perception which bears witness to invisible spirtual entities the memory becomes the basis of individual self awareness within the energy spectrum which in turn gives the complete picture of the inner workings of living things on earth. The being is subjected to arrange of ideas and takes part like can only be one thing but has many parts. It works on english understanding formulating the idea and is afraid of its own workings sparking emotion.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I think you took too much, man. Are you at least in a safe environment?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is there a glut of certifiable posters around here at the moment?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What chemicals were you experimenting with?

None of this sounds repeatable or even remotely scientific. You just keep repeating the same psuedo-scientific babble. I'm not sure what you hope to achieve by doing that aside from hoping people will believe what you've described is something other than a wild hallucination.

The truth for one is not always the truth for all.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Yeah things are good, just obvious temperature difference when cultivating energy.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Just sheding some insight on the chemtrail stuff with my findings, but really havn't been able to figure out the significant temperature difference from when I started cultivating energy to now when I came across a energy displacing scenario.

Different types of combonations from unknown origins to awnser your question.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Badams

I never really have much to talk about unless its paranoia inducing propoganda or when something really strikes me as possibly concerning.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Let me guess you wear sunglasses at night and haven't seen real sunlight in months.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I ended up uncovering the things associated with growing and living systems that show up here on earth.

Yes but did you the thing before the other thing?

Come On Man, THINK!

I hope you did , otherwise we may all be doomed and I may have to pull out my cape and come out of retirement.

The energy displacement thought is somthing that takes the heat of cultivating energy away which could have effects on internal systems such as weather.

Oh

you should have started with this.

everything is OK

stop the alarm bells.

Yeah things are good, just obvious temperature difference when cultivating energy.

Just have good ventilation and air flow and don't forget to breath when cultivating energy

Inhale Exhale

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

Daily arguments about who is gonna get to control of human beings as a crack whore gone huffer after a puffer fish incident dove ten seconds into infinite and spiked energy system clicks with word trash just to twich around inside of a nervous system to thrash people. Happening now, just behind everything you do.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Just thought I'd shed some light on the events unfolded in my life leading up to such a thing. Couldn't give a # about the entire thing other than what was stumbled upon during my adventures. look above.

posted on Sep, 4 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

Just thought I'd shed some light on the events unfolded in my life leading up to such a thing. Couldn't give a # about the entire thing other than what was stumbled upon during my adventures. look above.

we are hear to listen and respond.

If the responses don't sit well then ignore them and focus on the responses that do.

Daily arguments about who is gonna get to control of human beings as a crack whore gone huffer after a puffer fish incident dove ten seconds into infinite and spiked energy system clicks with word trash just to twich around inside of a nervous system to thrash people. Happening now, just behind everything you do.

Life is a struggle

Life is a game

Life is a battle

Our lives are the same

Over the coarse of our lives

we all experience the same vibes

Its just that the timing of those special moments

differs...... but allows all of us at least one chance to strive.

look above.

Look within

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If you haven't seen dustyroads before, here he is in a video.

It explains a lot:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join