It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

need someone to figure this out ..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So recently I have been doing some chemical experiements and stumbled on a thick glaze of thought energy accumulating in the upper atmosphere and during another experiement ended up hole punching a bead in my nervous system and found a cube of this growing along side of my heart inside my body. The bead was able to eat through the cube and I realized that it was full of oil tasting substance and cold air.

on another note I have been cultivating the spirtual elixar of immortality and was able to achieve a energy steal senario and gained a thought that has effectively split the accumulated energy for building up in my energy centres. Afterward I kinda imagined that this thick glaze in the atmosphere was accessiable through thought compression inside of my body and was able to achieve a memory of fire energy displacement with in living systems and I believe the memory is flowing upward toward space.

If this is true I was thinking there might be some imbalances in the reaction of sun flares and just might set off a chain reaction or a big one. I was wondering what wold be the odds of a chain reaction that led to the thick thought stack getting struck and falling to the core of the planet where it could be dispersed and what are the odds of a pole shift and or energy shift occuring in the midst of it all.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dustyroads

Did these chemical experiments you speak of involve you consuming any chemicals? Just to get that question out of the way you understand.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:53 AM
link   

The odds of a pole shift at some point are 100%.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Did these chemical experiments you speak of involve you consuming any chemicals? Just to get that question out of the way you understand.

Or not consuming chemicals. This also happens to some people that skip their meds.

link   

I think you should print this post, take it to a doctor, and let them figure it out...

link   

the thick glaze of thought energy might be a problem captain...

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: dustyroads
So recently I have been doing some chemical experiements and...

Do you mean mind-altering substances?

If so, your whole premise is based off of the belief that the "thick glaze of thought energy" exists and without objective evidence to support it.

Unless this is a repeatable event by other sources, it's not likely to go beyond hypothesis.

Be careful suspending your disbelief when using mind-altering substances lest you find yourself believing you can float off a cliff.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Is it really you, Stephen Hawking? Everyone thought you were dead.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So recently I have been doing some chemical experiements and stumbled on a thick glaze of thought energy accumulating in the upper atmosphere

as we all do once in our lives.

The important thing is ....did you make sure to ........nah.....forget it. I have to assume you just have.

and during another experiement ended up hole punching a bead in my nervous system and found a cube of this growing along side of my heart inside my body.

My dog passes wind from time to time

Does that count?

on another note I have been cultivating the spirtual elixar of immortality and was able to achieve a energy steal senario and gained a thought that has effectively split the accumulated energy for building up in my energy centres.

So you are a 14 year old male that is letting off a lot energy?

Afterward I kinda imagined that this thick glaze in the atmosphere was accessiable through thought compression inside of my body and was able to achieve a memory of fire energy displacement with in living systems and I believe the memory is flowing upward toward space.

YES

If this is true I was thinking there might be some imbalances in the reaction of sun flares and just might set off a chain reaction or a big one.

No

according to my calculations Its Uranus that will set the big one off not the Sun.

I was wondering what wold be the odds of a chain reaction that led to the thick thought stack getting struck and falling to the core of the planet where it could be dispersed and what are the odds of a pole shift and or energy shift occuring in the midst of it all

UMMMMM newsflash buddy

there are no odds, its a guaranteed event that has been talked about on all news channels for the last 3 weeks

where have you been?

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

When I get myself into mischief like this, my wife always says I get what I deserve.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I’ve gone ahead and added a progress bar for this one. As I’ve said before, A large chunk of it written—but that writing needs quite a bit of work. I read a lot of the cleanest, finished sections. The progress bar says 49% completed, but I’d actually put that closer to 25%, if we look at work to be done and not just raw page count.
I am not intentionally being circumlocutory.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I think you need too buy some chemistry supplies and condense then crystalise the thought energy. Then heat crystals in a glass devils elbow untill it liquefies and vaporises and inhale. The answer too your questions will then come to you hard and fast like a freight train hitting a butterfly.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

The pressure from numbness to normal sensation of awareness of body, or to pain signal. Hole punched to .01% broke through the compressed thought cube in about 10 seconds. The wave from compressed thought to internal bleeding sensation, the wave from blood to about 6,500 ft and a wave beyond that should figure in when such things might effect the energy displacement memory.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

The memory of yang energy displacement entering the point of cube of thought energy which was destroyed from sensations bead, the thick thought plate of energy which was observed 6,500 ft into sky.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: wtfatta

It was observed that a think plate of memory was accumulating in the skies and then further findings would be the sensations bead wraping and leading to the destruction of the cube which grew inside my body along side my heart. The taste was oil and cold air.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I'm working on a rather challenging writing project and you just reminded me to get my ass off ATS and start working.

Synchronicity FTW?

edit on 3/9/2018 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I've experienced this thing in action it utilizes the memory of your actions and comes in as a panic hijacking people into confused states of disaray. Also animals such as squirrels running back and forth in roadways.

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: szino9

Its like a thought thickener being subjected to the heart systems of living things on earth and it comes in like a panic confusion button for the imagination / energy spectrum. effects animals as well
edit on 3-9-2018 by dustyroads because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I ended up uncovering the things associated with growing and living systems that show up here on earth.

The energy displacement thought is somthing that takes the heat of cultivating energy away which could have effects on internal systems such as weather.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join